"I'm not your mama dayo!"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I think we all know who deserves to be next!
gli3sy_yhpgZtLneu2QMtDQXLu507uvGlZdK6Y-ofnR6fVg5wWh2F8S738PUEYNCKkTCKrmb=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
I agree. She should be next... on getting fixed! :smugselen:
Okay actually what the fuck! I'm almost inclined to believe the dog whistle is a sign they are in secret support of my cause!
You got Zaion fired! I knew it! :SelenHAHAhere:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In other Vhoeshow news, Melody actually got sponsored by Nikke, the coomer mobile shooter game in an ASMR video of all things

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Does the 3 times a week minimum even apply after the first year? I assume Sana graduated because she couldn't meet that before her anniversary. From Cover's point of view they probably recouped their sunk costs in that first year so keeping talents around after that costs very little.
Even in the first year, it doesn't make much sense to cut a talent early-on. They were extremely accommodating with Sana and her lack of streams. Unless they do something really bad that requires firing them for, minor things like health issues is no real reason to boot someone that could be making you money at a fairly low upkeep, especially since they seem to share managers around.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I didn't see this posted, but speaking of Delutaya, who I know nothing about, I guess she did a song with REDALiCE, a Japanese hardcore artist I listened to a bit when I was in college:

Not bad, but probably not something I'd listen to again.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozzu is allegedly playing Myst today, she said so in yesterday’s stream, just waiting on confirmation

Unless she’s sleeping off more tummy hort, in which case, anything goes
Confirmed one hour delay

Autisticus

So she would be fine with Mirai Akari or Pikamee? or just anybody is ok?

if she leaves where is she going to go? as far im aware i dont think any agency would receive her with open arms
From what she has said to us as Mikeneko, she wants an idol environment again. She outright told us she does not want "freedom", she wants managers to set boundaries for her and a professional environment with like-minded girls to interact with. I think she would be fine having Akari and Pikamee around, but they also don't fit what she truly says she wants in the end. (Going by Akari very clearly wanting to get away from restrictive management and Pikamee never selling herself as an idol in the first place)

As far as where she could go, you're right in that her options are not readily apparent and may not even exist at this point. One thing she has told us is that she would be willing to accept small viewer numbers as long as the environment was right for her in terms of professionally managed, no males, gachikoi friendly, idol activities, etc.

If she leaves, she will probably abandon the Nazuna model and fully act as Mikeneko until she manages to find somewhere else to reincarnate a new character into. She'll keep simultaneously acting as Mikeneko even if she does this though, from what she's implied.

The major thing she has going in her favor is her core donors are legitimately in love with her and will 100% financially support her for the rest of her life as Mikeneko, but that isn't going to materialize a corporation for her to join and do concerts with again on its own.

soap suds

Are NijiJP auditions currently open? I remember there was a clip of Meloco saying part of why she applied for NijiEN was that JP auditions had closed by the time she got around to it. Also I think VTA made known from the start that alumni are not obligated to join Niji, but are there notable alumni who didn't join Niji? Edit: I guess there was the Warabe guy who quit or got kicked and might have been partially responsible for the Kaburaki Roco saga, but I was thinking about people who graduated VTA more gracefully.
The only open auditions right now are for EN. Is this the clip you saw? If so, then yeah, Meloco says she auditioned for EN because JP closed their "normal" format of auditions. So either the new people from the last three waves were old auditions Niji picked up again, or they scouted these people. If we discount Warabe Raika, then there are two students who have graduated and not debuted as livers. Suzumiya Sonata, he was from the first batch, stopped streaming in February of last year I believe, and the other one is Kusakabe Azusa, from the second batch, and she hasn't been active since October of last year. VTA is still pretty new, so maybe we'll see more and more graduates who don't become livers and move on to other companies or who just decide streaming isn't for them.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Are NijiJP auditions currently open? I remember there was a clip of Meloco saying part of why she applied for NijiEN was that JP auditions had closed by the time she got around to it. Also I think VTA made known from the start that alumni are not obligated to join Niji, but are there notable alumni who didn't join Niji? Edit: I guess there was the Warabe guy who quit or got kicked and might have been partially responsible for the Kaburaki Roco saga, but I was thinking about people who graduated VTA more gracefully.
No clue on which alumni of VTA that didn't join Niji so the best way to know is to follow each VTA batch and see if the Niji new wave has them or not, with lesser chance of even finding their new career post VTA graduations.

There is big possibility that ANYCOLOR is deciding on using VTA as their long-term way on getting their JP wave, while also scouting potential talents/getting the ones they accumulated on old auditions to debut alongside the VTA graduates (which could act as backup if say, for example, out of 5 newest VTA graduate, 4 of them went for career outside Niji, leaving one VTA graduate and the rest filled with whatever they can scout and debut at the same time). You have a batch of freshly tutored talents ready for vtubing career, and you can also scout potential new breed of talent outside of VTA, and thus allowing you to either make a new wave from either of those, or make some special things (ie; Salome's one-of-its-kind solo debut).

It does bring some question though, like why not trying to make a standard, normal audition for non-JP (but not EN) talent like they promised ex-KR and ex-ID? Are they really feel like they would trust their own JP talents and EN cash cows?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
If she leaves, she will probably abandon the Nazuna model and fully act as Mikeneko until she manages to find somewhere else to reincarnate a new character into.
I've got a personal rrat that Nazuna is the one talent the "talent keeps the character" clause does not apply to.
She's the only one who had a whole new character invented for the purpose of joining the company.
If VShojo footed the bill and the logistics to get that all done, unlike literally all their other talent, I can definitely see VShojo holding it over her head and saying "No, we made this character, not you, we own this asset."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
From what she has said to us as Mikeneko, she wants an idol environment again. She outright told us she does not want "freedom", she wants managers to set boundaries for her and a professional environment with like-minded girls to interact with. I think she would be fine having Akari and Pikamee around, but they also don't fit what she truly says she wants in the end. (Going by Akari very clearly wanting to get away from restrictive management and Pikamee never selling herself as an idol in the first place)

As far as where she could go, you're right in that her options are not readily apparent and may not even exist at this point. One thing she has told us is that she would be willing to accept small viewer numbers as long as the environment was right for her in terms of professionally managed, no males, gachikoi friendly, idol activities, etc.

If she leaves, she will probably abandon the Nazuna model and fully act as Mikeneko until she manages to find somewhere else to reincarnate a new character into. She'll keep simultaneously acting as Mikeneko even if she does this though, from what she's implied.

The major thing she has going in her favor is her core donors are legitimately in love with her and will 100% financially support her for the rest of her life as Mikeneko, but that isn't going to materialize a corporation for her to join and do concerts with again on its own.
Well, unless she starts her own thing, she already blew her shot at the full corpo idol thing. The girl has had her career fucked for a over year now and still hasn't realized it.

Maybe Tamaki/Norio could throw her a bone, but that still pales in comparison to what she had with Holo. I also feel like Norio has enough on her plate without having to tard-wrangle Mikeneko.

Autisticus

I've got a personal rrat that Nazuna is the one talent the "talent keeps the character" clause does not apply to.
She's the only one who had a whole new character invented for the purpose of joining the company.
If VShojo footed the bill for that, unlike literally all their other talent, I can definitely see VShojo holding it over her head and saying "No, we made this character, not you, we own this asset."
She said she would retain the character if she left during the new years look back stream she did with Kson, so the two of them at least think that is the case. I don't trust vshojo to not screw her over at this point, personally.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
She said she would retain the character if she left during the new years look back stream she did with Kson, so the two of them at least think that is the case. I don't trust vshojo to not screw her over at this point, personally.
She can say that, and she probably believes it, but did she get a lawyer to review her contract and confirm that in writing? Because, otherwise...

She certainly seems the type to be dumb enough to not know these are things you need in writing.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So either VOMS is ok with her poaching Pika for VShojoJP, or that didn't actually happen?
Bro, Pika is not coming back. Sorry

The only group I know of that would fit is NoriPro's Idol group. The FAQ clearly states the no male part. There are so many vtubers in Japan though, I find it negligent that VS hasn't brought anyone else in.

I don't really see why you wouldn't join Niji. The only ones close are currently VSPO and Hololive. Niji might have a silly amount of people but if you live or can get to Japan it's a great company. Take Petra's new talkshow and videos like this

Roco is new and get's a fun spotlight from a very popular group

Anyways, the landscape is always changing. Last year there felt like a deadlock on Niji/Holo perms and Holos didn't get to hang out in the RUST server and this year it feels flipped with Debi at Korone's 3D live and Pekora having Nui and Rena on plus the RUST arc. Speaking of RUST

JMForte

So Tenma made a tweet which I didn't catch in time, I had to go looking for the tweet. Which may or may not be because bannedvtmemes, regardless I do want to talk about them as they have caught the ire of a shit ton of people for posting Kiara's wrestling video and because that account is ran by fans of Phase and Pippa and Panko follows them they seem to also be going after them. They also archived the tweet which also so happens to have the old fake Pippa face dox. The archive of the tweet.
Tenma123.pngtenma.PNG
This does seem to have caught the attention of not just some /vt/ schizos but also the twitter freaks.

Autisticus

Well, unless she starts her own thing, she already blew her shot at the full corpo idol thing. The girl has had her career fucked for a over year now and still hasn't realized it.

Maybe Tamaki/Norio could throw her a bone, but that still pales in comparison to what she had with Holo. I also feel like Norio has enough on her plate without having to tard-wrangle Mikeneko.
Her reputation is slowly getting better and her antis are finally starting to get bored and move on with their lives, so I don't think she is permanently doomed.

The sad thing is, as tempestuous a person as she is, it's not impossible to manage her properly. The manager she had before the final one at cover was able to wrangle her without any issues and she genuinely adored her. Then, ironically, cover promoted her away to a different area because she was doing a good job with Rushia.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
They dropped the ball hard if they don’t control her model and other stream assets. It’s honestly wild to me that any company would ever cede control of models to a talent but I suppose Vshojo is more similar to streaming groups like OTK or Loaded than Holo or Niji.

I think it’s just plain dumb from a business point of view to give talents their models.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

>BVTM
>anti-hololive account
BVTM is painfully unfunny, and I can understand why someone would nobody interact with their tweets, but uh, lol, lmao.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Which may or may not be because bannedvtmemes, regardless I do want to talk about them as they have caught the ire of a shit ton of people for posting Kiara's wrestling video and because that account is ran by fans of Phase and Pippa and Panko follows them they seem to also be going after them. They also archived the tweet which also so happens to have the old fake Pippa face dox.
Well, Banned VT Memes basically have several admins that have their own things everytime they post, so you have one who clearly have this desire to see NijiYamanbas die in a ditch like the pest they are, you have some who was like "I am totally not violetnugget as I show my degenerate site by posting degen memes" and then you have couple others who genuinely post le memes but also ya know... being /vt/ and thus just piss off every vtuber fans that don't want to touch /vt/ with ten foot pole.

>BVTM
>anti-hololive account
BVTM is painfully unfunny, and I can understand why someone would nobody interact with their tweets, but uh, lol, lmao.
What this man said is right, most of their memes is just, not good. They only repost /vt/ stuff and then try to stir shit. The fact that some vtubers are following them is mind-boggling.

Ensok

Early Adopter
>BVTM
>anti-hololive account
They're trying to be funny? I thought it was just shitposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom