"A sandwich is just a book made out of food"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tightpinch

The Lost Child stream was something. Looks like she has an ongoing ARG going on connected to a website
Noime.mond.jp

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It took 4 ex-ID to leave for this to happen again. Lets hope they dont delay it anymore

Knowing Nijisanji, that's a small hope.

Even if it does actually happen, fr fr 💯 no 🧢 this time, there's about a 99% chance she's graduating immediately after.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

It took 4 ex-ID to leave for this to happen again. Lets hope they dont delay it anymore

Knowing Nijisanji, that's a small hope.

By Allah if this gets delayed for whatever reason again I will personally torch tazumi myself

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You're a little late, Kson. Hitler's birthday was three days ago.

I hate that Budhism and Hinduism have been completely tainted by Nazis but this is funny only trolls and antis where bitching in Kson tweet there was no need for a explanation

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I hate that Budhism and Hinduism have been completely tainted by Nazis but this is funny only trolls and antis where bitching in Kson tweet there was no need for a explanation

You are not wrong about who was complaining, but it doesn't hurt for her to explain it, since I am sure a lot of people don't know its origins.

Even if it does actually happen, fr fr 💯 no 🧢 this time, there's about a 99% chance she's graduating immediately after.
I don't follow Hana, how well does she do with streams? If she does well enough, may not even be worth it to quit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Her first translated clip has this title. Why are clippers so horny man

Edit : the title
Screenshot_20230423-100758_YouTube.jpg

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I think two brain cell is not enough, so please send more brain, thank you.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

View attachment 21697

Forcing an archetype on a VTuber based on their artist-sister who also doesn't even follow the archetype is peak-cringe.

I think two brain cell is not enough, so please send more brain, thank you.

I already gave all I could to IRyS and Bae and they failed miserably. Lui is on her own.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

View attachment 21697

Clickbait title nets you viewership at the cost of dignity.
I don't follow Hana, how well does she do with streams? If she does well enough, may not even be worth it to quit.
Hana currently got herself a severe case of impostor syndrome and having this conscious desire to keep herself out of the spotlight, which is stemmed from her essentially being touted as "proto nijiEN" and what most folks pre-NijiEN knew of her.

At the present she is running on her new "not-hana" account where she call herself a he and doing some streaming where he can (while also limiting his audience to some extent). So there is this possibility that she quit Niji after she gets her 3D, especially since two of her genmate (Zea Cornelia and Taka Radjiman) is graduating next month.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...How long before Lira has to go through management to make an EN post telling the mommy-posters to chill before things escalate to near-unmanageable levels? The sooner this is nipped in the bud, the better in the long-term.

this shit

fuck it

View attachment 21697

Reading the vt post on her seems like her past life character was more of a "one of the dudes" boku-girl, I'm curious to see if she'll lean into the mommy shtick or will start bullying the creeps.

French frog asmr

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
...How long before Lira has to go through management to make an EN post telling the mommy-posters to chill before things escalate to near-unmanageable levels? The sooner this is nipped in the bud, the better in the long-term.
I really hope so. Those fuckers makes the en fanbase look like a bunch of horny 15 years old. At worse she gives onee-san vibes and its less cringe sounding

Edit : fixed some typos

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
We don't, only your abuela who was a loyal housewife her whole life and had to rear 5 children under constant threat of poverty and starvation is, modern latina hoes aren't good for anything other than browsing instagram and making snarky remarks.
My experience is that modern latinas can handle basic meals, which is apparently asking a lot for women in general in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty three. So they win there but don't ask them to make any impressive meals. I'd trust a latina to keep my fed when I can't be bothered to cook but I won't let them make any dinners where we have guests. Baking skills in general are out of the question usually.

I don't know about that, I have an Argentine cousin-in-law who is a really good home cook.

Nah, bro, trust. White bitches can't cook, and I've had to pick up everything on their behave when I cook. If im asking a Latino/Asian to help me cook and give them instructions, I can trust that the shit won't be burnt. I can't say the same for white bitches.

Man, if only this were a universal truth. I end up having to do everything because it's faster than trying to direct anything more complex than "open the bag and put it in the bowl". How a chinese girl manages to be the whitest woman I've ever met is a mystery, a thousand years of culinary tradition has died in her bloodline before her generation and it's a tragedy.

Limkin

At least Sony consistently nails design with the voice, I really liked blue kirin from first wave. Now if only they were serious about the whole vtuber thing and actually did anything to promote them instead of letting them rot. I just don't want them to graduate to move to another company while leaving awesome models to the void. It really should be a norm to give a talent an option to buy their model and transfer to a new company, even if the new company pays the money and retains the rights for it. I don't like how the work and effort put into making a model gets thrown away after graduation

this shit

fuck it

Oh I didn't notice that they debuted with a group cover, they all sound good too!

The pale girl has a cover too

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I will laugh myself into a coma if she announces her graduation the very same stream she receives her upgrade. Somewhat like another famous Nijji of yore, Otogibara.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bae is back in Japan, suddenly. She talked a couple days ago about finishing up the Play Dice choreo with her friends. Bet she is there to record it for the EN concert. And definitely not so she can watch the Mario movie in Japanese.

Not-Username

View attachment 21697

The coom is spreading worse than the mold...I swear it is getting worse by the day.
Reading the vt post on her seems like her past life character was more of a "one of the dudes" boku-girl, I'm curious to see if she'll lean into the mommy shtick or will start bullying the creeps.

French frog asmr

Her voice is really tomboyish with a touch of onee-san. How those fuckers conflate everything with mommy is beyond me.
I really hope so. Those fuckers makes the en fanbase look like a bunch of horny 15 years old. At worse she gives onee-san vibes and its less cringe sounding

Edit : fixed some typos
Internet brain rot?! Sea internet availability?

I can't explain otherwise how even just a glimpse of basically anything riles those horny zombies up. One can only hope this shit is "internet trendy"... Stupid Yamanba faggots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom