"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
...So Minecraft Legends unlocks on steam about one hour before Rin's stream today, so there might be a bit of zatsudan while it downloads (about 24 GB)

Unless she plans on playing it using her Nintendo Switch, in which case, oh no

Source: I, too, have pre-ordered the game on Steam so that I can inevitably play community multiplayer matches when it gets into enough VTubers' hands, and carry my oshis (read: Rin) to victory
Thanks for the heads-up Rin :shubaIapprob:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
:amegunl:Nolan, I thought we were clear. Noone lewds Watame on my watch. :amegunl:
Watame is sad she doesn't get lewded more, though.

You make Watame sad.

You monster.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame is sad she doesn't get lewded more, though.

You make Watame sad.

You monster.
That's Luna I'm pretty sure. Watame usually only complains about that because her manager doesn't want her to have a boob mousepad.

niggaphil

Looks like Nijisanji En is slowly infested by Phase Connect rabbit's mold. No one could escape the Yabbit now

received_600554402018639.jpeg

wew

Male hag love!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For those interested in simping A-chan joining the main channel's membership, A-chan is playing HoloCure in 30 minutes in a members-only stream.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Found an indie Vtuber for @NolanCrush

That is actually a pretty cute model if you can somehow get over the uhhhhhhh, y'know, origins? Associations? Plagued status?

wew

Male hag love!
That is actually a pretty cute model if you can somehow get over the uhhhhhhh, y'know, origins? Associations? Plagued status?
just from some of the clips on her twitter she seems to be pretty entertaining and the model is cute besides what you said about the assicuations lmao

Funny how twitter just randomly slapped her on my for you timeline on a non vtuber account lmao

anyways have a non pony clip of vesper fucking up with helping a man that just got dumped. God bless this vampire wizard

No Name

niggaphil

just from some of the clips on her twitter she seems to be pretty entertaining and the model is cute besides what you said about the assicuations lmao
I will only judge when I see her or her fan discord. I am expecting a lot of bronies degeneracy soon, such as making her pony avatar doll with a hole on back

She's a woman
Looks like it is a job for @SandyCat to judge now! :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She's a woman, she gets a pass on being into MLP. Her fans are suspect until proven otherwise though.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

774 Vtuber Fuma Watto added to the body count

Another one from VApart, now they are left with half after Camomi Camomi and Met left earlier.
Moriko asking what we're all thinking

Archive

Isn't that already happening on some scale? Indies getting picked up (VSpo's Qpi, Suisei), moving companies (Usuwa Suu, Komori Met which I think there would be compensation for the transfer).

Looks like this might be a first collab for Subaru and Yorumi Rena.

The funniest bit from Kuzuha reuniting with AQF is how their tournament ended. In VSaikyo season two they need to beat the leaders and gain a huge kill count for a comeback win. They got beat early with Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona delivering the killing blow and ended up 12th overall. So what happened this time?

They need to beat the leaders and gain a huge kill count for a comeback win. They got beat early again with Leona delivering the killing blow again and ended up 12th overall again. Some things never change.

Another clip from the seiso team bullying their translator (rpr will suck snake venom for his bros but finds three seiso girls too dangerous) and Ema's loudest scream during their one month of APEX.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A vtuber with a decent following is graduating in may. It looks really suddent. Could join a corpo

A
Also she made this statement under the tweet 20230418_090735.jpg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom