"We don't need no mass-produced bitches!"Amane Kanata

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
EN/ID Cover (as expected)

This is not the song I expected for this line up, there something specially hilarious about Ina as Ahri.

Edit: is even weirder considering that Moona and Risu already did a K/DA Cover before and Risu was Ahri in that one:

anyway still looking forward to it, all Moona K/DA related covers has been great, Villain is still my favorite cover of her.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>Tomboyish
>Hag (potentially)
>Plays guitar
>great design

Kou's based. I kneel, Prism.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Someone translated the rules for Iroha's Cops and Robbers event tonight. It's at 20:00 JST, so in about 7 hours. Seems like it'll be pretty fun, you can tell Gozaru put a lot of thought into it. Apparently she even did some of the coding for it herself.

There's more rules and specific stuff in the video but a quick summary:
  • There are 3 HoloX cops: Lui, Chloe and Koyori vs 17 HoloJP robbers (the stronger people of note here are Fubuki, Pekora and Botan). Iroha and Laplus are managing the event.
  • Each round is 20 minutes. 4 rounds total and a different stage for each round.
  • Robbers win if one of them can find and equip a hidden helmet somewhere in the area. Cops win if all robbers are captured or they don't find the helmet in time/don't have it equipped.
  • Cops can capture robbers just by hitting them once. Robbers automatically get teleported to jail after being hit and need to wait for a free robber to touch them in order to escape. Free robbers can break out a prisoner only once every 10 seconds so they can't just free everyone at once.
  • The cops have special abilities they can activate with a cooldown:
  • Lui can let the cops see all robber locations for a minute. (The Hawkeye)
  • Koyori can randomly get either increased jump height, invisibility or faster run speed. (The Mad Scientist)
  • Chloe can turn invisible as long as she's crouching. She's the only one with no cooldown. The usual invisible rules apply so she'll be seen if she's holding something or has armor equipped. (The Cleaner/Assassin)
  • The stage shrinks as time goes on, making it easier for the robbers to get caught. There are bonus missions they can complete to stop the shrinking as well as get buffs of their own. The bonus missions differ by stage.
  • During the last 3 minutes, any prisoners caught are unable to escape at all.
Here's Iroha's POV, she should have a good view of everything as the event organizer:

There'll probably be more POVs made later so I'll either edit this post or post about them later.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Ame going full gremlin mode on Yoshi's Island :Mumei-REE:

BEEG Booba Fishing

This is not the song I expected for this line up, there something specially hilarious about Ina as Ahri.
They're putting those tentacles to good use

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
For my asylum mandated homework I'm doing a write up of Kou Tsubame's Debut stream.

Bio and relevant information:
  • Birthday: September 17th
  • Music focused. Can play guitar, Possible Vsinger, Very into EDM
  • Learning Korean and Mandarin
  • Possible fujo
  • troublemaker
Lore: (for those who care) Android from another planet/timeline got struck by lightning and gained emotion

• Code Geass, Death Note, Anohana, Suzume
  • Valorant and apex (ugh) Soulslike, MMO's, and Turn Based strategy games
  • Kpop and Kdramas
  • Making music
Planned Content:
  • Wants to do weekly RPG series
  • Bi-weekly zatsus
  • lots of mald inducing games
Overall it was probably the least cringey debut I've seen. She used this really charming windows XP looking overlay that got a chuckle out of me. She's not a horrible singer either which means I finally have a chuuba who's karaoke I can look forward to. I'm a bit put off by the usual fps schlock but seeing as shes based and soulspilled I expect to see some fromsoft games in there as well. I really like her model and her voice and personality fits it perfectly. Hopefully she sticks around and doesn't get claimed by the month/year/eternity of the rake.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
BREAKING NEWS: SUN MOMMY IS A KIWI

She's also into ASMR
1682741137984.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ayame is going to slide into fauna's DMs, but first she needs to learn some basic bitch english.

Did Ayame see her own shadow before going back to her burrow? Do we have to wait six more months before another Ayame sighting? Did she say superduper? :smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
how would you like to become Calcified Superduper I cannot imagine a more terrible fate.

I really don't understand why people get so mad about "coomer" tactics. It works it makes money it takes time and effort (arguably more then just free talking it) has harsher restrictions (because the prudes) if you want to flaunt what you got go for it supply demand.

I can agree with it to some extent when they then go on to be annoyed at their fanbase for being vapid and horny or just gross in general (you cultivated it) but Rifu at least as far as i know hasn't done any complaints about the consequences of said style.

Of course i type all that out and theres already a explaination. I do disagree though you go where the money is and I can't blame Rifu for her content if it works. Ill blame youtube for allowing it in the public space. as prudish of me that is.
I don't dislike more risque content on an ideological basis of "WOMEN SHOULDN'T SHOW SKIN! THAT'S BLASPHEMY!" I actually don't give a shit about that, my opinion is pretty much just let people do whatever they want as long as you're not fucking with others.

My problem with it is threefold and goes like this:

1. It's lazy/unoriginal:
And hear me out, it isn't "unoriginal" because it's degenerate, but because it's pandering. Coomerbait is just that, bait, some people will respond with "well they're just giving people what they want!" and yes, that's totally correct, but sometimes you want creators to do something beyond just pandering and making the same trash everyone else is making.
Pandering only leads to the eventual decline of the medium because nobody does anything interesting with it, audiences really do not know how to make good content, they guide themselves by their most basal instincts and want easy to digest and sugary content, just like a bunch of sweets feel very satisfying to eat but that doesn't mean it's a gourmet meal. Some coomerbait isn't a bad thing, but it's been obvious that the industry has become saturated with it just because it's easy and profitable.

2. It makes the community worse:
Coomerbait generally normalizes and attracts degenerates to the vtuber community, it also invites in the alphabet crowd, which are well known hypersexuals and social deviants. It also gives the rest of us a bad name and vindicates the fears and claims of normies who call everyone in the community pedos, simps and horny weebs.
In general I don't want to be part of a community which is full of weirdos and people who can't stop themselves from salivating over their big titty mommy chuuba 24/7 and act like creepy molesters in public because nobody finds anything wrong with it. Or those who do it "ironically" in the most unfunny way which is somehow even worse than just being upfront about it.

3. It's not what I like about vtubers:
This one is the more personal one, in general I like vtubers because of their entertainment value and the interesting content dichotomy created by the disconnect between person and character and those special moments when the line blurs and you get to peak behind the veil. I like kayfabe, but in the sense of having this person who isn't just another boring sap like the rest of us, but someone who is a character and can be more than just a "real" person.
Lusting over someone's tits and them talking about masturbating or being naked on stream isn't really what I came to this corner of the internet for, if I wanted to be aroused by something there's plenty of better options.

Obviously these are all my opinions but I felt like I had to really lay down that (my own) distaste for coomerbait and degenerate shit isn't some puritanical impulse. Yes, I am being hyperbolic and strawmanning and slippery slope.. yadda yadda, but it's not like I am demanding this stuff STOP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE! I just passively dislike it and these are my honest feelings, if it goes out of style or becomes the norm it will just be the will of the community and there's nothing me or any of you can do about it.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
are we talking the bad kiwi or good kiwi?
because fuck New Zealand.
The bad kiwi. Still, store-brand Australian is better than nothing, right?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
BREAKING NEWS: SUN MOMMY IS A KIWI

She's also into ASMR
View attachment 22509
Oh no, an accent, my weakness...

Oh ASMRtist, nvm.

Hey Pipptards, what is this about?
foto_no_exif (4).png

I know Merry collabed with Pippa a while back, but "indoctrinating...to the left"? Merry delusional or is Reddit? Link to stream:

Lmao, they are going full-political. Not that it is very surpring from the master soy-boy himself, Kyo, to surround himself with other soys.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
  • Wants to do weekly RPG series
I'm praying on my knees here for her to play a mainline SMT game. With the Battle Network showing a bit of a nice taste towards RPGs and a prior Prism member playing through a bit of SMT V I just want another corpo vtuber to play SMT.
(I already watched Lui play through Nocturne)
:faunacry:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Oh no, an accent, my weakness...

Oh ASMRtist, nvm.

Hey Pipptards, what is this about?
View attachment 22514

I know Merry collabed with Pippa a while back, but "indoctrinating...to the left"? Merry delusional or is Reddit? Link to stream:

Lmao, they are going full-political. Not that it is very surpring from the master soy-boy himself, Kyo, to surround himself with other soys.

ah the house negro of nijisanji and the reddit femboy, match made in heaven.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom