"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is honestly what baffles me the most with VTuber fans these days. They hold VTubers in a different standard as if everyone gets along and can do no wrong just because they use a cute anime girl avatar.
Its not that they "Aren't friends", its the fact that she was throwing shade on people. There wouldnt be as much stink if she just said something along the lines of "yea we talk sometimes"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

White women have been a disaster to society I swear

02D71682-556F-4C09-B187-5B3AC2530151.jpeg

GOTBB

I think we all know who deserves to be next!

gli3sy_yhpgZtLneu2QMtDQXLu507uvGlZdK6Y-ofnR6fVg5wWh2F8S738PUEYNCKkTCKrmb=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I know we have meds now but I wish there was a GSH...

Seeing all this woman's sperging makes me appreciate the great moms of VTubers even more.

Shoutout to Rinmama, Pekomama, etc. Would be nice to have a way to send them Mother's Day well wishes.
Reminds me of

Also, shoutout to Gura's mum, I hope the WiFi is less stinky.

Here's fauna's unedited ASMR from today, i downloaded it thinking her autism would make her take it down if she didn't like something, and sure enough a police siren can be heard, so she is going to edit that out.
Thank you.
When I heard the sirens I was like "...Proctor's asleep!"
But if the worst he can do is kill a VOD... WAGMI!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Reminds me of

Also, shoutout to Gura's mum, I hope the WiFi is less stinky.

we NEED another appearance of Shark Mom. Mostly because I missed what I'm pretty sure is the only time she showed up

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Not Lapu Chan is fine and still wants to pursuit the new group that she formed
❤️

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Big if true, Sithis in shambles:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Big if true, Sithis in shambles:

> The jew plantation slave dropping the misandrist :Katta-Semetic-Content:.

This bitch forgets it's only 4am and Proctor's still asleep. It'd be a real shame if... "something" happens. :smugselen:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
> The jew plantation slave dropping the misandrist :Katta-Semetic-Content:.

This bitch forgets it's only 4am and Proctor's still asleep. It'd be a real shame if... "something" happens. :smugselen:
It’s Procters curse. For birthing this board and being a Brit he’s forced to be late to every yab for the rest of his days.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Not Lapu Chan is fine and still wants to pursuit the new group that she formed
❤️

Good to hear. Archieve.
I think having broad networks is good for everyone in Holo.

New PR post from Cover
TL;DR - they hired 20 people and had an welcoming meeting.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Isn't that a man? The voice sounds just like The Horned Rat no? Edit: stupid word filter , the voice sounds like Qween kefahls
From the cursory listen I've done they sound female though I'm no SandyCat. Their bios also aren't tripping any flags that vermin usually do
signal-2023-04-27-03-40-00-449.jpg

Speech To Text

Isn't that a man? The voice sounds just like The Horned Rat no? Edit: stupid word filter , the voice sounds like Qween kefahls
The voice sounds like either that or a woman doing a bad Moistcritikal impression. Theres nothing on their twitter that leans either way, but the Smash Bros obsession is concerning.

niggaphil

Time to use the bat signal and summon @SandyCat to investigate!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon of FlaVR (the vtuber group that Pipkin Pippa spawned) will be having a birthday stream in about 14 hours from now.

If by any chance any of you have something you'd like to send her as a birthday gift, you can send it to me and I will see to it that she has it available for viewing on stream. I know that some of you are fans of her here, that's why i mention it.

SaejimaHaruka

So we get some sweet Aprimum twitter madness, Froot makes a retard of herself, AND the trans yo' kids type of perverts from Mermaids don't get any money? This literally couldn't have gone any better.

Meanwhile, the hottest nijisanji member is streaming more Persona 4.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
From the cursory listen I've done they sound female though I'm no SandyCat. Their bios also aren't tripping any flags that vermin usually do
View attachment 22207
I'm pretty sure the vermintide are required to have pronouns in their bio at all times or else they burst into flames.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Pretty sure he dropped out of WoW Wednesdays in its entirety.
I'm kind of suprised Magni was down for it at all really. He mentioned he had an addiction-prone personality and that MMOs were particularly bad for it, which was the reason given for being leery of FF14 streams. Playing Classic WoW just feels like tempting fate by comparison.
Bettel is a Garrosh supporter :vespernice:
WoD was a gamer moment for him, but it's amazing how WoW's writing keeps proving Garrosh correct in hindsight.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii is going to have her Valkyrie connect collab with kiara (in 11 hours), stream room.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Bettel is a Garrosh supporter :vespernice:
forgive my ignorance but isn't everyone but Sylvanis varying degrees of alright? or am i missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom