"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Chat: "I think my Oshi is broken."
Kiara: "No, no, you can fix me!!"
Oh no.They are LEARNING. Pack it up boys this is not a drill.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
AMI-X gon' give it to ya

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And immediately goes back to doing 7 hour streams.
Well, she loves streaming too. I bet she just thinks, "Every stream I do is a chance to see a chat from 'Aka Split', so I want to stream as much as possible."
She...she's just bad at remembering my schedule, and that's why she does unarchived karaokes while I am at work, heh...:magnicope:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Chat: "I think my Oshi is broken."
Kiara: "No, no, you can fix me!!"
@Reticule whitest woman on the planet and contender for biggest weeb is calling for someone with your "presumed" talents

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I am imagine it will turn into UNO level disasters, but with this funny roleplay instead of Yu-gi-oh
No collabs scheduled this week, but with Rie getting into mahjong like a bunch of other PC girls, I'm hoping one might happen in the next few weeks.
No! After the Unocaust Rie is barred from this type of collab! Just kidding put them in thier places Rie!:SelenHAHAhere:
I'm trying to learn but it melts my brain after a couple rounds (but I guess not actually rounds?) and then it just keep going on and on and on.
The Dark Tournament is awesome. If she's talking about the crappy "tournament" at the end of the show then that's fine.
She said Dark Tournament was her favorite part IIRC.
Tonight Pippas taking "Am I the Asshole?" submissions
NO MORE REDDIT SHIT
Please, cappipis, Harines, submit stuff that doesn't read like reddit garbage.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Tenma now at Juhani in Kotor, not my favorite character but having her around makes the game much easier.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I just noticed she didn't include the military outfit on this chart but I'm glad she is returning to tradition.
That one sadly fell off. Juniper said something like people were making weird remarks about politics in her chat and discord over it. kind of a bummer I liked it :(

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh god she just killed her, she's making things hard on herself later on if she really doesn't go back.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's going into a huge Pokemon tangent so here's the highlights: claims to have partaken in Pokemon RPs as a kid and create her own OCs. She had a Riolu character, a Lucario, Zoroark, Leavanny, Breloom, Mienfoo, Bayleef, Zigzagoon, and Linoone. That might not be all of them. Her favorite starter is Cyndaquil. Also Pokemon don't count as furry because "you own them." Shiny Mega Gardevoir is the sexiest Pokemon, describes it as "Rei from Eva in a ballroom dress."

Favorite starters by gen:
  1. Bulbasaur
  2. Cyndaquil
  3. Treeko
  4. Chimchar
  5. Snivy
  6. Fennekin (claims Braixen is a "sexy schoolgirl")
  7. Litten (surprise surprise). Loves Torracat but hates Incineroar
  8. Doesn't like any of them, Scorbunny is "ok"
  9. Spriggatito, claims the final evo is "grass Lucario"
EDIT: "Leavanny is my favorite biped"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She did a lot of recording while her internet was down. Said it felt great to sing because she wasn't doing 6 hour streams and her throat was well-rested, and now she's waiting on her manager to do...anything. She mentioned in Minecraft that she's basically been left on 'read' for a few days.
Yeah, derelict manager doesn't even have the timezone excuse in this case, either.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Robo-mommy is finally back and will be streaming tonight at her normal time.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Mozu's going into a huge Pokemon tangent so here's the highlights: claims to have partaken in Pokemon RPs as a kid and create her own OCs. She had a Riolu character, a Lucario, Zoroark, Leavanny, Breloom, Mienfoo, Bayleef, Zigzagoon, and Linoone. That might not be all of them. Her favorite starter is Cyndaquil. Also Pokemon don't count as furry because "you own them." Shiny Mega Gardevoir is the sexiest Pokemon, describes it as "Rei from Eva in a ballroom dress."

1. Bulbasaur
  2. Cyndaquil
  3. Treeko
  4. Chimchar
  5. Snivy
.......I read this favorites list and all I can think is she competitive. not the best starters by any means but they all have or had one notable gimmick at some point. Venusaur is still a scary stall tank Snivy Contrary Feel like she either did online matches and was exposed to them or used them herself.

Also Assuming Furries don't engage in "ownership" is a really weird take considering the other degenerate shit that is a basically public knowledge

Kinkshame all the furries.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule whitest woman on the planet and contender for biggest weeb is calling for someone with your "presumed" talents
Yea, but does she love capitalism, hate the government, and has a lust for power and bloodshed? Pippa just hits different, she's on the same autism wavelength or something.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu says NO to discord servers. "NO DISCORD DADDIES!"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

1. Bulbasaur
  2. Cyndaquil
  3. Treeko
  4. Chimchar
  5. Snivy
At some point over my many, many years around Pokémon communities online I have probably directly called your oshi a fag; though in my defence, any thread where Gardevoir is even mentioned immediately becomes cancer.

Slightly redeemed for liking Cyndaquil and Treecko though.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Tangent Fox is streaming - will she talk about the thing or not?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom