Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Speech To Text

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Is it still interesting by that point? I kinda got lost after the author decided to (temporarily I hope) remove the main driver of the plot and the story just meanders around aimlessly.
It kinda bounces back and forth between the main plot, and the back-alley/underside of the entertainment industry. A lot of times they don't seem all that connected, but twists and other psychological stuff is thrown in here and there to link those two main stories (revenge story/entertainment biz story) together. Not sure what chapter you stopped in, but that's the general path it has followed up to where I am.
For anyone who has just watched the anime; I think those big shifts in tone are kinda the point. Like you're watching a teen romance drama, but then suddenly something really dark will happen or some mystery will be introduced/revealed.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
hey whats the deal with flamenco like why is he hated ?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It kinda bounces back and forth between the main plot, and the back-alley/underside of the entertainment industry. A lot of times they don't seem all that connected, but twists and other psychological stuff is thrown in here and there to link those two main stories (revenge story/entertainment biz story) together. Not sure what chapter you stopped in, but that's the general path it has followed up to where I am.
For anyone who has just watched the anime; I think those big shifts in tone are kinda the point. Like you're watching a teen romance drama, but then suddenly something really dark will happen or some mystery will be introduced/revealed.
I stopped after they go to the town and shit goes down.
I got weirded out because I thought the story was gonna follow the whole revenge thing but now it goes "LOLNO, now it's sister's turn!" and I'm like wtf?

Speech To Text

Theres a lot of reasons, but mostly its the facts that hes into shota, a Jim wannabe, and annoying enough to make everyone want to avoid him.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Theres a lot of reasons, but mostly its the facts that hes into shota, a Jim wannabe, and annoying enough to make everyone want to avoid him.
A male Pippa?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

It took 4 ex-ID to leave for this to happen again. Lets hope they dont delay it anymore

Knowing Nijisanji, that's a small hope.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Oh I thought it was worse the way everyone talks about him

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
His origin is orbiting the ragehog, which should give you a pretty good idea.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

It took 4 ex-ID to leave for this to happen again. Lets hope they dont delay it anymore

Knowing Nijisanji, that's a small hope.

Guys its totally happening for real this time I swear
:takocope:
Noel has additional body mass to distribute the alcohol over.
True lol. Same applies to the food she eats, that additional mass goes somewhere other than the stomach.
Oh yeah thanks for shilling this channel a while ago. It's nice to finally have some consistent Flare clips.
YW :)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh right, the only things I really got from that Dottovu stream last night was that she knows a whole speech from the Merchant of Venice, and she would like to make a living off of voice acting but is going to finish her degree in (unknown). After that it was mostly just singing.

Oh, and she was talking about getting her cat then too. That shit hit right in the heart, she seemed happy talking about it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
This stream was...something else. Speed fan art dump:

Dying Light by @Fongban_illust.jpg

"Fauna, don't pick the glowing shrooms!"

It's Broken by @Fongban_illust.jpg

"Wait...fix what? 'Weapon Ineffective'?"

This Favela Sucks by @Fongban_illust.jpg

"I think we died?"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For those who didn't watch Pippa just spend 2 hours thirstposting about Colress she started making a husbando bingo card with her husbandos on it. It may catch on
Here's Sleepys

Archive

Edit: After some bullying from Sleepy here's Pippas

Archive

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
kson swastika.PNG(Archive)
You're a little late, Kson. Hitler's birthday was three days ago.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
wait... is Ina Korean..?
hm.
Just ask Ayame.
Nope,They cant edit Tweets

Stop making me like you even more, Moona.

Tbh, putting editing behind a paywall has potential. Put deleting a tweet behind one as well.

The results will be glorious.
Discord is a satanic vile mutation wrought by furries with the sole purpose of grooming and rearing younger humans. If you really cared about this form, then you'd be using IRC.
I do!

Nobody else does :-(
no wonder vesper called his manager a fucking retarded gook
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
Vesper Manager.png
Felt like adding this classic.
Moriko's getting withdrawls

Archive

She needs to go cold turkey on twitch.

We can save her!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I like her a lot but she gets added to the growing list of people I never watch because the platform they stream on is cancerous. Well...more cancerous than the other one at least. Lesser of two evils and what have you.
Shondo please. Please come back to us...
Same. I check her out every once in a while but its very rare. Whenever im on Twitch I either check Kirsche, Nagzzs, Koe or

Ok im just an ESL cunt but I can't be the only one who hears how fake most of her acting is, right? I don't know what is it with this dub type voice acting that sounds so fake, is it a style or what? Most videogame voice actors do dubs too and it's fucking day and night when you compare them acting in a videogame and an anime.
I won't shit completely on karen, she has talent and a couple of samples at the end sound legitimaly good to pass I just don't understand if that type of "acting" is a norm for you english speakers.
Most dubs are like that. Hell most media that gets dubbed just feels off because the dialogue is not written following the same structure or format than the original.

Reminder there's a chuuba bake off tomorrow apparently with special guest moonshine

Archive

Money's on Nyaaru.

My experience is that modern latinas can handle basic meals, which is apparently asking a lot for women in general in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty three. So they win there but don't ask them to make any impressive meals. I'd trust a latina to keep my fed when I can't be bothered to cook but I won't let them make any dinners where we have guests. Baking skills in general are out of the question usually.
I would normally agree with this but then there is Nyanna.

Watched part of the FlaVR concert thing, not sure if its due to the camera in VR Chat but the audio was a bit muffled and scuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom