"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao
She's says she's not a Loli so she's not. I wish I could mandalahole Loli as a descriptor out of existence. People, just say what you mean: A youthful looking character?
A fictional child character? A sexualized fictional childlike character? A type of Fashion? actual CSAM? You should not WANT all these things lumped together under 1 term.
goodstufflol.PNG
Seriously though, get a shotgun Kiki :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Luckily she seems to be fine on stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was indeed, I don't know if I should feel ashamed or proud?

I do and I'm pretty sure I'm fairly normie compared to a lot of users here. Most of my friends are deep end nerds, but different types of interests.

Since I knew many of them wouldn't know what a Loli is, I instead asked if they thought she looked like a child or adult.
And of course I showed them a full body pic, anything less would've been stupid.
I should add that several of them thought she looked like a "cartoon alien".
Was responding to the coomer rabbit not you.
You sound like you have some pretty based acquaintances.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Blue boy is in the UK.

Juna is supposed to be going this month too. An off-collab with the 3 of them is pretty unlikely but it'd be funny if it happened.

She couldn't fight her own manager in the Tesco's parking lot so she decided to fight Omega instead. Based.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yuko just got a $300 donation from "Shadman". Wonder if its the real one.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Iirc his name was shadax or something and changed his name because she couldn't say it. I could be wrong but I heard that either on the discord or one of the stream chats

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No, from what I remember, their name isn't actually Shadman, but she just calls them Shadman for the (cute and) funny.

Limkin

"My little fruity self", so Juna really is just an honest to god "yes, I like girls and no, I don't hate guys" type and not the cancer one. I guess this is as far as it gets without saying it outright. Also, she and Lisa now have matching pfps and will collab on Thursday on Lisa's channel

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Are you ready? I have a knife. Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? (repeated)" -Yuko Yurei, possibly losing it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Are you ready? I have a knife. Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? (repeated)" -Yuko Yurei, possibly losing it
Yeah, shes back up to overclocked state

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Blue boy is in the UK.

Juna is supposed to be going this month too. An off-collab with the 3 of them is pretty unlikely but it'd be funny if it happened.

Has Altare said why he's in the UK? Just traveling? It would be hilarious if him and Rin somehow managed to stream together. Also, could you imagine if he met up with Kiara? Shit would BURN DOWN.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Surprise Mumei BGM in Yuko's stream

Surely this won't cause any rrats at all

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I'm so scared of reflections"
Yuko, everyone knows what you look like

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

If I recall correctly their manager/sound guy created a royalty free playlist for them. So you occasionally hear some familiar tunes.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Isla Coleman from Kawaii was talking about the situation

Starts really nervous and rambly, breaks down into tears later on. Stupid stuff on the screen is from her regular zatsu streams
  • She closed marshmallows, doesnt want to have a place for apologies
  • Asks to not compare situation to other vtubers
  • She knows names, contributions, fanarts, memes by that people. They even retweeted the announcement, as if they are innocent (cries)
  • Was adviced to take a break, was handling all of this and talking to management about lawyers. It hurt to review the screenshots (takes a moment)
  • It was going on for months
  • It really hurts to have them flex on others with knowledge of her personal info. "You think you are better than other coleknights (her fans), just because you think you know shit"
  • There was someone even making stuff up to make others feel inferior. "It is so shitty. Like, you literally making up shit"
  • "...people are confused, what did Isla do to get antis, harassers... I didn't really do anything, it wasn't antis, wasn't haters"
  • Some people justify their actions, that they are doing it to protect Isla. Digging up info that is not even on the internet (!). Not just public info that was on the web, not just that
  • As per lawyers advice, she blocked main perpetrators
  • Going to keep the VOD up
  • Wants to rebuild the community. They were not randos, not antis, there were fans she saw even at the beginning of her Kawaii journey
  • Have some good news to drop in future (next week is the anniversary week)
  • "It is inevitable to have something bad happen in your vtubing journey"
  • Had a phone call with her mom about it. "No mom, not all of them!" (laughs)
  • Not taking a break, continues as usual
  • Thanks colleagues and management (it was their idea about taking a break, she said no)

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
  • It really hurts to have them flex on others with knowledge of her personal info. "You think you are better than other coleknights [her fans], just because you think you know shit"
Forbidden Knowledge (tm) dickheads you say. Chalk this one up to groomcord.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Forbidden Knowledge (tm) dickheads you say. Chalk this one up to groomcord.
I'm just surprised it's not being blamed on le evil KiwiFarms or here like every other dox incident.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Isla Coleman from Kawaii was talking about the situation

Starts really nervous and rambly, breaks down to tears. Stupid stuff on the screen is from her regular zatsu streams
  • She closed marshmallows, doesnt want to have a place for apologies
  • Asks to not compare situation to other vtubers
  • She knows names, contributions, fanarts, memes by that people. They even retweeted the announcement, as if they are innocent (cries)
  • Was adviced to take a break, was handling all of this and talking to management about lawyers. It hurt to review the screenshots (takes a moment)
  • It was going on for months
  • It really hurts to have them flex on others with knowledge of her personal info. "You think you are better than other coleknights [her fans], just because you think you know shit"
  • There was someone even making stuff up to make others feel inferior. "It is so shitty. Like, you literally making up shit"
  • "...people are confused, what did Isla do to get antis, harassers... I didn't really do anything, it wasnt antis, wasnt haters"
  • Some people justify their actions, that they are doing it to protect Isla. Digging up info that is not even on the internet (!). Not just public info that was on the web, not just that
  • As per lawyers advice, she blocked main perpetrators
  • Going to keep the VOD up
  • Wants to rebuild the community. They were not randos, not antis, there were fans she saw even at the beginning of her Kawaii journey
  • Have some good news to drop in future (anniversary weeks next week)
  • "It is inevitable to have something bad happen in your vtubing journey"
  • Had a phone call with her mom about it. "No mom, not all of them!" (laughs)
  • Not taking a break, continues as usual

I assume all these Yamanbas came from her discord right? When will these bitches learn to not have a discord with their fans, specially if you're running a GFE racket.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

pretty much all vtubers -- corpo, indie, JP, EN -- pull from the same Japanese Royalty Free audio library, called Dova Syndrome for their bgm.

if you hear crossover, it's almost certainly coincidental, even if someone like Amelia managed to "make" a given track "theirs" it's still free for anyone to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom