"Sasaki-senpai is like an air purifier, like a cleaning room robot mascot"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The one in the lower right is the person who led the Trans Lifeline donothon earlier this month. VT Rainbow, like Pride Prism, seems to be a loosely-organized of primarily trans vtubers but not a full agency. Pride Prism recently had a controversy where they kicked out one of its organizers for being racist or something in one of those typical eat-our-own/two minutes of hate campaigns we see on Twitter.

Alright, everyone. Get it out of your system.

Anyone who unironically uses the term gaymer should be roped in Roblox.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
KILL TROONS. BEHEAD TROONS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A TROON INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A TROON INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK TROONS. DEFECATE IN A TROON'S FOOD. LAUNCH TROONS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY TROONS IN A WOK. TOSS TROONS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A TROON'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW TROONS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST TROON HEADS OFF. REPORT TROONS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP TROONS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK TROONS. TRAP TROONS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH TROONS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY TROONS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT TROONS. EXTERMINATE TROONS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP TROON SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE TROONS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE TROONS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR TROONS. DROWN TROONS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE TROONS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD TROONS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED TROONS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE TROONS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED TROON 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A TROON TO SHARKS. HANG A TROON WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A TROON IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A TROON INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A TROON INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A TROON. GIVE A TROON A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A TROON TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A TROON WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO TROON EYES. POUR HOT SAUCE ON TROON CUTS. MAKE A TROON YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A TROON WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A TROON ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.
Mashallah brother

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
New model funded. Mozumites STRONG :sanasmile:
1682014197272.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Art not horrifying this time.

FuG3bEzXwAgwsPv.pngFuG3aGeWwAM312t.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Oh no. Not again...

She's a woman, of course she would care about maintaining her image.

Question for you guys, but do you ever wish that a vtuber would react to something super challenging? For example, having a movie night where they watch The Three Colors trilogy or read Kafka's The Trial for book club? That'd be fun.
Intellectual challenges could be fun but do you want them to be serious or a serious idiot like Pippa?
Mizushina Aoi, Kanade MiMi and AZKi singing stream.

You don't have to spoonfeed me but how do they know each other?

The ex-GGN girls dropped some new info - turns out they are not Asian at all. Irish mixed sweds.

kestraline

Early Adopter
When will these events learn that the moment you cater to vermintide you attract all their disgusting freaks onto your shit and you can't get them off your shit ever. I don't see what you can win from hosting these nobodies in your event, all their fanbase are disruptive broke assholes that barely can afford the ticket.
The problem is that OffKai literally takes anyone from applications so the fact these people have been included isn't a surprise. Clearly TVA should have a vtuber group and next OffKai apply for a space there. Maybe then we will finally know who superduper really is. Or not.

I don't think it's a good idea to have them there but what are people going to do? People don't go after Froot for her charity bullshit, she got included in that donothon and somehow managed to go through it without the chat trying to kick up about including such a fraud in it.

AmpleChip

So, looks like Astel and La+ got onto a big Japanese content creator RUST server and got perms to play on it.

This was the funniest fucking stream in months. I implore everyone to watch the archive if you can.
Shamelessly begging random streamers for money had my sides in orbit. She went all in with the kusogaki and came out a winner. Contact with Astel was great too.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Maybe then we will finally know who superduper really is. Or not.
The dude can't even use editing software what makes you think he'll be a vtuber?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The dude can't even use editing software what makes you think he'll be a vtuber?
That's what she wants you to think.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So, out of curiosity I decided to give a check on the Hololive ID cafe project that was talked several hundred pages ago, now that they have passed the initial reservation phase on 10th april (and the cafe would be open at 9th May to 28th).

Why reservation? As it turns out, it has fan-meet thingie where you can meet with your hololive ID oshii while dining there at specific timeslot (this is for first week, so 9th May to 16th)

and here's the general price of reservations

1682015262082.png
10$ for simple reservation to eat themed food and drink along with some decorations and stuff
around 33$ for Fan Meeting where you and other 20 people that took the same option can interact with your hololive ID oshii for an hour, do photo session with a holoID of your choice
and around 67$ for the special meet and greet reservation where you can do 1 on 1 talk with your hololive ID oshii for 4 minutes where you can probably use to do something like "Kaela when can you mine more netherite beacon" to her personally or some shit like that and exclusive totebag.
(i dont know if IDR to USD conversion is correct or not, am just guessing with google)

10$ for one food and drink sounds like a steal ngl, now I legit reconsidering if I should try visiting there or not.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

It appears Calli is going to be playing minecraft possibly!? Wonder if she'll have a cowboy skin made for it. Doesn't her hole-in-the-wall home have a horse in one of the rooms in there as well?

Nope I'm not, but if there is a horse in that room I hope someone moves it out of there before she plays so we don't get a bunch of weird clips, or that she just doesn't go back to that house.

She talked about it in a recent stream (forget if it was yesterday's or before then). She really just wants to play because she sees all the girls playing with each other and wants to play with them, too. She doesn't like playing MC without a goal, which is why she has a hard time with it because she has trouble coming up with one.

So, out of curiosity I decided to give a check on the Hololive ID cafe project that was talked several hundred pages ago, now that they have passed the initial reservation phase on 10th april (and the cafe would be open at 9th May to 28th).

Why reservation? As it turns out, it has fan-meet thingie where you can meet with your hololive ID oshii while dining there at specific timeslot (this is for first week, so 9th May to 16th)

and here's the general price of reservations

View attachment 21247
10$ for simple reservation to eat themed food and drink along with some decorations and stuff
around 33$ for Fan Meeting where you and other 20 people that took the same option can interact with your hololive ID oshii for an hour, do photo session with a holoID of your choice
and around 67$ for the special meet and greet reservation where you can do 1 on 1 talk with your hololive ID oshii for 4 minutes where you can probably use to do something like "Kaela when can you mine more netherite beacon" to her personally or some shit like that and exclusive totebag.
(i dont know if IDR to USD conversion is correct or not, am just guessing with google)

10$ for one food and drink sounds like a steal ngl, now I legit reconsidering if I should try visiting there or not.

I wish all this fun weeb shit wasn't exclusive to SEA+Korea+Japan.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is going to wrap up Sanic Adventure and move on to Sanic Adventure 2

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Call me when somebody makes a male tea-themed member.
That sounds dangerously British.
I'm literally sipping tea while catching up on the thread. Stereotypes exist for a reason I guess.

Was watching Machi play 13S and someone said he sounds like Ei Sekigahara (Kyle McCarley) Machi responded
"You got me it's me Kyle McCarley"
So if there was any lingering doubt there's the final nail
No way he would have said that if he actually were
I forget the timestamp but here is the Vod

There's part of me that still thinks this is some 8D chess he's pre-planned with Cover lmao

The one in the lower right is the person who led the Trans Lifeline donothon earlier this month. VT Rainbow, like Pride Prism, seems to be a loosely-organized of primarily trans vtubers but not a full agency. Pride Prism recently had a controversy where they kicked out one of its organizers for being racist or something in one of those typical eat-our-own/two minutes of hate campaigns we see on Twitter.

Alright, everyone. Get it out of your system.

RIP OffKai I guess, the first one went too smoothly. One of them WILL cause some kind of drama with another guest and call for them to be dropped from the event before it rolls around, that's how these people operate.

Rie outsources her editing to Xyznchro. Just something to think about.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guess now we're on to the "vague references to other forum members" arc of the schitzo superduper story. :kaelalaugh:

can I have a reference too plz.
Trust me you dont want one it will follow you to your grave :gunpeko:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
How long until Sithis empties his bank account for his wife to get the hot scoop?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom