"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose is having a difficult time grasping the introductory campaign missions in Minecraft Legends, apparently she didn't look up beforehand that the game was an RTS and is coming in hot. Now this is good content.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I think you mean shota.
Are you making this distinction because of the attempted tomboy aesthetic or because the person behind the model is a dude? Either way their content isn't for me.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Kilia's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Ft_KayAX0AEduVa.jpg

Mega Link - Kilia Kurayami - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】It's time for a musical theatre spectacle!【EIEN Project】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I guess Kiki has some super schizo that audio is wild :SelenHAHAhere:

My left audio kept going out every time he started screeching at the top of his lungs. Laughing my ass off, but god DAMN that first screech got me good.

Bug Eater

Selen tweeted a long thread about her experience at VSaikyo. For those not up to speed, Team Snake Bite didn't do well on tourney day and Selen especially did not do well at all. She took a huge hit to her confidence and had been silent for the past few days until now.

Glad to see she did some serious self-reflection and has taken responsibility in a reasonable way - I imagine Noct had some good advice too, even pros get tilted like that sometimes. (he said that he would get her playing Apex again by the end of the day, and wasn't lying)

She's playing in Chii-chan's custom this month with rpr and dtto (as well as the charity tournament) so she has plenty of opportunities to put this into practice.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Selen tweeted a long thread about her experience at VSaikyo. For those not up to speed, Team Snake Bite didn't do well on tourney day and Selen especially did not do well at all. She took a huge hit to her confidence and had been silent for the past few days until now.

Pretty sure she was mentally broken during Round 4, when she detached from the Valk ult and got killed early on into the round. She said she needed to go for a 5-10min walk after she died but I think it's pretty obvious she went to cry offstream. When she came back on stream, she was muted the whole time and had the whole "eyes blinking like crazy" whenever someone cries on stream. I feel bad for her but she is right that her nerves are the biggest thing screwing with her performance and I'm happy she's addressing it. There's a lot of skills that you can easily train for in a competitive game but being able to deal with the nerves of "150k+ people are watching and analyzing your every mistake" doesn't go away easily. You either get use to it from more experience or you learn to not give a fuck. She was prepared for the rotations, the game sense, and everything else but she wasn't prepared to handle tilting. Axel had the same issue where you could see the poor performance in the 2nd and 3rd round clearly having an effect on Axel's mentality.
She cannot be this sheltered. I refuse. There's sheltered and then there's...this. It's kayfabe. Has to be. :shiinastare:
I know a lot of the girls ham up the "uooohh I'm innocent" but this is believable zoomer shit. The last time Sonic had a game that really blew up in popularity was the early 2000s while the Sonic cartoons have been pretty popular since then. It would make sense that she mainly knows Sonic from the shows as Sonic Boom came out in the mid-2010s and was pretty popular from what I heard. It would make sense if that was her first exposure to Sonic since there were a couple of games based on that show instead of the other way around.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS might not be streaming until she gets wired internet set up:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yo a lot of these niggas sound the same too. Trolling 4chan I would find people posting "roast" audiologs and they all have a similar timbre and talking style. I wouldnt be surprised that if they weren't SEA that they looked like Elliot Roger
Sounds as retarded as Chase.

"Wait lets raid Aletta... i mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh...um...I mean the totally not related Vtuber... Im so glad the stream is getting archived. *laughs* I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh *snickers* this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. *laughs* fuck... fuck. *snorts* oh my god *laughs* I mean the Vtuber Elia. *laughs* Ok Bye *snorts*

Shes really good at singing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao
@Reticule has been very publicly talking about wanting to marry her for months on end and, unless he hid a smartphone in his arsehole to continue posting about Pippa in prison (which is admittedly somewhat believable), he is still a free man.

Just something to consider.

xQc reacting to a video of someone reacting to a video.

Very cool.
I miss the days when reaction content was commentators sperging out at each other back and forth in digestible ten-minute videos, rather than these hours-long livestreams where they're all reiterating the same shit.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Warning Numberfaggin:
BTW @ John Vtuber Rin Penrose just hit 300k during her stream she also had 1.2k viewers, her grows and retention honestly still crazy she just keep going at this rate she will be at half a millon in like a month.

edit:
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao

In relation to the Loli question I personally think Pippa is raiding the line on being a Loli, for example I firmily belive Gura and La+ are Lolis and think Kobo and Shion are also riding the line, but the just dont "feel" like they were designed specially with "Loli" in mind, if anything if weren't for her hag personality I think Temma is more of a Loli model.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Poor girl sounds like she takes video games a bit too seriously to be healthy.

I guess Kiki has some super schizo that audio is wild :SelenHAHAhere:

Normally I'd say the best way to deal with weirdoes like this is to ignore them, but damn, that's hilarious. I can't unsee some 300-pound neckbeard in a trenchcoat and fedora screaming "YOU… RAPED… ME! YOU… RAPED… ME!" into a gaming headset as its RGB lighting illuminates his acne and pores in all the colors of the rainbow.

IRyS might not be streaming until she gets wired internet set up:

Those "pocket wifi" things have always been sketchy. Mobile internet speeds without the mobile device optimization. One time after a move I tried using one since it was going to be a couple weeks before the phone people could get me a proper DSL connection and I ended up taking it back to the store after two days because it was much worse than just going to a coffee shop or library. I can't even vaguely imagine trying to stream at a professional level using one.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Of all people it stinks to see the wind taken out of Selen's sails. She's always seemed to have a kind of boundless energy and ability to take what life gives her in stride, but I guess playing with the big boys really dealt damage to her ego. I hope she feels better soon.

MyName

Tune in to orange woman Minecraft. She's playing with Ollie. First thing I hear is:
Kiara: Come over here Ollie. You can see the color of my panties.
Ollie: Can I sniff them?

:yagoocry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Warning Numberfaggin:
BTW @ John Vtuber Rin Penrose just hit 300k during her stream she also had 1.2k viewers, he grows and retention honestly still crazy she just keep going at this rate she while be at half a millon in like a month.
At the risk of numberfaggin myself, I think she'll start to slow around the 360k point but will likely hit 410k, if Punkalopi's growth from riding the shorts meta is indicative of anything. The main advantage she has over Punkalopi is that she's actually enjoyable to watch, so she might reach that 500k mark. She's been very smart with using collabs to expand her exposure too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I also feel like Rin Penrose's growth will peter out eventually to slow, steady increments - barring jumps from special events like anniversaries, birthdays, donothons, endurance streams, etc.

Not to say that's a bad thing - on the contrary, she has a pretty cushy gig right now, but she will also be incredibly busy behind the scenes with all that entails, as she is now "The Face of IdolEN".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At the risk of numberfaggin myself, I think she'll start to slow around the 360k point but will likely hit 410k, if Punkalopi's growth from riding the shorts meta is indicative of anything. The main advantage she has over Punkalopi is that she's actually enjoyable to watch, so she might reach that 500k mark. She's been very smart with using collabs to expand her exposure too.
Now if the shortscucks would only throw money at her. Playboard says she makes about as much, if not less than Tenma, not counting twitch donos for Tenma.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Poor girl sounds like she takes video games a bit too seriously to be healthy.

Normally I'd say the best way to deal with weirdoes like this is to ignore them, but damn, that's hilarious. I can't unsee some 300-pound neckbeard in a trenchcoat and fedora screaming "YOU… RAPED… ME! YOU… RAPED… ME!" into a gaming headset as its RGB lighting illuminates his acne and pores in all the colors of the rainbow.

Those "pocket wifi" things have always been sketchy. Mobile internet speeds without the mobile device optimization. One time after a move I tried using one since it was going to be a couple weeks before the phone people could get me a proper DSL connection and I ended up taking it back to the store after two days because it was much worse than just going to a coffee shop or library. I can't even vaguely imagine trying to stream at a professional level using one.
Unless japan is different I think she could do way better just paying a data plan for her phone, connect the phone to the pc and give it internet instead of using that weird shit, assuming she has an android phone. It's hilarious how japan has either godtier internet or no internet at all and no in between.

Now if the shortscucks would only throw money at her. Playboard says she makes about as much, if not less than Tenma, not counting twitch donos for Tenma.
That's what I have been saying, all her numbers mean dick if no one tunes in and gives her money. Having a bloated sub count could blow up in her face if the algorithm decides to fuck her day up because the numbers don't add up to it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I read this comment just as the audio reached this point. It is something special. No wonder there are so many mass shootings.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's fine, they won't, they are unable to tell the difference. He streams using the vtuber tag and I'd bet that half his audience doesn't even know what it means.

I guess I'm extra fucked then.
View attachment 21038
that's 13 legs (i think) thats totally ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom