superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why the hell can I not go past 480p
What are these noises
Oh boy.
She has a crappy computer and the noises can be explained by the fact she is very autistic.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Kiara is impromptu collabing with Ollie in Minecraft. Should be a fun block game stream.

No Name

Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao
Aight, I'll give you some autism.
Showed my co-workers a picture of Pippa, out of 14 the answer was: 12 No, 1 Yes, 1 undecided.
So I asked my friend circle, out of 17: 14 No, 3 Yes.
Better yet, I asked my family, out of 5: 3 No, 1 Yes and 1 "She looks like a granny with those clothes" (thanks based mom).
I hope this answers your burning curiosity.
Should add that out of 36 people, only 3 know what a vtuber is, roughly half know what anime is.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Should add that out of 36 people, only 3 know what a vtuber is, roughly half know what anime is.
That is some impressive autism. I don't know that I'm brave enough to try to show pictures of a pink rabbit that's "3.33" old to coworkers.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It cannot be overstated how happy I am that the wholesome, Ikea shark loving tomboy was the one who exploded in popularity instead of coomerbaiting loli ghost. There's some justice in this world after all.
For a second after the valentines day cummassacre it seemed like Yuko was gonna slow it down, but after the BBC saga and the loss of her top whale...... Eh, her choice I suppose

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Really don't need the type of "people" in his audience to get into vtubers.
We thought we were some autistic fucks we aint ready for the XQCL +RATIO+L BOZO + UR MOM IS FAT

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't see if it was posted but Zeta is streaming Hitman, she just finished Marrakesh and should be going to Bangkok next.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Inshallah, I shall wield my shoe upon you with a force that would make a Latina mother envious.
1514602738518.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aside for members like Kaela who are patently addicted to Minecraft or Korone who grew up on videogames, does the company mandate members to stream it or something? Do they like using it as background noise while talking to the chat? I just can't fathom women in their mid 30s deciding to go play Minecraft (or really any videogame for that matter).
Minecraft steams are easy views, nothing to do with corpo pushing it. 9 times out of 10, Minecraft streams will net them above average CCV. It is pretty straight-forward. Minecraft is just popular.

Flat≠Loli
If only internet spergs could grasp this concept.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rin Penrose also live at the same time with Minecraft Legends

it appears we are at an impasse
You wouldn't choose a Br*tish "person" over a quirky exotic catgirl, would you?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

xQc reacting to a video of someone reacting to a video.

Very cool.
Now all we need for the trifecta is for a pink reaction woman like Ironmouse or Pippa to react to it

Seeing an autistic spat from the short bus types that enjoy XQC and the rabid "wholesome" holobronies that all want to groom their oshi sounds kinda entertaining ngl

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aight, I'll give you some autism.
Showed my co-workers a picture of Pippa, out of 14 the answer was: 12 No, 1 Yes, 1 undecided.
So I asked my friend circle, out of 17: 14 No, 3 Yes.
Better yet, I asked my family, out of 5: 3 No, 1 Yes and 1 "She looks like a granny with those clothes" (thanks based mom).
I hope this answers your burning curiosity.
I had to check your avatar to make sure you weren't Nolan.

'cause this was something extremely Nolan to do.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom