"Oh shit, you're hideous! What the fuck? What race are you?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
To think if things had been different this could have been Pippa.
Considering she used to do kids content MLP probably was a big part of it :shiinastare:

Also check out Mika shes a fun watch

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This Balenciaga shit always creep me out

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Why do you motherfuckers care so much about moldy pippa's opinion of this site? It's like you need to prove yourselves to a chuuba just because you like her, fuck that and fuck you. I'll be as negative as I want and say what I really think about people without my opinion being influenced by "keeping up appearances".
Honestly, if we, of all people, are too negative, she must really want just a hugbox. If anyone wants to agree with Pippa Moldstocking on that, they may as well just go circlejerk her over on Reddit.
Where did anyone in this thread say that we must care about Pippa's opinion? Our resident capipis didn't even agree on what the basis of her opinion was. Responding this way to one or two people saying "maybe I can see where she's coming from" radiates "you're not my DAD" energy.

There was a short discussion in the Forum Discussion thread a while ago, where some users had the opinion that the thread was getting less fun to catch up on. IIRC that was after the schizo derailings that led to jannies being appointed, so I personally think those users were overreacting. My point is people will have opinions about the tone of discussion here, with or without Pippa or their oshis lurking.

If there is one thing I'd say about tone, it's that we should be wary of sperging at strawmen or windmills. Like the time people went off on Kson's unicorn rant without even reading the transcript of her live TLs (even if she should have prepared her statement instead of talking and thinking live). Or the time in the homeland where people doomed about Kronii being LGBTBBQ and then doomed about her finding Jesus and becoming a fire-and-brimstone preacher (without solid proof in both cases) in the span of 12 hours, as if their memory can't last that long. Or see my first paragraph, even.

Now, my opinion in general:

A community that isn't a hugbox is fine. A community that has "we're not a hugbox" as an actual or even a perceived selling point will have problems. This is part of why Kiwi Farms continues to have a-logs and retards who must start retard fights instead of ignoring threads and users they don't like, despite Null's express wishes and the written rules.

Likewise with individuals. A person who has "I speak my mind, feefees be damned" as a personality trait or something they value, can be fine. A person who makes that their highest value or the most important part of their personality will cause problems.

I assumed you were American like most of the people on this board, yes. My bad. In retrospect are you from ID? I can see how you can think the beach is always a hot place in that case. In America they are usually cold, windy, wet places, unless you're in Florida or Texas or something (and there is not currently a hurricane).
Much of the English Internet is American, and I think the same is true here, but I think we have higher proportions of Asians than most other English online communities. Perhaps for the same reason that English-speaking ethnic Asians are overrepresented in EN Vtubing.

Russian kosher mob boss is playing Mafia 3.

Vid was privated?

For all the talk of Oshi no Ko, here is Kobo trying to sing the opening. The opening is sung by YOASOBI, expect your favorite vtuber to cover it or sing it during karaoke.

Nice guitar. So she wanted to delete it, but when Kanauru says "delete later" she doesn't want him to. Lemao.

[Oshi no Ko spoilers]
Just FYI:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER] prevents text from appearing in search results (though the text itself can still be used to find the post).

Text in [REDACTED][/REDACTED], which is what you used, is visible in search results.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
InuTakaShishiRamu aka 3 hags and a sheep are exploring the Nether today. This group is hilarious but haven't been together in a while so I'm excited.

chihirogumi

The one day I fix my sleep schedule and I miss a hilarious spergout by our resident pet retard.
Please don't touch this monkey's paw.
>Vesper goes to NijiEN to hangout with Nina
>Pomu comes to HoloEN
>Kiara goes to NijiEN to ensure they're never together
>Kyo goes to HoloEN as Vesper's replacement
Technically it has already happened with Komori Met transferring from 774 Inc. to VSpo. But a full on trade like in sports? That'd be pretty interesting to see.
At this point, who isn't super-duper?
superduper.jpg

1462fa05-241d-49c9-a602-7557e27cc605_screenshot.jpg

No Name

As much as I like horses, MLP makes me disgusted at how to cringe the fans are
But you still like the ponies?
This Balenciaga shit always creep me out
Balenciaga-Vesper legit freaked me out a bit.
I think they're usually funny, but this Tempus one is very high on Cursed-o-meter.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A vtuber with a decent following is graduating in may. It looks really suddent. Could join a corpo

A

Clearly EN3 :smugrys:

Update on A-chan's HoloCure game. She is doing well for a first time and also squeal-screams in a similar way to Gura. :shiinastare:

Where did anyone in this thread say that we must care about Pippa's opinion? Our resident capipis didn't even agree on what the basis of her opinion was. Responding this way to one or two people saying "maybe I can see where she's coming from" radiates "you're not my DAD" energy.
I did not mean to imply people here were agreeing with her, it was mostly to say I thought her opinion was a dumb one.

In regard to the Homelands, I think we are far different from there and the thread there was always outlier among the other off-topic threads. Off-topic on the Homelands are pretty insufferable 99% of the time because if there is a thread on something, l it will likely consistent of entirely of people who have grown to hate the thing the thread is about and is filled with nothing but complaints.

I have always viewed the goal of this site as "not being a hugbox" to be not just mindlessly shitting on people with different opinions. There are times when I feel like this becomes lost, sure, but I think, in general, we do a good job of that.

Edit:
A-chan's first HoloCure gacha roll was Sora... and then second was Sora's casual outfit :sanasmile:.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Clearly EN3 :smugrys:
Im gonna try to catch some of her upcoming streams, could get an idea of where she could fit.

Edit : im watching the graduation stream rn. She deleted all her yt vods. Gonna delete her twitch vods at the time of graduation. Says she wants to pursue her dreams and that doesnt involve her actual vtuber persona. Is gonna let her discord open and give ownership to mods.
She had a couple projects going on like a chibi model.
Say also said something like " im gonna stream for 1 month and after that... well thats it "
yeah she joining a decent corpo im pretty sure

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sure hope someone is recording A-chan playthrough of holocure.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I have always viewed the goal of this site as "not being a hugbox" to be not just mindlessly shitting on people with different opinions. There are times when I feel like this becomes lost, sure, but I think, in general, we do a good job of that.
It's a website where we don't need containment threads to say good things about Calli, certain NijimEN, or certain Vshojo members. And we even say Futakuchi Mana is talented, sometimes, mostly followed by calling her a dumb commie. I'd say we're doing pretty well compared to other places.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
InuTakaShishiRamu aka 3 hags and a sheep are exploring the Nether today. This group is hilarious but haven't been together in a while so I'm excited.

Watame's like 35, but yeah. Calling her a hag feels weird to me. That being said...

:holohag::hololove:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A doctor is introduced to an idol named Ai, the front girl of an idol group, by a 12-year-old patient who dies shortly thereafter. The doctor becomes a fan of Ai as well. Four years later Ai, sixteen, goes on a health hiatus and then shows up at the hospital he works at pregnant. The doctor, Ai's manager, and the manager's wife conspire to keep Ai's pregnancy a secret for the sake of her career. One night while walking home, the doctor is confronted by an obsessed fan who asks questions about Ai's pregnancy, but then runs away and the doctor chases him (this doesn't make sense, but anime contrivance I guess). The man gets the drop on the doctor pushes him off a cliff and he dies. That night Ai gives birth to twins who are the doctor and his deceased patient reincarnated, with their memories intact and able to fully talk to each other in front of adults without them noticing but I guess they can make the adults notice when they want to (anime contrivance). However, neither twin figures out who the other is (anime contrivance). After returning to her job, Ai's career inclines and she gets acting and commercial gigs. Time skip four years later and we see Ai placing a call to the twins' father, who we haven't met yet, in a pay phone for some reason asking him if he wants to meet the children. Shortly after the fan in the hoodie shows up at Ai's house, angry that she pretended to be seiso while actually being a filthy sex-haver with a secret, and stabs her to death, then kills himself shortly after The doctor realizes the stalker must have been given Ai's address by their father and vows to track him down. The episode ends with a time skip of ten years or so as the twins leave for school.

Here's my spoiler-free review of it.
From there, the anime turns into a murder mystery as Aqua throws himself into the entertainment industry to find out his father and expose him for getting his mother killed, as well as a shockingly detailed insider look into the Japanese entertainment industry. If any of you are familiar with Shirobako and how it gave a pretty good look into the process of how Anime studios are run, Oshi no Ko does a similar thing going to various other parts of the Japanese entertainment industry including Idol groups, television, and movie making.

Opening moments aside, it gets super compelling from this point forward.

Looks like Nijisanji En is slowly infested by Phase Connect rabbit's mold. No one could escape the Yabbit now

View attachment 21021
From everything I've seen, Ike is way more towards the 'good' end of the Niji spectrum, along with Pomu, Selen, and Nina. I've seen him respond to a few of her tweets for a bit now. Wonder if he watches too.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Zo is being weird in a drinking stream cosplaying a roach no idea what the actual content will be
she is pulling up a mic so prolly karaoke

Ok she is now singing Imagine but changing the lyrics to be about imagining a world without pest control lol
And now Cockroach Simulator

Fulgur is already horrified by little Ms fortune

"I don't trust the narrator he made me kill a dog"

Last edited:

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.

Edit: No, I really do want to know what people think lmao

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gentlemen, I have had a rather productive debate with an acquaintance of mine, but we failed to reach a satisfying conclusion. So, I turn to you all with a most pressing matter, and i require all of your retardation expertise on the subject.

Pippa Pipkin is a loli.

Discuss.
But how

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Its supposed to be question (i personally don't think so), but alot of people in my circle categorizes her as a loli for some reason? I wanted to gauge people's opinion and see if I'm in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom