"Schizo pride, especially you Henri you schizo motherfucker"Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So I got my Phase Connect gacha/lucky box today...
SAKANA
FISH
WHY DID YOU SEND ME NOT ONLY YURI COFFEE BUT A YURI DAKIMAKURA, TOO?!
MY LFIE IS PAIN
REEEEEEEEEEE
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

I did get a cute Nasa poster and Tenma stand, so thats pretty cool. In all honesty, I'd say I got my money's worth.
When did you buy this? I'm still looking at "We are currently preparing these items for shipping." since valentine's day for my Shiina standees :shiinastare:

I regret not buying Remi's standees too, even tough I can't watch most of her streams, Remi cute

Also:
*Shiina not talking about Yuri stuff
*Sakana taught her how to play mahjong on mahjong soul the other night.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii is just kinda in a odd place she always seem kinda like she likes Holo and streaming but always seem to be busy with real life stuff and put Holo as second priority
Kronii isn't busy with real life, the things she has been busy with is recording, so far we know at least she is recording for Valkyrie connect and there's also the EN concert coming up, she also has the new studio Élan VN recordings, as for her graduating her chances are the same as every other holomember, she has talked about things she wants to do this year and next year, like her wanting to sing a cover for next year's holofes, and holo is not a second priority for her as she literally flew to japan to record her holofes performance, which she didn't have to do given the myth members recorded theirs remotely, and she has been committing most of her week to her deadlines which are holo related.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
What fucking smooth brained idiots are reacting with the romanian flag
Alien too.
Screenshot_1.png
768eb270-3bb6-4d23-935f-348635518a52-profile_image-70x70.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What's all the drama about with froot? I never follow it but keep hearing her name come up many times over the years
The others can catch you up on the tranny Mermaids charity drama, but the original thing was Froot cheating on her military husband. I documented it, as well as Froot's mother's responses, earlier in January.
It's alright, I'll mirror the information I gathered back then to here. There's also some more extra stuff to the saga, so I guess this can serve as an update.
The thing that first caught my eye was this video released back on Feb 19th 2022. The guy who made it, Katz, is a complete sperg but the information he goes over is interesting. I made a cut of the video that gets right to the meat and cuts out his autism:
View attachment 10294
One of the main sources of this video is a Varis thread.
The Katz sperg then makes a part 2 video (catbox), going over her Facebook.
View attachment 10299
After it is released, Cinnastixx returns to Varis, upset about the drama being drudged up.
Katz then makes a Part 3 (catbox) going over an alleged call leak and a Part 4 (catbox) going over more Facebook stuff.
View attachment 10300
View attachment 10302
On June 13th 2022, Katz makes a video claiming that he is being sued by VShojo. (catbox)
View attachment 10303
A thread is made on Varis about this happening.
He finally uploads his final video discussing the subject on July 16th 2022 (catbox).
View attachment 10307
And unless I'm missing something, I think this is where that story ends. Although, checking the Varis thread again for this post made me see something...
It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?
Jesus Christ! WHAT THE FUCK
View attachment 10309View attachment 10310 Profile Archive
View attachment 10312View attachment 10311View attachment 10316View attachment 10320View attachment 10317View attachment 10318View attachment 10319View attachment 10322View attachment 10323View attachment 10324View attachment 10325View attachment 10326View attachment 10327View attachment 10328View attachment 10329
KIWI FARMS (+4CHAN) NAMEDROPPED:
View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333View attachment 10334View attachment 10336
a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a
FROOT'S SUPPOSEDLY REAL MOTHER IS NOW ACTIVELY ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S CHEATING. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Edit:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
WHY DID YOU SEND ME NOT ONLY YURI COFFEE BUT A YURI DAKIMAKURA, TOO?!
MY LFIE IS PAIN

Hold them both and flip them in six months for triple the initial value.

Also I'M SO ANNOYED the Aprimum tweet was posted literal minutes after I turned off the internet for family time. Could've featured it immediately. Ree.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I am just basing it off of 2 years of info, but I think golden week is a bad time of year for her. She was really frustrated last year for a similar reason: she wants to get things done but no one else was doing anything.
But yeah this year she still seems happier than last year.
Japan pretty much shuts down of both New Years and Golden Week and it's just an annoyance for her since you can do shit during that time even if you wanted to. I think she's particularly bugged at the moment since she's usually the type to wait until the last minute to get shit done, and the one time she actually got ahead her manager didn't respond. Honestly, the poor guy probably wasn't expecting to hear from her until the deadline...

kestraline

Early Adopter

Also I'M SO ANNOYED the Aprimum tweet was posted literal minutes after I turned off the internet for family time. Could've featured it immediately. Ree.
Oh well. Have fun splitting the thread, even if it's so many posts it'd be vital for archival purposes and people learning why Froot is a shit head.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii isn't busy with real life, the things she has been busy with is recording, so far we know at least she is recording for Valkyrie connect and there's also the EN concert coming up, she also has the new studio Élan VN recordings, as for her graduating her chances are the same as every other holomember, she has talked about things she wants to do this year and next year, like her wanting to sing a cover for next year's holofes, and holo is not a second priority for her as she literally flew to japan to record her holofes performance, which she didn't have to do given the myth members recorded theirs remotely, and she has been committing most of her week to her deadlines which are holo related.
I was gonna say Kronii just seems like she is doing a good job balancing her workload and streaming schedule, then I remembered the early-morning cries for help Tweets.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
@The Proctor what is going to be your sleeping schedule for the remainder of the week. I'd like to adjust my sleep pattern for the upcoming graduations, suspensions and whichever scandal comes up.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I am just basing it off of 2 years of info, but I think golden week is a bad time of year for her. She was really frustrated last year for a similar reason: she wants to get things done but no one else was doing anything.
But yeah this year she still seems happier than last year.
I do find it weird there hasn't a be new music release from her since the redesign, I assumed thinks would take a while to sort out but compared to the rate she was releasing last year this is the longer she has gone without a new song, wonder if anything else is causing issues behind the scenes when it comes to her music and that why she is kinda annoyed.

Not-Username

Noel (not the rm) is a guilty pleasure of mine. Love that dork.

If only rushia has had that mindset

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Wake up friends, it is time to learn something new.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Family time > running an Asylum.(edit: you must really hate us, I thought we were basically family)
Anyway, images you feature break for any user that is not logged in.
12423.JPG

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I do find it weird there hasn't a be new music release from her since the redesign, I assumed thinks would take a while to sort out but compared to the rate she was releasing last year this is the longer she has gone without a new song, wonder if anything else is causing issues behind the scenes when it comes to her music and that why she is kinda annoyed.
There were a couple of interviews a while back where she mentioned having a little more control and say-so over her music, as well as her mentioning that she also finally has the confidence to speak up for herself, so that might be part of the reason it's taking longer. As much as I adore her and love her voice, a lot of the songs they have given her have been pretty much shit, especially since they insisted on all of it being based on her lore.

It has to be painful to be the Vsinger of EN, only for her music to get a fraction of the engagement that pretty much any of the other members get whenever they drop a PV.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I didn't saw anybody post this but Koyori and Subaru are getting a collab with sausage legends 2 and will be featured in the games as sausages
1682551772311.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom