"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Really, no one gonna say anything? Ok I will. I love her desk and approve of her everything green.
I don't have enough design sense to say anything. Looks cool, green isn't a color choice I see often.
This also just reminded me that I lost an account on twitter. Ah well.

Edit: Were you one of the many people who got a gift sub on Kronii's channel?
If so, membership stream with HANDS in 30 mins.
(may as well link it.)

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't have proof, of course. But I'm deeply suspicious that someone, somewhere did ask a lawyer about the matter, and got told "Don't even bother trying" in response.

Also anecdotal, but the one time I saw an actual lawyer posting on the topic, his answer to the question of how to work with copyrighted materials under fair use amounted to "Don't."
Any victory won in that sort of case is going to be extremely pyrrhic. You can end up with a six-figure legal bill for a piece of paper that says that stream where you made $800 was fair use, so you don't need to disgorge those $800 or $750-30,000 (not counting judicial discretion to increase to $150k if the infringement is considered willful) in statutory damages, and that's if you win. The court might shift attorney fees to the other side, but doesn't have to.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Coco coming to that fan HL fighting game.

As much as I loved Coco when she was in Hololive, I hate that people still cling onto the past like this. All that dev time could have went to one of the other 40+ current members. People really can't put down the member berries...

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Limkin

I don't even remember her putting it on a schedule, but it will start in a minute

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Airless

Active lurker
Really, no one gonna say anything? Ok I will. I love her desk and approve of her everything green.
Hard agree, pastel green matches her non-gremlin side pretty well. Though hopefully this isn't the same desk she plays platformers or fpses on

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As much as I loved Coco when she was in Hololive, I hate that people still cling onto the past like this. All that dev time could have went to one of the other 40+ current members. People really can't put down the member berries...
Do keep in mind that this game has been in development since 2020, they probably had coco on the roster even before she graduated.
I do agree with your opinion though, but I prefer this legendary version of her to whatever she became as Kson, honestly I see them as two completely different people.

People who put Aloe into shit are the real pathetic ones, if you didn't know the story you'd think she was around as long as Sana, but she streamed like 2 times and people still want to drag someone who has moved onto a much better place back into probably the worst moment of her life.

Limkin

This watchalong is just another episode of NijiCancelled. Highly recommend, 10/10. Don't even need to actually watch along, commentary alone is great content

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This watchalong is just another episode of NijiCancelled. Highly recommend, 10/10. Don't even need to actually watch along, commentary alone is great content
I would’ve joined (surprised to see it’s a 9 person collab), but Gura has one in 30 min

fortnitesmasherX

But Nina's there, which is bad. Is she being quiet at least?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So apparently Yuri posted a video on YT about 40min ago. I missed it and it's private. Is this the first sign of life we've seen?

Untitled.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sena pulled out a stainless steel pan and mirrored her face off of it. Sasuga.

Brown women, face reveals because of the dumbest shit, name a more iconic combination.

Vih

Doog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom