"Tentacle lives matter"Butter Cookies

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Rosemi is live with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
what if people think I'm weird
smug.gif

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yeah flesh pippa has a good ring to it and makes some spergs seethe so it's cool with me. I have this gut feeling that flesh pippa might actually be cute and she just sees herself as an uggo due to years of bullying and depression.

hololive ruined /jp/

But what if people think I'm weird and want virtual Pippa to be made into an IRL Pippa instead of referring to the Pippa behind the Pippa?
Sounds like you want the soul behind pippa. the Soul encased in meat with long finger like toes.

e: Im thinking of Mankind's Mandible claw but its with pippa's foot instead of her hand. pretty gross thinking about it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I take an eye off this thread and it turns into the schizophrenic ward

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why are you ashamed of your flesh.

We are all meat on the inside of bags of skin if you cook us well enough we are fall off the bone tender.

If we sit in the sun long enough i'm sure we can become mold meat embrace it it's what pipkin clearly wants become mold.

SaejimaHaruka

Never date a latina dude, they are the embodiment of all of women's worst traits: Bitchy, prideful, jealous, scheming, pathological liars, greedy, loud and obnoxious, violent when angry, hypocritical, entitled, unfaithful, lacking in anything interesting to talk about or say (but be honest you were only looking at her ass).
Can't be as bad as Finnish chicks, amirite? Let's you touch her ass on first date, basically everything else on date two, and then gets mad when you make fun of her unbelievably retarded language and favorite breed of dog.

Snakes and ugly dogs aside, I was thinking about playing/reading/watching Saya no Uta again, which naturally let me to search for a vtuber readalong, because I am stuck here forever...
None other than @Faceless Waifu's favorite vtuber of all time popped up.

I'll be honest, I was pleasantly surprised. Why is NijiEN's SEAYamanbas's English worse than this small 2view's? I can actually listen to Virgil for more than ten minutes without feeling like my brain's about to leak out of my fucking ears. I can't believe this site made me willingly watch a Filipino, I have to stop coming back...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Someone please shut @Reticule back into the pippa liveposting thread, whoever let him out is getting lashed tonight.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Hey look, it's the context of that Rie quote I posted the other day. It doesn't make it any better, by the way.

And I know...LEC...but as long as he doesn't put his commentary in, I still watch the clips of the weird, haha Phase girls.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

RiverBear

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
me when i see the 50th post in one day about meat pippas, flesh pippas, ai pippas, wife material pippas, best pippas, fixed pippas, virtual pippas, and irl pippas
1681854506968.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status