"I will remember this Kaela. I will get you for this. Goddamn you Kaela Kovalskia"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Reminder: Lia is doing a deep dive today.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I somewhat agree. You might be a femboy sometimes but I appreciate having you around.
Bit rich coming from an unashamed containment breacher :smugselen: I appreciate your E X T R A - L O N G reply posts too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah it starts off a bit...hmm. But there's a lot more to it in the end.
Honestly, (episode 1 spoilers)the pre-reincarnation is so irrelevant to the story 95% of the time that you basically forget about it the whole time. I seriously think they could have just left that part out of the story entirely and the overall story wouldn't be impacted at all.

It took like 70 chapters for the pre-reincarnation stuff to be relevant again, in a short 10ish chapter arc, and even then it was only used as a catalyst for Ruby to start a major growth as a character. It hasn't been touched on since then and we are over 110 chapters now. Ruby and Aqua STILL don't know the other one is a reincarnation, as well (Well, Aqua might and I am misremembering, but I am pretty sure it has not been brought up).

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Bit rich coming from an unashamed containment breacher :smugselen: I appreciate your E X T R A - L O N G reply posts too.
He's a clipper, which means he must be a busy guy. He's gotta do the long replies every time.

this shit

fuck it

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT
1681773045269.png

hololive ruined /jp/

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope everyone parroting super-duper over and over is genuinely aware of being participant in a viral marketing experiment.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
They often can't delete everything because they have lost track of their passwords and emails for old, unused accounts. Even then there's often archives. They should be able to just private their personal accounts and use them normally, but if you've got dumshit friends posting replies to your vtuber stuff and also still tagging you in their posts.... well they should stop doing that!

It does make me wonder if there's more to it, like if she had directly confided information to the "super duper fans" or started some personal communications and they're trying to get around that. Otherwise it's making a mountain out of a mole hill, but i guess that's your point, it makes people not talk about the companies other fuck ups.

It gonna be all super duper Okay

Lia just said "super duper dollar"

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT
View attachment 20954
This isn't supposed to be a thing! Why is my username being conflated into a dogwhistle? Why have I become an inside joke? WHY AM I BECOMING AN OUTSIDE JOKE?!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sargon is vtuber adjacent from Fallenshadow.

I'm sorry, what?

Fine, I'll start watching this damned cartoon if it's going to start taking over the conversation here too though I think I already know the plot just through the memes floating around Twitter and so on.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Lisa is doing a listen-along of Slide by George Clanton, an excellent album.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She’s Pomu and she’s backmu

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose has a new schedule for a new week, including Minecraft 2 (Minecraft Legends) tomorrow:

I know that I predicted about a week ago that Minecraft Legends would have VTuber relevance based on name brand alone, but I didn't think it would actually start with Rin Penrose. Funny how that works.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Listneing to Lia's stream and it hit me:

Is this why Lisa's family name CHIKAfuji?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This isn't supposed to be a thing! Why is my username being conflated into a dogwhistle? Why have I become an inside joke? WHY AM I BECOMING AN OUTSIDE JOKE?!
Our job is done.
I'm sorry, what?

Fine, I'll start watching this damned cartoon if it's going to start taking over the conversation here too though I think I already know the plot just through the memes floating around Twitter and so on.
Spoil it for me once you're done with it. I can't be bothered to watch it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom