"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Girl totally slick herself live on company hour. What would anybody expect anything else?
Chama isnt appearing in the Hololive City collabs
Okay, now that's... a bit worrying.
I need to stop picking talents and having any interest in them.. starting to notice a trend.
Get the fuck away from my streamer. :amegunl:

Edit: 1682699476059.png @Sankisei why you be lying?

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Catching up. I agree with whoever it was who said that it's not just April. Things have been yabbening since Yabruary and probably even before that.

The next episode of Bae's Vegemite series premieres in 10 hours.

I predict Lui will like it, as she's mentioned liking other divisive foods like durian and mint chocolate, and also carries jolokia powder with her so that she doesn't eat Japanese restaurants out of their entire stock of chili. Sakamata could go either way.

It's kind of funny that other than totsus and Umisea, I don't remember Sakamata doing anything with the ENs or IDs without Lui around, and this apparently extends to pre-recorded content.

But speaking of the orca and food, she will cook for you with love.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*still lucky enough to have no Chuuba fall off or disappear and hoping that buff extends to Haachama

Well what can we say. Riifu came, she saw, and then decided not to come again

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Limkin

Unfortunately I don't think her audience will miss her too much, coomers just going to fly like a moth to a lamp to some other deep voice mommy that will indulge them. So sticking to prerecorded videos and not streaming anymore like she is planning to do is probably for the best

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Godspeed to all the small corpo/group chuubas who didnt read the fine print they signed

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
We're only halfway through the carnage. Don't you know it's almost meltdown May?

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

(archive)

It's official.

Given how hard she was working before she suddenly starts to get shafted and fucked over by management. Its no wonder why she’d feel the need to leave, which is a shame really because I actually did enjoy her streams she was fun to watch. Guess unless she reincarnates I’ll need to find some vtuber to fill that Scottish itch.
I need to stop picking talents and having any interest in them.. starting to notice a trend.
First of all stay THE FUCK away from Danchou and her cute half-elf GF. Second of all, can you please start having an interest in Froot/Apricot. Thanks.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Chama isnt appearing in the Hololive City collabs
tumblr_ocoxu8ZZHi1sr18cno1_500.gif
She's there as part of the attraction.
1682699780354.png

If you're specifically referring to the Airline or Baseball collab, it's not like everyone is involved in those.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

You know, it's wild that this happens right after her genmate Killia got noticed by Kiara. Like what happens when the few people who go to check her out because Kiara talked about her look around the agency and the first thing they see is a talent quitting? Not a good look for the company. Also, her other genmate's donothon had a commissioned picture with another genmate that chat votes on as one of the goals reached. I kind assumed chat would pick Riifu or Killia but now I wonder. Anyway, sorry to those that liked her. Stay strong can't help but wonder how gaberiel is taking this since he cooms to her a bunch, though

Ensok

Early Adopter
While I hardly think this is the "bubble bursting" or anything, graduations and terminations are only going to become more common the larger the sphere grows. It's a shame, I liked her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Stay strong can't help but wonder how gaberiel is taking this since he cooms to her a bunch, though
Oh fuck i wonder whats gonna happen to that guy lmao
While I hardly think this is the "bubble bursting" or anything, graduations and terminations are only going to become more common the larger the sphere grows. It's a shame, I liked her.

I feel like its less of a bubble yet and more of "startups finding out vtubing is hard"

Its possible it could as soon as one of the Big 3 completely fall, but who knows

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Terrible news! The Month of the Rake comes for Idol EN CEO Rin Penrose!

Tonight's Rin Penrose stream has been cancelled due to the existence of Microsoft Windows and its relation to her streaming career, by which I mean her computer has kicked the bucket, and she is currently submerging herself in sharks to ease the pain:

I have to know, how long did it take to set up the blahaj so they wouldn't fall over

Kiara continues to groom smaller EU Vtubers

3-way cage match for the right to challenge Pomu for the Interphoenix Championship!

Well that's what being coomerbait gets ya, or something like that.

Edit: by the way, what makes you think that just because April is over soon that these tragedies will end?
Coombait trains aside, EIEN knew what they were getting when they signed her. Yes, Riifu should have really drilled down and read the contract; but if I'm signing on a scorpion to NOT sting, then I shouldn't be surprised when it does what it naturally wants to do.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom