"I'm not Mexican, I'm a different brown!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's like his autism has autism.

We still haven't acquired a kill count yet, we bring shame to the homeland.

GSG's warming up. Give it time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana's reasoning suggests he's just being an autistic weeaboo rather than thinking practically though.
In retrospect, it should have been obvious. Who else is going to put up with a bunch of mentally-ill women pretending to be anime girls besides an autistic weeaboo?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In retrospect, it should have been obvious. Who else is going to put up with a bunch of mentally-ill women pretending to be anime girls besides an autistic weeaboo?
do you know where you are

we do that every day

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
bold to assume permissions have been sought yet
Bold of a certain manager to forget spears are aerodynamic. :smugselen:

Edit: I never understood, was the manager the one that fucked up or was it Vesper?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I really think Holo should consider looking into hiring some actual "GAMERS" who can roll with a variety of games at least on a basic level it's also a niche they don't really fill having a talent or two who can run through the latest hot release in a couple of hours would be benificial for the talents who want to play the newest stuff but are slow at picking up basic mechanics.
Botan, Aqua (okay, Aqua stopped streaming), Marine to an extent as well, I believe. Oga is also pretty good in multiple genres, from what I've seen.

Not a lot, admittedly, but it's not hopeless.
"Slayers Next is the best season."
That's some great taste from Airi.
Next was best, Slayers & Try were good, and unfortunately we never got a fourth or fifth season. It would've been gold, not like the writers would fuck up pacing, dramatic tension and even simple jokes for twenty-six episodes straight, right?

... right?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Botan, Aqua (okay, Aqua stopped streaming), Marine to an extent as well, I believe. Oga is also pretty good in multiple genres, from what I've seen.

Not a lot, admittedly, but it's not hopeless.
Whoops i meant one for EN specifically. Also Okayu from what I understand

Also ideally someone who is just as comfortable playing a fighting game as a shooter as an RTS but thats a pipe dream.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I got you bro. Don't try to dox me because I am using throw-away youtube channel

Edit: I am using OBS to do recording, so the quality is probably shit, and I am not Tech-savvy. That's why I am attracted to old hags

Thank you!
local copy
View attachment 21963
Do we have a reaction/emote for "based"? Probably need one of those.
It's "Winner!"
[...] Touching the poop is when I post about an argument I had online, [...]
Quick psa to any newfriend and/or lurker/guest: this is not what "touching the poop" means. "Don't touch the poop" or "don't go cow tipping", means that you should not become an active participant in your "entertainment" (a lolcow, some schizo discord server, a vtuber or whatever). As it has been mentioned just a few days ago "report the news, don't be the news". For instance suppose I send a bunch of pizzas to the guy who tried to patent "vtuber", yet never mentioned it to anyone - would that be "Touching the poop"? According to nolan no, I never posted about it after all. This is why he will be mocked and ridiculed, because he can not comprehend that people in this thread dislike such behavior.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Huma Wat from 774/Nanashi graduates today

Small translation of why she is graduating with mentions of her friends Met, Matsuri and Kotone.

If you are wondering what type of person she is, her friend list helps but check out this drawling of a story she tweeted

TL paraphrase is that she got her wisdom teeth taken out recently, has stitches in, and was singing with which resulted in blood filling her mouth.

She's wiping all her videos after 4/30 so if there is anything you want now's the time to download it. Particularly interesting people tend to wipe their channels, guess it's a bit of a double edged sword. Come wish her luck if you are up and about.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"This game is motherfucker" -Hanamori Natsume Natsumi, going through a moderately difficult section of Hogwarts Legacy

"[VISCIOUS CHINCHILLA SCREECHING]" -Moments later during a surprise Arachnid ambush

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
It seems to be terminal. Reticule in shambles.

I am also willing to trade her my Shiny Zeraora, since she regularly complains about missing out on the event each and every time Zeraora has been available.

I have more than enough Shiny and high-valued Pokemon to trade for another one. Though she could have first pick of those as well.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I am also willing to trade her my Shiny Zeraora, since she regularly complains about missing out on the event each and every time Zeraora has been available.
Please do not feed her addiction

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Please do not feed her addiction
Too late bro, pokemon is one of those autistic hooks you can never shake once its deep enough.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Did you know it was late night Hime time? I didn't and now I'm too tired and have to sleep :pippasadl:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom