"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also interesting wrt numberfriending:

View attachment 20860
In fairness though, the poll was up for a while before the stream began. But still, there are probably many more people there than youtube is reporting.
Can confirm, I voted before the stream started and left for church. Numbers are fine as people flow in and out, their votes stay but their viewership goes away.

I have joined the trend!
1681699392135.png

1681699290909.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I can't believe Eddy almost burned Fauna's house down while cooking. Get your shit together, Eddy.
Speaking of which, she ended the stream with arkhand's Fauna sweep. I wonder if she's pressing her luck by continuing to use it as an stream start/end; although I suspect anyone who would care about that have been filtered long ago.

Rainy "Azz-mer" with Beryl in 20

But a video premiere in 5 mins?

My bet is a still alive cover
EDIT: I'll take Queen

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenmas startin up more Baldurs Gate

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of which, she ended the stream with arkhand's Fauna sweep. I wonder if she's pressing her luck by continuing to use it as an stream start/end; although I suspect anyone who would care about that have been filtered long ago.
Context? Is there something wrong with her using it? Also, she normally just uses it as a waiting screen, not her intro and outro. I think she used it as her outro this stream because she was flustered from the fire alarm still.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'm making it one! Everyone will be compelled to follow suit!
Look I did what I did with the expectation that no one would do the same.
Now look, everyone is Rieposting on your page!
But sure, I'll bite this time.

edit: sike

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Honestly from an advertising point of view, it would be hilarious if they charged people for collabs. That said I doubt they do it.

If it was on the smaller channel I'd believe it. Ayla did well for going from like 40CCV to 1000+CCV on this collab

And all the other conventions they go to is in California which is like full asian.

And British Columbia isn't?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Gura is going to try to stream tomorrow, and has streamed for the past 3 days. It's feeling like she wants to stream more often, but can't commit ahead of time for particular days, possibly for health reasons.
Here's hoping. The meal talk leaves me a bit concerned about her overall nutritional intake, though, she's an adult. She most likely knows what to do to take care of herself

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
God's gift to Vtubing is now live @superduper delivers again

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
God's gift to Vtubing is now live @superduper delivers again

I hope some entertaining submissions make it through and aren't filtered by the supreme faggitory skills of Xalabussy and friends. Ladies (M), we need memorable, clippable reactions and moments, stop undermining everything with your gaping goatsies.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Context? Is there something wrong with her using it? Also, she normally just uses it as a waiting screen, not her intro and outro. I think she used it as her outro this stream because she was flustered from the fire alarm still.
Did a lot of work with Lemonleaf; there's no smoking gun but it's believed to be Eddy. They did a similar video for Lemon almost 3 years ago.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

the bears lore video for anyone that missed it

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Gura is going to try to stream tomorrow, and has streamed for the past 3 days. It's feeling like she wants to stream more often, but can't commit ahead of time for particular days, possibly for health reasons.
The one thing I'm still puzzled with is that if her health issue is severe enough that she can't even commit ahead of time, how did the Japan trip even became a reality with her having to do long distance travel, constant dance practice/rehearsal/recordings, etc. She did mention in a member post that she had to get doctor's approval before traveling to Japan.

Tightpinch

New Sony wave
From the Vee branch it's Dev-E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom