General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit: This Aka Supa in IRyS' chat.
View attachment 21747
It's 5 am so I can't remember if I read anyone saying it already, but she just skipped straight over this one; no name read, thank you, or wink. Maybe he'll finally be banned from some more chats.
Speaking of schizos; Man, I love it when I can make IRyS laugh. :irysthumbsupl:

Also Mori's internet completely died a couple hours in and stranded Kobo and IRyS in voice chat. It was kinda weird because they didn't seem very comfortable with each other (IRyS has said before that she doesn't really talk with people that she doesn't already know).
Also speaking of schizos; how was Kronii's handcam stream?

Apologies if any of this was already covered, but it's early in the morning and all the suicide and Yuri posting made my brain glaze over.

Pioneer

AZKi and Iroha singing stream before releasing their second cover together. (1st cover here)

She will also stream on her rm 2hours later.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Left you a present on your profile princess :smugpipi:
Thanks! I enjoyed every second of it. I just wish we got video to go along with it, as I do enjoy studying the human anatomy and it's weaknesses.

UberSoldat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Um I don't have the stomach to watch but apparently this guy committed suicide live today.
The comments are enough to make me not watch. One references the sound of blood dripping
I'm not archiving it out of respect for him but I won't fault someone who does

I only knew you for that one Sawa animation but I hope you rest in peace man

Man is troubled but it's sad that he had to go this way. Recognized his work thanks to his animation using Girls Frontline model and assets, and before that, he was one of them decent weapon mod animators for the Left 4 Dead 2 workshops. I do heard that he have stressful life (his jump from weapon mods to animations is partly because he's stressed by the amount of backlash he received in Steam Workshop to the point that he DFE'd his works), which makes it rather hard to imagine that he is also having trouble despite seemingly enjoying his animation work.

Rest in peace.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
learn about God and stuff
I've already learned all I can from him, he sent me here so I can learn from the heretics and the damned
The least surprising part of this degenerate rant from you is that you said Kronii instead of Calli. Everything else matches.
It's canon that Kronii is my wife for non-horse-related stuff, Calli is my horse girl and I'll love her for it
Turns out that the genuine Coco experience isn't all that unique
Tbf she was one of the first ones to do so in the YT english vtuber space, but currently, with basically every agency and indie doing the same thing there's less reason to watch her

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Awww the video got taken down! I wanted to watch that, do you happen to have it archived? I know you said you didn't but did you really not archive it out of respect when we're supposed to ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!
Left you a present on your profile princess :smugpipi:
Thanks! I enjoyed every second of it. I just wish we got video to go along with it, as I do enjoy studying the human anatomy and it's weaknesses.
Sorry this is the first self deletion I ever found through my own sub box I'm not hardened to such horrifics

didn't feel right for me to personally archive it
I understand people would want it archived but I personally couldn't facilitate that

Glad you got your kicks tho disturbing as they are to me

I appreciate that Titanosaurus had a stronger resolve than I I'll see if I can edit it into my main post for completions sake

Edit: the deed is done

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Vesper better start watching his back!
Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.21.16 AM.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know it's a fancy gachashit sword, but for a moment I was imagining Keeki's noodle arms trying to lift Guts' dragonslayer.

Actually, can we trick Kiara into playing Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 21838

Women are better served with a polearm against a larger and stronger opponent; she stands no chance against The Vespear. Then you factor in his superior stamina, ability to wait in ambush for long periods, and his autistic superpowers.. foolish.

:vesperfacepalm:

I know it's a fancy gachashit sword, but for a moment I was imagining Keeki's noodle arms trying to lift Guts' dragonslayer.

Actually, can we trick Kiara into playing Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage?
I don't think she's making it past Rape Horse.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
View attachment 21838

Spear still better that sword, because range.
If she is going to use it for cosplay, she better have something to hide it or make it safe, because otherwise she will get detained if the Police sees her carrying it in the open.

USS IOWA

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man I wished she cosplay someone from NIKKE, I want to see her with an AUG
Superior AUG coming through
1.png

It really is a cursed existence when the only GFL-adjacent vtuber is fucking Froot, and Pippa getting filtered by Chapter 1.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't know anything about this particular Rrat though. All I know is somebody did something that made other PC members concerned about their privacy, but I don't know what or if it was even Yuri, but I'd guess it is. I'm not willing to back it up though, so consider it just a Rrat.
Turns out @superduper was actually Yuri schizoposting the entire time.

Awww the video got taken down! I wanted to watch that, do you happen to have it archived? I know you said you didn't but did you really not archive it out of respect when we're supposed to ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!
This shit tends to end up in the "videos of people dying" thread back on the Homeland. Always worth a check there if you can't find it.
The donation rrat is attractive because people like explanations, and it fits all available data:
- Breaches occurred multiple times in secret and recently came to light (so not something like a negotiation breakdown over IP)
- A situation that theoretically could be "remedied", but in a way that Yuri may find unfavourable (e.g. pay back X amount and stop doing it)
- Something that Yuri and Phase Connect would feel strongly enough about to have negotiations break down
- The remaining talents seem emotionally down, but accepting

Of course, there is currently no proof, and even narratives that fit all available data can be completely wrong.
The one wildcard in all of this discussion is one of the parts of her and Lumi's original Invader terms - they gets to keep their personal Discord servers. If I remember right, Phase management didn't have a presence on them either. If anything discreet/behind the scenes was happening, it'd most likely be there. If she was indeed getting direct funds behind PC's backs as Yuri, I have to imagine that's the origination point.
Like they do with kirsche
Kirsche specifically is different, because she WANTS to join PC for it's management/wrangling benefits. She's talked about it numerous times.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It really is a cursed existence when the only GFL-adjacent vtuber is fucking Froot, and Pippa getting filtered by Chapter 1.
Froot only notable because:
- she drew a fan concept of GFL T-doll bases from a meme pistol (Yeet Cannon 9)
- she cosplayed as UMP45 at one point back before she became a vtuber (I need to track that down, i swear I saw it being posted somewhere back in the day)

Aside of that, you probably can put Nagu (aka takodachi's oshii Ina) who drew at least one GFL T-doll SVCh (along with its costume) and two costume for two completely different T-doll, one of which is the "protagonist" M4A1.

There IS one indie vtuber I know named Kuruko Imai who is are into games with lore and actually did a 5hour stream talking about GFL's background lore and all that stuff, and she played the game too, so she's not filtered on chapter 1 like Pippa and probably other vtubers did.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Ensok

Early Adopter
Edit: This Aka Supa in IRyS' chat.
foto_no_exif (3).png
Dang, I wouldn't have minded hearing IRyS channeling Sho Hayami and reciting that either.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom