Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WDSMBT:

TL;DW she said Rabbit meat is super duper nutritional.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Gets updated model. Goes straight back to her casual outfit.

You keep doing you, Kronii!
Were you really expecting her to use it? Kiiiinda foolish.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Gets updated model. Goes straight back to her casual outfit.

You keep doing you, Kronii!
The honka badonkas only come out on special occasions.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Alright, now we are gonna have a super duper good time

She deserves props for playing hitbox. It can let you do some crazy inputs but it takes a long time to effectively use. Can't believe my options for fighting game vtubers are the red femboy and superduper. But I guess 2 is better than 0

:botanshrug:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Never once have I said I was Rin Penrose - in fact I deny it every possible chance I get, like right now for instance: I am not Rin Penrose. In this case, she is being very literal that this is about a tiktok impersonator:

🅱️in🅱️en🅱️ose🅱️eal, Got it.

It's all about...
Sp_Al.jpg

BlueSharkTV won.

I guess Kiki has some super schizo that audio is wild :SelenHAHAhere:

We're all caught up on Oshi no Ko, right?

At this point, most chuuba fans have heard Cassette Tape Dream or 2:23 AM at least once.

Sharou really knows how to make catchy, loopable bgm. Too bad he only uploads like once a year.

For me, I'll always associate this track with Danchou.

I got a good chuckle out of this one

Behind the scenes clip from the Kiara-Neuro collab

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We're all caught up on Oshi no Ko, right?
No, still need go back and finish the 1st episode now that the plot was slightly spoiled and I know it's not just japanese-acceptable-pedo bait.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Behind the scenes clip from the Kiara-Neuro collab

That's pretty cool. Overall she is still somewhat scuffed but every so often she really hits you with a great line.

Has she given an ETA on the Neuro model? Hope she stays a cute loli. Going coomerbait will break me.

Or even better a similar design to this one .
1681876990440.png

Pipa clip tax about the AI Therapy thing she seems to be pushing (im sure that wont backfire).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

niggaphil

Is shoeonhead relevant anymore after getting blacked? :whatastory:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Is shoeonhead relevant anymore after geeting blacked? :whatastory:
Blacked?

The black stuff was before she was famous in the first place. (so pre-2014)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vesper's schedule has been posted.

>No WoW Wednesday but it is listed on Flayon and Bettel's schedules, indicating that it's still going and the people streaming it will be those two.
>Hitman on Thursday, hopefully Takeshi has finally got his shit together or Todd is going to Negrosaki Vesper's manager

Is shoeonhead relevant anymore after geeting blacked? :whatastory:
Didn't she get dumped by a guy so he could then date a girl that's pretty much a younger looking clone of her?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper's schedule has been posted.

>No WoW Wednesday but it is listed on Flayon and Bettel's schedules, indicating that it's still going and the people streaming it will be those two.
>Hitman on Thursday, hopefully Takeshi has finally got his shit together or Todd is going to Negrosaki Vesper's manager

>horror game
>FEAR3
God damn it you old fuck, co-op it, that game is boring as shit to play alone, but pretty fun in co-op. Even worse since he can't play Paxton Fetus on the first playthrough.

Also can understand skipping FEAR2 because that game is irredeemable dogdick, but why skip the original FEAR?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

niggaphil

Didn't she get dumped by a guy so he could then date a girl that's pretty much a younger looking clone of her?
Yeah, after looking at her nude, i would dump her for younger girl or old hag if i am that guy. her body is fake news

VTuberThrow

She deserves props for playing hitbox. It can let you do some crazy inputs but it takes a long time to effectively use. Can't believe my options for fighting game vtubers are the red femboy and superduper. But I guess 2 is better than 0

:botanshrug:
Well, there is always DEB/Romolla (shame about them transitioning) or Huntress. Huntress mostly plays Strive and other anime fighters, though with hackerman currently fucking the Strive servers I'm not sure what she is up to now. She had a pretty decent Anji though last time I saw her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sir Oliver

It's obvious why Gura vanishes after couple of streams and goes radio silent for weeks/months, and it's not health problems.

She hates her audience and is afraid of them. And when she does stream (cause easy bucks are easy bucks!) she hates herself for pandering to those deranged pedophiles.

Kalion

:)
Has she given an ETA on the Neuro model? Hope she stays a cute loli. Going coomerbait will break me.
Looks about the same to me. Haven't seen an ETA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom