"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Honestly, congratulations to her. I know how much she loves that series and it must be amazing to now be immortalized by being part of it.

Fuck you China.
She wins, and the game includes a quest where Kazuma Kiryu deals with pushy triad members for her character. She ends up binning one of the triad guys in the background, followed by a trashcan with an upside-down gangster inside cursing loudly in mandarin.

China promptly declares war upon release and gets glassed in return.

niggaphil

Some interesting lores of Tenma: In the current Mahjoing Phase collab, she needs to control her swearing and based comments. Or else she won't be able to colllab in the future. The reason is the Fishman is tard-wrangling her real hard compare to Pippa.

Edit: The "compare to Pippa" is my personal comment, because Pippa had said lots of shit as well, and she still able to do some collab without any problems
It's official collab with Mahjong Soul and they will be probably put in game, no shit they have to be more family friendly
Well, that make more senses now.

However, Mahjong game = Gamble = Family friendly :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Some interesting lores of Tenma: In the current Mahjoing Phase collab, she needs to control her swearing and based comments. Or else she won't be able to colllab in the future. The reason is the Fishman is tard-wrangling her real hard compare to Pippa.
Well thats fucking gay

cucurut

It's official collab sponsor with Mahjong Soul and they will be probably put in game, no shit they have to be more family friendly

Last edited:

hylic

It's official collab with Mahjong Soul and they will be probably put in game, no shit they have to be more family friendly
It's a sponsor, not a official collab. MS sponsors are about as common as Genshin sponsors. They aren't adding Phase members into the game.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Edit: The "compare to Pippa" is my personal comment, because Pippa had said lots of shit as well, and she still able to do some collab without any problems

Well thats fucking gay
No, it kinda makes sense. Tenma is ESL. Kiara talked about how hard it is for her to not swear in English as well. Basically, the swear words she's 'concious' of are all in Austrian. So when she swears in English she REALLY needs to stop and think about how she carefully talks. I have to imagine it's the same for Tenma.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's a sponsor, not a official collab. MS sponsors are about as common as Genshin sponsors. They aren't adding Phase members into the game.
Still, Curucut has a point - the success of this sponsorship is also going to dictate how easily Fishman is going to get other collab opportunities, and part of that is how Mahjong Soul feels their game was represented by Phase Connect in the sponsorship. There would also be stipulations in the contract about the style and tone of content that can be done with Mahjong Soul.

It's not a big deal, I'm sure most of us have to hold off on swearing while we're working to make money, and Tenma likely does it in her other job, it's just that Tenma now has to do the same thing here.

Stunned But Dumb

This model and its expressions are so fantastic, good lord. Anyway, I'm watching Kiara play Q and... how did you guys watch ANYONE play this game, I'm going to actually harm myself watching her stumble through this. God, I don't know if I should watch Irys

this shit

fuck it

yes it's the same year old stream and I will repost this stream forever
get you a vtuber who can do everything (at the same time)

logitech

Sakana retweeted this:

Hold your horses though, the "Phase III" mentioned here doesn't actually refer to Phase Connect's upcoming generation and the image isn't referencing upcoming PC talents. Rather, it refers to 7MC bringing in another batch of illustrators and a rigger for another "generation" in it's workshop, that just happen to be doing commissions for the upcoming generation of Phase Connect, and the people in the image are the characters of the people in the 7MC workshop.

I swear the Fishman needs his own social media manager.

if you took 2mins to look at 7mc you would have noticed the tweet showing a bunch of phase talents, most likely why he retweeted it. (inb4 well why didn't he retweet that one, idk I'm not a fish.)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Poor Towa has been teamed up with Ina and Bae in the Mario Maker tournament.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

yes it's the same year old stream and I will repost this stream forever
get you a vtuber who can do everything (at the same time)

fun fact the song shes singing is the reason i know her pl she Sung that song 100 times for a stream

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if you took 2mins to look at 7mc you would have noticed the tweet showing a bunch of phase talents, most likely why he retweeted it. (inb4 well why didn't he retweet that one, idk I'm not a fish.)

You're welcome to read my entire post:

" Hold your horses though, the "Phase III" mentioned here doesn't actually refer to Phase Connect's upcoming generation and the image isn't referencing upcoming PC talents. Rather, it refers to 7MC bringing in another batch of illustrators and a rigger for another "generation" in it's workshop, that just happen to be doing commissions for the upcoming generation of Phase Connect, and the people in the image are the characters of the people in the 7MC workshop."

Ensok

Early Adopter

Well like always when it comes to an event like this and Kiara isn't involved I'll be rooting for Luna. Too bad she and Subaru weren't placed in the same group though.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 9.14.38 AM.png

hylic

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Pippa was tard-gagged hardcore, in fact she came to headbutts with both sakana and the managers early on. After a while they noticed her explosive CCV growth and just let her do her thing.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

PekoWick

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom