"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeshin

There's this vtuber(https://twitter.com/IAmNeverNess) who was a warthunder vtuber.

Aparently the reason that she went dark, according to her mods, was that she died in a car crash a few months ago and her community just discovered it now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417_195742_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_195742_Discord.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_20230417_195617_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_195617_Discord.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 151

Stunned But Dumb

Fun fact: I had some serious issues go down right around when gamergate started and was offline for like... all of it. To this day I still don't really know what gamergate was about. Don't tell me btw, I'm trying to see how long I can navigate without finding out. Instead, you can always watch Onigiri cook with... Snuffy... Hmm... Unless you're not into that

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Classic Gura LOOOL
Screenshot - 2023-04-17T201702.216.png

hololive ruined /jp/

Can you imagine vtubing during the 2024 election? Its going to be great.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Can you imagine vtubing during the 2024 election? Its going to be great.
If I have to hear another thing like "Pokemon go to the polls" I am going to throw myself in front of a car.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last time she came back it was 3 public streams, then 2 weeks gone. Lets see if it's the same thing this time

(also, truly horrifying game, Gura's worst enemy, MATH)

I love how Gura has to count to know the answer to basic math. LMAOOOO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin Penrose has a new schedule for a new week, including Minecraft 2 (Minecraft Legends) tomorrow:

I know that I predicted about a week ago that Minecraft Legends would have VTuber relevance based on name brand alone, but I didn't think it would actually start with Rin Penrose. Funny how that works.

So you "predicted" that Minecraft Legends would start becoming relevant and then Rin suddenly wants to play it this week.

Hey Rin, you wanna schedule more streams this week? :smugpipi:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Man really loves his choclate/caramel vtubers, but won't go to the depths of hell by using Twitch to support em. Truly a fake fan.... :fishmandispair:

Also, could I interest you in another bear I watch. a gothic lolita chocolate bear named Charlotte!

She currently doing a playthrough of vampire masquerade.

she also has several models of her character in different clothes and a flat chest dog alter ego one if you like cutting boards.
View attachment 20936
View attachment 20935

why do I watch so many vtubers that are bears... :fishmandispair:

Charlotte applies to Wactor in 2020 Becuase they had a model she liked and they were ok with English. Glad she didn't make it.

NexStage Uno collab.

hololive ruined /jp/

imagine vtubing during the next american civil war that's sure to happen in the next decade

I'll be in the lice infested trench watching Vtuber idol Pipkin Pippa's 10million ccv streamduring the lull in the fighting.

I'll akasupa " 832nd Sapper Battalion saying "Hi Pippa! we love you! By the way our Sarnt got blown up can you sing "danny boy" for secret karoke? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

while i eat a cold can of armor treet.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
that fat pig camila is repulsive. she really likes pacifiers. and coombaiting. and sucking on pacifiers while coombaiting.

View attachment 20959
taken from her subathon, where she was putting ice cubes down her panties.

View attachment 20961
some fan sent her a pacifier that says "i ❤️ daddy" on it. she put it in her mouth, but i didn't need to tell you that.
This caused me so much psychic damage I had to go outside and take a walk.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So you "predicted" that Minecraft Legends would start becoming relevant and then Rin suddenly wants to play it this week.

Hey Rin, you wanna schedule more streams this week? :smugpipi:
Yeah, I predicted it in the Pippa thread a little over a week ago:

And the series has been dead in the water ever since. Until now, as we loop back to Minecraft Legends, which is somehow the first modern game since Overlord II to actually utilize the gameplay formula that its fans have been begging for ever since:

And so we now enter a timeline where we are more likely to get a Minecraft Legends 2 than an Overlord III proper, please understand. Either way, it's going to be VTuber bait for at least a week or so because of the Minecraft branding.

But no streams the rest of the week, she is scheming (allegedly) (not allegedly):

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
If I have to hear another thing like "Pokemon go to the polls" I am going to throw myself in front of a car.
Kroniichiwa to my supporters and Kroyasumi to my opposition's campaign.

Or some shit like that. Are you pleased now?:smugrys:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Imagine a VTuber political campaign sponsorship, who would be the first to take that blood money? And for what candidate?

Because if Kanye West was still running, that's the sort of thing he would 100% do

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
imagine vtubing during the next american civil war that's sure to happen in the next decade
Red akasupa: "Hey Gura, my entire squadron got wiped out! LMAOOOOOOOO"

Me: "Hey Kronii, I'm about to storm the beaches of Lake Erie, wish me luck!"
Kroniichiwa to my supporters and Kroyasumi to my opposition's campaign.

Or some shit like that. Are you pleased now?:smugrys:
That is the worst. I would actively oppose whoever says that. If they win, I'd look up to a man whose name is Lee.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
For all the talk of Oshi no Ko, here is Kobo trying to sing the opening. The opening is sung by YOASOBI, expect your favorite vtuber to cover it or sing it during karaoke.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can we please not resurrect the dead corpse of gamergate for chuubas, I know game journalists do it on the regular for literally anything they disagree with, but I am not looking forward to another round of people calling each other Nazis for just wanting to watch VTubers play video games without [CURRENT YEAR] forced down our throats
I just don't want history to repeat and /vt/ to migrate to what's left of 8chan.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine a VTuber political campaign sponsorship, who would be the first to take that blood money? And for what candidate?

Because if Kanye West was still running, that's the sort of thing he would 100% do
I'm thinking bigger and imagining how if full-blown World War 3 or some kind of other big global conflict ever breaks out, I fully expect VTuber companies to become propaganda arms for their home governments, whether subtle or overt. Phase-Connect for Chinese/Canadian, VShojo American, Hololive Japanese, and so on.
:smugina:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm thinking bigger and imagining how if full-blown World War 3 or some kind of other big global conflict ever breaks out, I fully expect VTuber companies to become propaganda arms for their home governments, whether subtle or overt. Phase-Connect for Chinese/Canadian, VShojo American, Hololive Japanese, and so on.
:smugina:
Oh, you mean like Futakuchi Mana shilling for Russia because she still thinks it's some kind of communist utopia?
:^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom