"What's uhlimunny? (Alimony)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So this is going to be a twitter space Princess Bride watchalong/date roleplay (with Youtube chat). Points for originality in using the platforms, I guess?

Yeaaah not sure I am up for this one, even though it was one of the recommendations I wanted her to choose. I will attempt to watchalong but dip if it gets too weird. I haven't watched any of her rp stuff except the ones that involve karaoke. It is like a step too far for me and I have been hoping she was gonna keep that to a minimum.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
All the recent big graduations have got me feeling that the field is ripe for some new blood. I know Phase is expected to have some new talents in June. Seems like now would be a good time for some EN3 news. Assuming there hasn't been any already - I just can't keep up with all the news.
Honestly I thought EN3 would come in October. Though given how saturated the market is getting for corpos I wish things stayed as is for a while more. I can't keep up with all of them and there are a ton that I really like. Doesnt help either that they all stream at the same fucking time too.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh dang, Princess Bride?! I’d imagine she’s never seen it before, but I’d also imagine a stream like this would be at least semi-scripted, meaning she would have seen it before. But if she knows that we think that she would script it…OH MY GOODNESS what is going on over there!
Ahem, heh, hehe. Anyway, stream looks interesting, let’s watch. Hmm, hehe.
Woah chill there bucko you're starting to become me.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's not uncommon for people to fail their suicide by shotgun because they tilt their head backwards when trying to fit the barrel under their chin while pulling the trigger. Instead of dying they just get their face blown off.
thehorror_32x32px.png

You haven't lived till you've seen the tongue wiggle.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You haven't lived till you've seen the tongue wiggle.
The only one that actually messed with me is the Funkytown Cartel video with the guy clearly still alive through all the torture. It's desensitized me to all the other gore videos.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Let's hastily move away from this topic now.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
SENA UPDATE: Idk why I said earlier she was playing Super Mario Maker specifically but she's actually playing NSMBU Deluxe and the audio is delayed as hell, and she's not fixing it. This is gonna be a painful stream
Ye of little faith; she's mostly fixed it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Moving on, Yuko is about to commit Vermintide (II) in under half an hour:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I think I've listened to the notKronii cover of Peaches a dozen times already.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Let's hastily move away from this topic now.
Imagine your new stuffed toy vtuber coming in here and seeing that.
The only one that actually messed with me is the Funkytown Cartel video with the guy clearly still alive through all the torture. It's desensitized me to all the other gore videos.
FUCKING DAMN IT there's another therapist appointment.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
All the recent big graduations have got me feeling that the field is ripe for some new blood. I know Phase is expected to have some new talents in June. Seems like now would be a good time for some EN3 news. Assuming there hasn't been any already - I just can't keep up with all the news.
Honestly I thought EN3 would come in October. Though given how saturated the market is getting for corpos I wish things stayed as is for a while more. I can't keep up with all of them and there are a ton that I really like. Doesnt help either that they all stream at the same fucking time too.
see below
there is no en3
see above

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Woah chill there bucko you're starting to become me.
Stinkin' zoomers... it's a reference to the movie!
Edit: I just had a terrible thought. What if it's a real gfe, and you just hear her browsing TikTok on her phone the whole time, talking over every line of dialogue, and occasionally asking questions that confirm your suspicion that she has not been paying the slightest bit of attention?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Imagine your new stuffed toy vtuber coming in here and seeing that.

Let's face it; if you don't frontload the trauma, you'll never filter out the ones that aren't keepers.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
New version of Vtube Studio dropped. It's touting 4 person collabs. Some familiar faces in the trailer.

Archive

Edit: got shit working again so here's a local copy of the promo

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
This muppet at least knows how to use display:flex somewhat. I better see some break points soon.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Meemaw going senile, messing up the date in the title :SelenHAHAhere:

Member's ASMR coming up ]:vespernosebleed:
FuhQ9uEacAEvdZU.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Stinkin' zoomers... it's a reference to the movie!
Forgive me, it's been years since I've last seen it and I usually filter movies out of my head pretty quick.

Let's face it; if you don't frontload the trauma, you'll never filter out the ones that aren't keepers.
I was going to say something but then I remembered
>British
It all makes sense.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sheep hands, and also her custom pedal. For sale eventually maybe? There's nothing lewd about these but I still feel like a pervert somehow.
sheep pedal 2.png

sheep pedal.png

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Does this mean proctor is an open-hand enthusiast? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Domestic abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom