"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

The third week of WoW Wednesdays is set to begin at 12am EST/9pm PST. So far the only people set to be streaming this week are Bettel and Flayon.
Bettel = Undead Rogue
Vesper = Undead Priest
Flayon = Tauren Druid
Hakka = Orc Warlock

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The third week of WoW Wednesdays is set to begin at 12am EST/9pm PST. So far the only people set to be streaming this week are Bettel and Flayon.
Bettel = Undead Rogue
Vesper = Undead Priest
Flayon = Tauren Druid
Hakka = Orc Warlock
Will Update When Posted

Mag is busy with work shit and had to sit out.

Negzana

I think to start the year there were five main Western-focused small corpos.

Tsunderia totally collapsed.

Idol lost 60% of their Hebrew branch.

Production Kawaii had their entire 3rd gen disappear via a termination and a mass graduation event.

Phase Connect just recently terminated their contract with Yuri.

This can only mean one thing:

Dread it.

Run from it.

TOTAL PRISM SUPREMACY ARRIVES ALL THE SAME.

View attachment 22184
I am in a Hololive/Phase Connect bubble. What the hell is going on with Tsunderia and Idol?

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I am in a Hololive/Phase Connect bubble. What the hell is going on with Tsunderia and Idol?
Tsunderia dissolved, everyone retained their models, cool sheep and parasocial spider are now indies. Idol honestly idk

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think to start the year there were five main Western-focused small corpos.

Tsunderia totally collapsed.

Idol lost 60% of their Hebrew branch.

Production Kawaii had their entire 3rd gen disappear via a termination and a mass graduation event.

Phase Connect just recently terminated their contract with Yuri.

This can only mean one thing:

Dread it.

Run from it.

TOTAL PRISM SUPREMACY ARRIVES ALL THE SAME.

View attachment 22184
I keep forgetting Prism even exists.

Which given the recent state of affairs is probably a good thing for their sake.

Tsunderia's just straight-up dead, Lisa and Amiya still stream under their corpo identities as indies, Tomoya soft-retired from streaming but still works on music from time to time, not sure about the others.

Idol's EN branch are doing really well, but most of the original HE generation have bounced.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So from what I understand with Idol they started by grabbing 4 chick's with zero streaming experience and 1 with  some (unknown as far as i can tell) streaming experience (Katta).

They would attempt to stream in Hebrew. Abandoned because I mean, imagine the demand. In the end only two made it out (Katta and Nikki) as idol focused more on EN (and with a suspicious amount of money). Allegedly when Nikki and Katta do their redebut one of the others might make a comeback (Lily Sin? I can't remember tbh).

There might be more to it, but it seems like they were a bit unprepared talent wise at the start and a couple of them couldn't handle the work or direction of the company

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nice to hear after her set of Tweets a few days ago.
:sanasmile:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I keep forgetting Prism even exists.

Which given the recent state of affairs is probably a good thing for their sake.
They’re spitting in the face of it all since their new gen debuts in two days on the 28th. All the other chuubas died so Prism could live.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Anyone heard of that? A streaming platform for vtubers only? I honestly think its not a good idea for exposure outside of the vtuber fandom

Hmm. Apparently people have already been streaming on it but there doesn't seem to be any sort of "live now" page.

Their sign-up form has a large section where they ask about necessary features, and puzzlingly various forms of monetization are on there, as if that would be optional and not fundamental to a platform like this. So not clear on how they intend to make money. Ads maybe? It also asks streamers how they feel about "T.I.T.S." Rather fond of them personally but not sure how that's applicable to a streaming platform.

I've been doing some streams here and there on Kick the last couple weeks and getting some acceptable numbers. I presume just because someone interested in vtuber-ish content (and willing to accept a penis-haver) has fewer options there. So I'd be curious about trying out another platform. But I'm not sure if there's anything behind this particular platform yet. I followed them and will keep an eye out for any useful developments.

Kalion

:)
Tsunderia's just straight-up dead, Lisa and Amiya still stream under their corpo identities as indies, Tomoya soft-retired from streaming but still works on music from time to time, not sure about the others.
The others:
Purin left right before the company dissolved. Still regularly streams.
Kazune streams on Twitch about once a week.
Nen hasn't streamed in four+ months. Apparently still has their 2nd outfit coming.
No one has seen Hanabi since the company's dissolution.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Beryl's karaoke already started, this is on me:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah i nazuna too did her thing. But i dont think they ever really interracted ?
You problaby dont watch Nazuna and thats okay because the :menhera: really filters you HARD but these two members are the two that interacted the most with her here some clips and there is a lot more(really a coincidence that these two leave)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On the topic of donathons, everyone's favorite Nene Amano apparently has one coming up and unless I am blind it's not coomerfied so eh, cool

FuqVNtzWAAgSD42.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy shit Mama Mori and Mori Prime singing End Of A Life.
:shiinastare:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
On the topic of ex-tsunderia, Yuuna is drunk and rambling about her bladder.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom