"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm just surprised it's not being blamed on le evil KiwiFarms or here like every other dox incident.
If this gets picked up by a mainstream aggregator, you bet your ass they'll auto-blame the homeland.

Art tax sort of

Hologon ballz.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm just surprised it's not being blamed on le evil KiwiFarms or here like every other dox incident.
Kiwi Farms gets blamed when the person doxed is already retarded or doesn't understand that anything posted on the web is fair game.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
pretty much all vtubers -- corpo, indie, JP, EN -- pull from the same Japanese Royalty Free audio library, called Dova Syndrome for their bgm.

if you hear crossover, it's almost certainly coincidental, even if someone like Amelia managed to "make" a given track "theirs" it's still free for anyone to use.
Good to know, I wasn't previously aware - but it definitely seems like a good set of resources to pull from either way.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Takodachis, I weep in approval :tomorrow:

EDIT:
FuBF2VjaMAEn4NO

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao
Pippa is not a loli you sick pervert.

@Reticule has been very publicly talking about wanting to marry her for months on end and, unless he hid a smartphone in his arsehole to continue posting about Pippa in prison (which is admittedly somewhat believable), he is still a free man.

Just something to consider.
To be fair I like Meat Pippa not her virtual model.

Also, I'm not Shkreli.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Good to know, I wasn't previously aware - but it definitely seems like a good set of resources to pull from either way.
Kiara has been shilling another library called "Audiostock"

I looked through the website though and holy fuck they're charging anywhere from $10 to MOTHERFUCKING SIXTY DOLLARS per track.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa is not a loli you sick pervert.

Also, I'm not Shkreli.
keep calling her meat pippa and I will introduce you to the very niche and equally disgusting world of "meat tubers"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For the love of God, stop calling her meat and use literally any other word

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Isla Coleman from Kawaii was talking about the situation

Discordfags ruin everything like usual but if the company was lowkey letting all of this happen then its just retarded to not have concrete rules when pandering to schizophrenic retards with GFE

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wasn't he arrested or something?
Heroin and Assault I believe but shouldn't he be out by now?

Kiwi Farms gets blamed when the person doxed is already retarded or doesn't understand that anything posted on the web is fair game.
Or whenever the person offs themself and suddenly its Kiwifarm's fault. That said she mentioned that some of the shit being posted was not online so im guessing someone either closer to her irl that might have access to it or possibly a stalker of sorts that went deep diving using her name/location to find more personal information. Kinda shitt honestly especially if its coming from someone in her community and used to boost their reputation because they know more about her (or so she says).

Look for the DOVA syndrome youtube channel and their top tracks are often the ones used by Hololive as BGM

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Look for the DOVA syndrome youtube channel and their top tracks are often the ones used by Hololive as BGM
On that note, there are a few artists that have found themselves popular among Holos, like Sharou.

His stuff in particular shows up all the time in Reine's streams, formerly Rushia, and I'm sure others but I'm blanking on names and too lazy to look them up.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Discordfags ruin everything like usual but if the company was lowkey letting all of this happen then its just retarded to not have concrete rules when pandering to schizophrenic retards with GFE
Forbidden Knowledge (tm) dickheads you say. Chalk this one up to groomcord.
I'm so glad that my Oshi doesn't have any Schitzos in her Discord, according to my charts and records, they're all pretty good cookies.
📈📊:menhera:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Now if the shortscucks would only throw money at her. Playboard says she makes about as much, if not less than Tenma, not counting twitch donos for Tenma.
Shorts give almost no revenue. She does get a decent amount of money from ad-revenue. As for Superchat, your core viewers will probably be the ones to support you the most. Doubt any of the new people that are subbed are joining up membership or donating much. At least for now.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I looked through the website though and holy fuck they're charging anywhere from $10 to MOTHERFUCKING SIXTY DOLLARS per track.

Unless you're an autistic audiophile paying for bgms for a stream is a waste of money when there's enough free music out there. Some of those prices are a ripoff though, 5 bucks for a 3 second sound effect? fuck off.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Fine, I like Flesh Pippa. Happy?
Why do you even need to make the distinction? Has anyone ever thought you were talking about an AI while you meant real Pippa?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
On that note, there are a few artists that have found themselves popular among Holos, like Sharou.

His stuff in particular shows up all the time in Reine's streams, formerly Rushia, and I'm sure others but I'm blanking on names and too lazy to look them up.

At this point, most chuuba fans have heard Cassette Tape Dream or 2:23 AM at least once.

Sharou really knows how to make catchy, loopable bgm. Too bad he only uploads like once a year.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

To be fair if buying a track gives you the full rights to use it and theres no way some femboy exploiting content ID can claim it and fuck you over till you threaten legal action then it seems like it could be worth the investment

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why do you even need to make the distinction? Has anyone ever thought you were talking about an AI while you meant real Pippa?
Well, there's the AI Pippa sure, but there's also Pippa which we know as her vtuber model, and then there's Pippa who we've seen the hands and feet of and is the mind that pilots the model Pippa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom