"Once you get to the real world, you have to flatter people, otherwise you'll end up in a bad spot. Like me, I lived without sucking up to anyone, and that's why I'm like this now"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Nolan could feasibly surpass Henri levels of fame, so there's that

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have prepared a diagram for Nolan to assist him with this mess:

1682399985726.png

Hope this helps.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nolan could feasibly surpass Henri levels of fame, so there's that
On the bright side he'd at least be famous for being funny, not for otherkinning Disney villains and masturbating to dogs.

Vih

Doog

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya's schedule
amisched.jpg
The Dig is an interesting game even if it's way too cinematic for me. Cardboard presentation stream looks mighty interesting, too!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Those are default basic models in the program that Flamenco and Neuro respectively use; it isn't actually them.
I know. It was a joke.

The rumor is less this and more "She had a secret hidden direct donation method that was totally bypassing Phase Connect"

It's been known since Airi's debut her Anime taste is based. She had bar none one the best list of Gen 2, if not a lot of more recent major debuts just simply because it always seems so mainstream.
View attachment 21908
Airi is the oldest PC member somewhere in the 33-36 range. She has good taste because she didn't grow up in the Crunchy Roll era of anime.

let's just hope pippa isn't assmad fishman ended up firing yuri when most of the girls seem neutral about it and starts looking at the door and this is just a "oh wait what if I do get fired, better have a plan b"
More than Yuri, I feel like the retard that offed himself on youtube may probably have more of a negative impact on her mental health. Especially when her mood goes up and down and when you suffer from depression (and have considered offing yourself) that shit hits harder.

The Kawaii girls have bounced back a bit from their hit. Especially Elia who basically got monetized and partnered a few days ago adn got spammed to shit and back with memberships and superchats. Which she gets to keep 50% more than she did before.

I'm of the opinion every corpo chuuba should have some kind of backup plan somewhere just in case shit hits the fan. If Yuri 'reincarnates' it'll take her a while to grow a new following because, to the best of my knowledge, she doesn't have a known public roommate account to promote what she's up to.

Not to mention having content of some kind you fully own is a good idea in general.
Agreed. IT seems that Yuri is pretty young though. Similar age than Lia. When you are young you really dont think about this things objectively.

A huge chunk of Pokemon's fanbase is mid 20s to early 40s adults that grew up on the games. They'll never outgrow this shit it seems.
Im pretty old and in a way I haven't outgrown it. Mainly for the nostalgia factor. I was about 10 when it came out and that shit just reminds me of a better time. Im sure most of the people that might have an obsession with it also get that feeling. Also women love plushies for some reason and Pokemon has 5000 of them.

>log onto twitter
>see Nolan getting dunked on by random profile
View attachment 21940
Nolan what the fuck did you do?
Please dont derail this into Nolan being retarded and him trying to explain how retarded he is while no one else really cares.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
On the bright side he'd at least be famous for being funny, not for otherkinning Disney villains and masturbating to dogs.
7jdv39.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Please dont derail this into Nolan being retarded and him trying to explain how retarded he is while no one else really cares.
I agree, let's let Proctor wake up in the morning to the nice gift of Nolan being retarded and only being dunked on for 1-1.5 pages instead of 5-6.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I thought it was the gunshot that did that
You sure owned the dead guy just now, I bet he’ll feel so owned when he sees this

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Seriously how the fuck does Nolan manage to out do himself every week or so with embarrassing shit?

USS IOWA

Seriously how the fuck does Nolan manage to out do himself every week or so with embarrassing shit?
Autism my friend, He kinda reminds me of a kid in my neighbirhood.

niggaphil

Fishman sure is picky about the talent name, causing Airi to suffer a lot. I am wondering if other corpo would do similar thing as well?

Meanwhile: Time to give Nolan a thread, seriously, let Nolantorian record whatever bullshit he did, and laugh at him in that containment thread :vesperfacepalm:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Fishman sure is picky about the talent name, causing Airi to suffer a lot. I am wondering if other corpo would do similar thing as well?

The name's important because you'll want something memorable that complements the design to leave a lasting impression, while not being too similar to another YouTuber or streamer as that'd cannibalise your SEO.

Sakana's reasoning suggests he's just being an autistic weeaboo rather than thinking practically though.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I wonder if the idea was to have the talent start calling each other by their stage names from the get-go, so they use it habitually and don't accidentally use another, more real, name. Doesn't explain the pickiness, though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unironically, he says that shit like he listened and has been personally touched by you fag's comments but we all know he'll be back to his usual antics in less than a month. I have completely lost faith in Nolan and now only see him as a lolcalf/pet retard who is destined to forever involve himself in stupid drama and be screamed at for his idiocy, claim to have understood and be conscious of his actions and then go back to his usual behavior just for the cycle to repeat, over and over, ad infinitum.

...Or maybe it will end when enough of you fags complain and the jannies finally shove him into the meat grinder in the cafeteria basement "by accident", I hope the burgers don't have much hair in 'em.
I literally said this in the degeneracy thread 3 hours ago and nolan already proved me right, fuckin' 'ell.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
1 and a half hours and grimmi hasnt been able to get past night 5

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Watame worried about Chammers not responding to her DM. Thinks it's likely that she's on a break from all social media while she gets better.

At the very least, I'm thinking of this as a positive sign that she isn't graduating just yet. I think if she was, the other girls would already know about it and Watame wouldn't be casually talking about her on stream like that.

wew

Male hag love!
View attachment 21927
She's already followed back her sister/boyfriend/Discord groomer/grift target (delete as appropriate depending on your chosen flavour of schizophrenia) @thhrang, that's sweet. C'mon /pcg/, start theorycrafting for us :smugpipi:

EDIT:
View attachment 21931
He was quick.
>spooki
Why cant this creep just fuck off. Legit one of the only people I hope gets hit by a car or something.
Let her post Pokemon in peace.

Yes, I'm biased, but still. Pokemon is love, Pokemon is life.
Can she pick a better furry bait pokemon please
you are our inside-man mutt.

Also, isn't she a little bit too old to be THIS obsessed with Pokemon? At first I thought the stream was just a bit, but I'm starting to think her autism is far greater than I originally thought
its pippa you should know by now how autistic she is
>log onto twitter
>see Nolan getting dunked on by random profile
View attachment 21940
Nolan what the fuck did you do?
reset the Nolan clock once again :pippasadl:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Autism my friend, He kinda reminds me of a kid in my neighbirhood.
Bro, we rep anime women on a relative niche forum on the internet; everyone here is already autistic. Nolans pushing double autism at the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom