"My grandma keeps a vial with all the kidney stones that she has passed; The biggest one she passed was the size of a pingpong ball, yeah I know! No I've never passed one that big"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

@The Proctor's one and only oshi everyone.

Archive

This is a 10/10 woman in Bongland, please understand. There's a reason why they invaded the entire world and the whole "it was for spices" thing is a huge lie after you try their cooking.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
GUYS GUYS, KINOLIME IS STREAMING BATMAN RIGHT NOW!!! GIVE HER A WATCH, SHE DESERVES MORE VIEWS!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeaaah not sure I am up for this one, even though it was one of the recommendations I wanted her to choose. I will attempt to watchalong but dip if it gets too weird. I haven't watched any of her rp stuff except the ones that involve karaoke. It is like a step too far for me and I have been hoping she was gonna keep that to a minimum.
Glad I watched it. She did a shit job of keeping up the RP and that made it more fun. Also, big plus to getting to see a favorite movie after probably abouy 10 years, even if I did have to see Nolan in chat every 5 minutes to do so.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Avatars don't match. Obviously an impersonator. Don't listen to these lies.
Oh no, the science track is already being rushed. The site update was only the beginning

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 21906
This is the guy that runs this site. Ok so who's gonna make the twitlonger.
Avatars don't match. Obviously an impersonator. Don't listen to these lies.
Fuck man Alpha Centari was my childhood
Glad I watched it. She did a shit job of keeping up the RP and that made it more fun. Also, big plus to getting to see a favorite movie after probably abouy 10 years, even if I did have to see Nolan in chat every 5 minutes to do so.
Looking forward to the clips.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Much like the filter I've developed in my brain to ignore anything Vshojo related, I must have a Nolan one as well, because I usually read chat but his name never catches my eye.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Read the thread nigga.

But the current juicy rrat is that she was skimming dono and membership money without giving fishman his cut.
The rumor is less this and more "She had a secret hidden direct donation method that was totally bypassing Phase Connect"
"Slayers Next is the best season."
That's some great taste from Airi.
It's been known since Airi's debut her Anime taste is based. She had bar none one the best list of Gen 2, if not a lot of more recent major debuts just simply because it always seems so mainstream.
1682392796603.png

niggaphil

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The local knife ear put out a clip compilation.

"Hi Kirsche, were you playing Digimon? How was your stream? If you need more money, go suck some dick for it."
:whatastory:

While I need to try and catch more of her streams because she's genuinely funny, I hope she continues uploading these clips to YouTube because that was great.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kanata is the most obvious candidate based on the whole unicorn shit. Only other one I could think of is Lamy. I don't watch Lamy but I've heard a lot of shit about her being super insecure and afraid that people will leave her behind for new talents. Not a candidate with constant menhera behavior but behavior that lends itself to a potential nuclear menhera moment.
Yeah i forgot Lamy i started calling her blue Rushia because she does the things that you say plus heavy GFE
c80tsi7bq4n51.png

Lamy does some GFE but her being a needy menhera is a meme she plays up herself. Subaru has even considered getting a menhera tutorial from her as a joke. Don't really think she'll cause any yabs anytime soon.

That being said March and April have been ridiculously cursed so I hope I didn't jinx anything :depressedtako:

Meemaw going senile, messing up the date in the title :SelenHAHAhere:

Member's ASMR coming up ]:vespernosebleed:
View attachment 21892

Good to see Meemaw hasn't given up on DMC3. She can spend an hour on a boss but her adorable victory moments make it worth it. But also just pick Swordmaster it's easy as hell grandma

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm convinced people will oshi literally any woman who isn't a whore and is somewhat down to earth or "REAL" as the kids would say. Really speaks volumes about the state of the world.

Also proctor has been replaced by a chinese impostor. Do not believe his lies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm convinced people will oshi literally any woman who isn't a whore and is somewhat down to earth or "REAL" as the kids would say. Really speaks volumes about the state of the world.
Less about state of the world more about the content. Looks and whore behaviour is a crutch for shallow cunts to milk money out of those less opportune and those who never tapped a pussy. Like minecraft and kids back in the day, guaranteed money for next to no effort.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yuni's twitter just showed signs of life, with a retweet and a profile revamp(?). Don't recall if this was there before.
1682394486881.png

Retweeted this:

@Pippenis Inspector keep paying the $10 to the Patreon though, I she'll surely come back eventually!

RiverBear

I'm convinced people will oshi literally any woman who isn't a whore
But they're all whores, otherwise they wouldn't be begging for money from internet simps
:smugselen::smugselen::smugselen:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom