"Freedom lady go!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Reine and Marine are having an off-collab later! They are gonna be looking at shirts with weird Japanese on them, if my nihongo reading is correct.

Bae zatsu also starting now.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Silver responded to someone asking "Are you and Mousey still friends?" and hoooooooo boy a transcript cannot do this justice.

Timestamped

This is so unbelievably cunty I'm honestly in awe.
Silver strikes me as the type of girl that was ugly/unpopular in highschool and got picked on a lot by other girls and now copes by trying to be a bad bitch and emulating that behavior. She never outgrew that highschool drama mentality and now as an adult let's it ruin her relationships with other people. Sad!
By the way, I saw this announcement in Taiwan earlier on, it is about the Nijisanji EN Collab event.
CWT (Comic World Taiwan) is second biggest convention that sell doujinshi (BL hentai) that target Fujoshi. 3 Niji EN talent (not announced yet) will be attending.
View attachment 22130
I will update if I got further details. I am pretty sure the Niji boys will be attending, but who is Aanyone guesses
I'm surprised the mainlanders are ok with this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Silver strikes me as the type of girl that was ugly/unpopular in highschool and got picked on a lot by other girls and now copes by trying to be a bad bitch and emulating that behavior. She never outgrew that highschool drama mentality and now as an adult let's it ruin her relationships with other people. Sad!
This is 90% of all EN-Vtubers and V-tweeters though, except many of them are still ugly and unpopular

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Horny ghost hunter is collabing with some pink loli with her bra out. Playing....Fortnite. In 15 FPS. What a stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Horny ghost hunter is collabing with some pink loli with her bra out. Playing....Fortnite. In 15 FPS. What a stream.

Yeah wtf is up with Yuko' computer. I can get that her main game is janky milsim from 2012 but damn, fuckin Fortnite can run better on an xbone.

Like this is really running like shit. Holy shit

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yeah wtf is up with Yuko' computer. I can get that her main game is janky milsim from 2012 but damn, fuckin Fortnite can run better on an xbone.

She took like a full few minutes to even load into the lobby. It's wild.

---------------------------------
All of this Vhojo talk here and daddy Google thinks I want more. So now YT is recommending me VS clips when I've never watched a single video or clip of them. They're trying to push @ViolentNugget's potential new oshi on me.

Untitled.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

UE5 update broke Fortnite for people on old-ish computers that could previously run the game just fine even on higher settings, and Epic seems to not want to fix it at all. Console versions were also borderline unplayable, at complete random, for a while after the UE5 transition, but I don't know if they ever fixed that.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Home Depot woman is on twitch now and God help you if you try to watch because the volume is a work in progress. Under Construction if you will.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
You're making this up. Proof or it didn't happen.
Super duper proof:

As a bonus, here's what I used to think of when I heard the phrase "super duper" before all of this:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
UE5 update broke Fortnite for people on old-ish computers that could previously run the game just fine even on higher settings, and Epic seems to not want to fix it at all. Console versions were also borderline unplayable, at complete random, for a while after the UE5 transition, but I don't know if they ever fixed that.
She was also having issues with Vermintide 2 which my computer with a 970 can run at like 50-60 fps on Ultra. That would explain why Fortnite would now be a taxing game now though lol

Valve did the same back in the day with a source engine update

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She was also having issues with Vermintide 2 which my computer with a 970 can run at like 50-60 fps on Ultra. That would explain why Fortnite would now be a taxing game lol
Vermintide 2 is like some kind of cursed object of power when it comes to performance. I went from playing it on 8 gigs of ram and an i5-4690 just fine on medium-high settings, to the game chunking and being borderline unplayable on on 32 gigs of faster ram, and an i5-11600k, same 1060 in both computers, and nothing I tried could fix it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We spoke too soon. Hololive's own rat is just as bad as Ironmouse's treatment of Silvervale. We probably shouldn't ask Ina if her and Baelz are "friends". :depressedtako:

Ina's literal response according to Bae:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hold them both and flip them in six months for triple the initial value.

Also I'M SO ANNOYED the Aprimum tweet was posted literal minutes after I turned off the internet for family time. Could've featured it immediately. Ree.
You've got a family? I thought you were just some depressed loner living in the countryside with a shitload of birds.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You've got a family? I thought you were just some depressed loner living in the countryside with a shitload of birds.

I believe I've stated here and other places that nothing in my life has ever caused me to feel a greater level of separation and experiential distance from the average member of my species than the fact I have a loving family.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Cute spooky girl is going to jump.
I've never seen her get riled up before, so who knows how this goes.

She's doing it boys! She hit double digits!
Untitled.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She's cute, she's funny, she a German loli, Kinolime is about to do another stream! Be there!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Reine and Marine are having an off-collab later! They are gonna be looking at shirts with weird Japanese on them, if my nihongo reading is correct.

Reine is a big Marine fan iirc so it's nice that this is finally happening. I think the only time they've been together on stream was a small chat on Reine's birthday.

I didn't expect Kaela and Okayu to get so close over block game but this is some really good てぇてぇ

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper is live with a zatsudan.

He's given free permission to gank him in WoW while he's playing. He has literally asked for it, I am not to be blamed for what is coming.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I believe I've stated here and other places that nothing in my life has ever caused me to feel a greater level of separation and experiential distance from the average member of my species than the fact I have a loving family.
I was going to ask if it really was that rare, but then after taking a second to think about it I realize that that is true.
Well now I appreciate that my family always has my back even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom