"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Kalion

:)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thank god she did it by roulette so they didn't shove EN+Ollie into one team. I'm honestly more interested in the team interactions rather than who's going to win. Like good luck tardwrangling both IRyS and Nene at the same time :ponrys::nenedance:

Speaking of IRyS, she's currently in VC with Reine and Marine trying to pick out a shirt but even she got confused on some of the kanji lol. Now it's Kiara's turn.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
White women have been a disaster to society I swear
That's no way to talk about 50% of the Master Race, Nolan.
TOTAL NOLAN SUPREMACY.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Poor Towa has been teamed up with Ina and Bae in the Mario Maker tournament.

They are so fucked, can't wait to root for them.

Local images:
foto_no_exif (6) (2).pngfoto_no_exif (7).png

Thank god she did it by roulette so they didn't shove EN+Ollie into one team. I'm honestly more interested in the team interactions rather than who's going to win. Like good luck tardwrangling both IRyS and Nene at the same time :ponrys::nenedance:

Speaking of IRyS, she's currently in VC with Reine and Marine trying to pick out a shirt but even she got confused on some of the kanji lol. Now it's Kiara's turn.

foto_no_exif (8).png
IRyS pain.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 22209
Kson is wearing Adidas, as expected.
God, I can't pretend I'm not in love with this dork! Her smile is fucking worth it. I'm superduper rootin' for her!
View attachment 22210
Bottom middle is Kaname Ai, Gravure idol, fellow Yakuza fan and Kson friend.
Noted. :vespernosebleed:
Some interesting lores of Tenma: In the current Mahjoing Phase collab, she needs to control her swearing and based comments. Or else she won't be able to colllab in the future. The reason is the Fishman is tard-wrangling her real hard compare to Pippa.

However, Mahjong game = Gamble = Family friendly :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Gotta get the hooks in 'em young, otherwise who's gonna bother with pachinko machines?
Anyway, I'm watching Kiara play Q and... how did you guys watch ANYONE play this game, I'm going to actually harm myself watching her stumble through this. God, I don't know if I should watch Irys
Do it. You know you want to. :ponrys:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Doesnt Bae go to raves?

Big X from me, dawg. Unless she strictly thinks of raves as indoor events, that outdoor concert she went to in October would qualify, in my opinion. I don't know the first thing about that scene, though, so :botanshrug:

I do believe her when she says she doesn't go to parties, though. Attending something every once in a while doesn't make you a party animal.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
For those interested, here are Holo IDs for those who have made levels:

Aqua: VC9-1DT-71G (or at least it was Aqua; outfit and name have changed. Don't know if whim or given away)
Shion: 27T-DFG-40H
Fubuki: N2X-T7D-B3G
Korone: FLF-C0C-F9G

None of them are great at level design, to put it politely, but the clear rates for Aqua's levels (she has made > 100 levels, the only one who dabbled seriously in it) should terrify everyone.

So of course neither Aqua nor Shion (probably the #2 player) are participating.

I'm disappointed. I mean, I suppose I understand it for balance reasons and Aqua just... not streaming these days, but I confess that I'm not too thrilled about a tournament decided by
The winning team will be the first one to discover the run button exists.
that.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Big X from me, dawg. Unless she strictly thinks of raves as indoor events, that outdoor concert she went to in October would qualify, in my opinion. I don't know the first thing about that scene, though, so :botanshrug:

I do believe her when she says she doesn't go to parties, though. Attending something every once in a while doesn't make you a party animal.
Naw, that was a music festival thing. Raves are specifically the indoor glowstick-waving molly-popping degeneracy.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Reine is a big Marine fan iirc so it's nice that this is finally happening. I think the only time they've been together on stream was a small chat on Reine's birthday.
Other than totsus, the only stream I remember was a collab they had with Calli and Bae (MaCaReBa) where "sun on the beach" started.

Edit: I did some searching and found that Marine was in Reine's Indonesian class two years ago, and there's a long Minecraft clip where Marine and Kanata tried to use passion Indonesian on Moona and Reine. Time flies.

This stream was the Japanese equivalent of laughing at people picking Engrish shirts. Although some people have clearly made important additions to their vocabulary and are playing it up.

Also Ame and Kaela's Japanese is cute.

Beryl's karaoke already started, this is on me:

1682606101707.png
:Mumei-REE:

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Kaela is cute, nice try penguin woman.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
On a completely different stuff, Yen Press has recently licensed a novel that was written by Nijisanji JP vtuber Kurusu Natsume, "A Misanthrope Teaches a Class for Demi-Humans" for english release.

Of course she's elated that her novel is now available for the english readers.
1682608105226.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
On a completely different stuff, Yen Press has recently licensed a novel that was written by Nijisanji JP vtuber Kurusu Natsume, "A Misanthrope Teaches a Class for Demi-Humans" for english release.

Of course she's elated that her novel is now available for the english readers.
View attachment 22228

Oh nice now I can actually read it, hope the manga adaptation will get an english license too eventually

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm on the general same page as Kaela, I know everyone is waiting on a HoloEN 3 but an EU branch makes sense in the future. The NA time zone could get a too crowded with a third EN gen with the girls cannibalizing each other. But EU is wide open except for Kiara and she isn't everyone cup of tea.. The multiple diff languages will always be an issue. But they can do an ID and do a smaller EU gen of 3 like ID. And them being more gamer and less idol focused could lower the bar and solve the whole getting to JP to use the 3d studio problem.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
10/10 tweet

4D3DBC92-B15D-44EA-8136-67992163CE34.jpeg
thanks Petracord

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm on the general same page as Kaela, I know everyone is waiting on a HoloEN 3 but an EU branch makes sense in the future. The NA time zone could get a too crowded with a third EN gen with the girls cannibalizing each other. But EU is wide open except for Kiara and she isn't everyone cup of tea.. The multiple diff languages will always be an issue. But they can do an ID and do a smaller EU gen of 3 like ID. And them being more gamer and less idol focused could lower the bar and solve the whole getting to JP to use the 3d studio problem.

They could even kill two birds with one stone by making sure like one or two people in a potential EU gen are from Spain so that fans shut the fuck up about HoloES.

ADWInmate

kson will be in the new Yakuza spinoff

Edit: RIP, didn't realize this was already known for hours

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom