"I like trans people"Merryweather

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I just discovered HinaBoBina. She's like a hag version of MariMari with more energy

9/10 would continue listening to her talk about killing herself if Vesper becomes a twink
There was contention a few months back on whether she and Clio were true and honest females or not. Fugure you may be able to solve that mystery.
This girl's ability to switch between voices instantly is insane, and they all sound so good. I find her vocal fry valley girl, like, especially funny? She's definitely a great talent and apparently she's been around forever. She deserves more numbers.
Grimmi does the same thing too. The big difference I think is Sawa is more outgoing and Grimmi is more nevous.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1681620054867.png
HOOD SAWA TIME

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
262 people watching Rie implode her lungs in Ring Fit.
@superduper on suicide watch

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
You mf'ers giving me the feelz tonight, goddammit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
all these sana memories lowkey make me regret making her my council oshi right away

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina/Sana collabs were great and it's too bad we didn't get more of them.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Since the Rin collab, Rie has gained 200 subscribers. I don't like the trend of her riding off the coat tails of more popular people to acquire fame just for the sake of catching up to Airi and not being the least subscribed. In order to balance this out, Pippa must continuously raid Airi to ensure she grows faster.
Honestly, I feel like Rie shies in collabs. Dont think she has found her niche as a solo streamer though.

It's Niji's turn at the DnD table. I like Fulgur and Mika but....Vox.
You know what? I'll give it to him. He's actually carrying this.

People shit on Vox for his fujobaiting but honestly he is an amazing streamer and when it comes to collabs I still havent seen one where he just flops. Also Aia is really great doing this. She has been struggling quite a bit with her CCV.

Killia with a new cover

I wish this girl would get more views. She is such a good singer.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
i mean, i don't see what's stopping bae and calli from becoming gyarus, one, they would not give a shit about people complaining about "blackface", and two, it'd make god's strongest sanalite/gaogetter happy
I think Bae would make a pretty decent gal, she already has the ditzy/airhead quality via being a clueless zoomer, seems like she'd be pretty fashionable irl, and of course the aussie accent to give extra Sana vibes. Gal Calli would fry my brain like an egg but I think her personality is more delinquent than gyaru and I'd kind of miss the pink hair ngl

Gal okayu is where it's at.
Galkayu is real and canon and she loves me

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think Bae would make a pretty decent gal, she already has the ditzy/airhead quality via being a clueless zoomer, seems like she'd be pretty fashionable irl, and of course the aussie accent to give extra Sana vibes. Gal Calli would fry my brain like an egg but I think her personality is more delinquent than gyaru and I'd kind of miss the pink hair ngl
Gal okayu is where it's at.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I just discovered HinaBoBina. She's like a hag version of MariMari with more energy

9/10 would continue listening to her talk about killing herself if Vesper becomes a twink
Funnily enough, I believe her and MariMari (at least as of a few months ago) are actual real life Roomates. Mari talked about it during her big subathon a few months ago. I think they said they live somewhere in Montana?
There was contention a few months back on whether she and Clio were true and honest females or not. Fugure you may be able to solve that mystery.
Beat me to posting this Peanut. Leave it to SandyCat to find someone who is under contention to be trans.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

>Pippa x Lia collab on friday

:panik:

This is actually really good news. Lia is quite fashionable - she's done streams about Japanese fashion before, and she's occasionally shown pictures of outfits she likes to wear. Hopefully Lia can rub off on the rabbit a bit in this regard, the way you present yourself to the world can really influence your mental health.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lol Sawa dreamin about Vshoujo trying to scout her and then finding out about all the shit she's said about them
:whatastory:

fortnitesmasherX

Did a quick search and noticed Millie hasn't played the genocide wizard's game. Has there been any public reason or is it the same bullshit as always?
It'd be cool to see her play it, but at this point I think NijiEN has an agreement to not touch it.

The game's pretty mediocre anyway, so it's not a big loss.
Gura confirmed Baldi's Basics perms and even already made a thumbnail for it.
View attachment 20668
Seeing her play that would be so fun. Can't wait.

Anyone else feel the more a certain video is clipped and spammed, the less they want to watch it?

View attachment 20686

I neither love or hate her, and if it was just a couple of clips I probably would have watched. But when it's like this, I'm like "Well, now I don't want to anymore"

(She's not in my favourites - that's just the home page)
Just say that you're not interested in these channels, then they'll stop being recommended to you. It's not that hard.
It's Niji's turn at the DnD table. I like Fulgur and Mika but....Vox.
You know what? I'll give it to him. He's actually carrying this.

I like Vox, I don't watch any of his BFE stuff, he's fun. I can't stand Aia though.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah, you're right, Kronii would make the best gyaru.

FQWKMv2VgAwrusJ.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Just a clip I found funny

The Intrusive thoughts won. In all seriousness, the re4 remake stuff was the most down-bad I've seen the vtuber sphere in a while.
Edit: Here is another

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom