"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, I was looking for the non-corpo reason.
Would have thought someone here could have found a Yuuri alt bad mouthing any of the PC girls or something.
Read the thread nigga.

But the current juicy rrat is that she was skimming dono and membership money without giving fishman his cut.

wew

Male hag love!
If I get fucking sniped from my window by the feds because of you fuckers I'm gonna haunt each and every one of you.
nah dont worry they will just give you a free gun and try and groom you a little
All the recent big graduations have got me feeling that the field is ripe for some new blood. I know Phase is expected to have some new talents in June. Seems like now would be a good time for some EN3 news. Assuming there hasn't been any already - I just can't keep up with all the news.
I will keep repeating my self but we need new blood and new ideas for vtuber and the content. Its been 3 years since the big covid boom and most people stopped carrying to much about the core gimmicks. Hell even the "newer" lewd vtuber is over saturated and stale thanks to all the e-harlot jumping on the bandwagon.

We went from vtubers doing mostly skit videos to live streaming and music. The medium need to find the next evolution.
I don't watch many 1 and 2 views, but I understand why some people get attached to them now. Not only is her stream a relaxing zatsudan/coding stream, but
She's based.

a little schizo

AND she's a HAG

went to her profile and saw a couple /vt/ /HERE/ tuber following her.
:smugselen: Wonder how they found her......

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
The moment I learn enough Japanese I am going to watch a ton of Winning Son's streams. This motherfucker's shenanigans always results in me losing my sides. Here's the latest chapter of Roberu, the Male Idol, getting caught up with vtuber women for the hundredth time.

Late reply, but well worth the watch. I don't know who any of these people are except for the Winning Son, and now feel like I'm missing out.
RUST shenanigans are one of my favourite things to see in Vtubing, but since I have to rely on translated clips I don't really see enough of it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame doing karaoke practice on twitch

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Yuri and Tucker Carlson fired within same day

Rrat confirmed, Yuri was Tucker Carlson with a voice changer all along

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Those are default basic models in the program that Flamenco and Neuro use respectively; it isn't actually them.
yeah, was gonna say.
Dottovu used the one Flamenco use(s? d?) in a Q&A video long ago. I also follow a 1-2view that uses the Neuro model.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper - Rie posted a meme that fits you to a "T". What a crazy coincidence.

Fufl5VtaQAAe25_

Spirelord

Hello.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The local knife ear put out a clip compilation.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi's finally getting to her boomer anime stream

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Slayers Next is the best season."
That's some great taste from Airi.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Posting Giri's cooking collab video of the week here simply because her partner this week has good chemistry and humor.

Tectone is a bald youtuber/twitch streamer who has made it into the big leagues(OTK twitch group) despite 99% of his content being genshin impact or gacha of the week. He honestly is really funny but unfortunately being funny cannot outdo cancer gacha videos. He had a decent chance to become a lolcow since he liked sharing a LOT of his personal life to his viewers but unfortunately for homelanders he actually has common sense and maturity so that never came to pass.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230424_225037_Discord.jpg
This is the guy that runs this site. Ok so who's gonna make the twitlonger.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom