"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
None other than @Faceless Waifu's favorite vtuber of all time popped up.

I'll be honest, I was pleasantly surprised. Why is NijiEN's SEAYamanbas's English worse than this small 2view's? I can actually listen to Virgil for more than ten minutes without feeling like my brain's about to leak out of my fucking ears. I can't believe this site made me willingly watch a Filipino, I have to stop coming back...
Is she's really my favourite of all time? Can't say that much but considering how much I have spoke of her in this thread (three times?I know I shilled her once and that her PC fan has dusts that wouldn't look out of place in Dubai) I guess you might have a point. I'll give her a subscribe later.

Yes, Virgil's a fun brat to follow, and afaik the only one vtuber who has played Saya no Uta from start to finish on YT. Less grating than Millie but still has that "kusogaki/troublemaking brat" energy vibe to it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
And the day keeps getting worse

Screenshot_20230418-173121_Chrome.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"Cold be hand and heart and bone,
and cold be sleep under stone:
never more to wake on stony bed,
never, till the Sun fails and the Moon is dead.
In the black wind the stars shall die,
and still on gold here let them lie,
till the dark lord lifts up his hand
over dead sea and withered land."

If you get the reference then you're a real one.
Knew it was JRR Tolkien but ill admit i have no clue which thing it's from. Guy's writing is pretty recognizable.

I'm not seeing an issue here the guys clearly doing superduper.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Knew it was JRR Tolkien but ill admit i have no clue which thing it's from. Guy's writing is pretty recognizable.
I'm 95% sure it's from the Barrow-Downs part of FotR.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I'm not seeing an issue here the guys clearly doing superduper.
It's obviously Tolkien, yeah his writing is pretty recognizable.
The poem, or more appropriately incantation, is one spoken by the barrow-wight when it captures the hobbits in the barrow downs, people who only watched the movies or skipped that part of the book because it's so strange (if you know, you know) will probably not know where to place it so I won't fault you for not knowing.
I'm 95% sure it's from the Barrow-Downs part of FotR.
and right as I was typing that talus got it.

SoundWave Superior

All the brown woman talk has made youtube recommend this to me earth dragon Sansin, apparently single mother and a school teacher while also vtubing like her comfy vibes
Youtube
twitter
twitch

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Dalgiwooyoo hasn't posted a new tweet in a whole week. Wonder what's gotten into her.... wait I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to insinuate she's a whore and ingenuine. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
me when i see the 50th post in one day about meat pippas, flesh pippas, ai pippas, wife material pippas, best pippas, fixed pippas, virtual pippas, and irl pippas
View attachment 21057
What about spilled Pippas?

If I were Pippa I'd be far more concerned with all of my "fans" discussing my meat and flesh and blood than the people on twitter calling me fat.
Don't forget the bones, she's full of bones.

she must directly vaguepost at reticule and tell him he will never fix her, and tell him to stop referring to her as meat and flesh
Ok, but what about Skin Covered Pippa?

This icon sure is super duper.
No, it's Reticule.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Why do you even need to make the distinction? Has anyone ever thought you were talking about an AI while you meant real Pippa?
TBF @Reticule can't perform a lobotomy on a virtual avatar. Thus there is merit in distinguishing flesh and blood from pixels on a screen.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Dare I dream, a Pippa of metal and flesh? A cyborg mecha Pippa? No, that would be flying to close to the sun!

Found the ASFR bro.

Imagine being a Pippedo for Pippasty Pippinky toes when you could have this instead:
__tsukumo_sana_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_nang_z1__sample-4d05a964c09414602d59d645d8d83e1e.jpg

We can't have that anymore, though.

Pippa has the BMI and teeth of a meth addict.

Hey, remember that stream she did a few months ago where she was talking really fast?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Not according to all of the people who were dating their AI chatbots or lewd rping with AI.

Assistant Secretary of Financial Resources?
Why are lobotomies a topic in lewd rp to begin with?

Edit:

Kronii has a ring on her middle finger, a graduation ring her dad gave her.
Is this the first time she has mentioned her father? Given the lack of comments about him, and the post from @Just A Plant I honestly highly suspected that was who she was referring to when she was talking about that dangerous family member.

View attachment 6495
Another Kronii membership stream done, this time she was quite a bit more personal that she usually is, she spent the first hour to hour and a half talking about her family. Both good and really bad. Here are the highlights:
  • Kronii had her family (and Sally, a really close friend) over and had a few deep conversations with them.
  • She gives more than half of what she earns to her family, says she's just happy to be able to support them.
  • She feels bad for making her family worry too much about her.
  • Her family is a really big part of her life, so much so that friends have told her multiple times that she needs to leave more time to herself. "I look out for them, they look out for me".
  • She talks about a certain "bad apple" in her life and how sometimes they overwhelm her, she hates that they try to use the people that she cares about. She's choosing her words very carefully, says they're dangerous for everyone they're around. "My family would be happier without this person around", says this person has tried to make this year miserable for everyone. What they've done to her family is "really not normal". "They need help, professional help". She tries to not get involved because whenever she does it escalates. She told all this to her family, knowing that they probably won't try to solve this.
  • She says the reason why she doesn't open up much -or at least why she has problems with doing so- may be because she has been discoradged about talking about it outside [of family]. Also, when she has tried to do so people have minimized the situation, making her even more reluctant to do so.
  • Says the situation with this family member has been happening pretty much all her life. She really wants to cut this person out of her life, but it is VERY difficult to do so. She thought things would get better once she moved, but it's almost impossible seeing how much she interacts with her family.
  • She says that it has been happening for most of her life at this point, when she was younger she "wanted them to die" but now she's at a point in her life where she just wants them out.
  • Much later in the stream (at about 3h 34m, while reading superchats) she said she'd be willing to talk more in depth and in detail about this whole thing but she doesn't want there to be even a slight chance of the person in question to know about this because she's scared of what they might do. Says they have an incredibly short fuse.
If you remember, a while back she had to cancel one member stream because of this person. Back then she was really careful choosing her words, saying "everyone was safe now" and that she had to call the police, so who knows what this family member is capable of.

This was mainly all she said about the whole family situation, up until superchats she concentrated on playing the game while talking about stuff like being content with life, knowing what it is to truly be happy and how emotions "get in the way sometimes" and how she would love if she could turn them off at will. All that kind of existential talk.

Another couple of things she said:
  • "Random fun fact: I have cried before during stream, twice!" Once was during her Land Before Time watchalong, not sure about the other one.
  • She says that sometimes she stops speaking mid-sentence (on and off stream) and that's because she feels some stabbing pain in her heart, and she's just been living with it for 6-7 years. ????

TL;DR: Her family is an extremely important part of her life, she sends them more than half of what she earns. There's also an incredibly toxic family member who is constantly trying to make everyone in Kronii's family miserable and has been doing so for most of her life.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why are lobotomies a topic in lewd rp to begin with?
I don't know if they are or aren't in the rp's themselves but everyone always complains about AI being lobotomized so it's not nsfw and not racist.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuko's karaoke's live.

She's opening with Africa. Read into that however you will.

Dalgiwooyoo hasn't posted a new tweet in a whole week. Wonder what's gotten into her.... wait I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to insinuate she's a whore and ingenuine. :smugpipi:
We know you've been busy with streams lately Rie, you don't need to post on your other account all the time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom