"My grandma keeps a vial with all the kidney stones that she has passed; The biggest one she passed was the size of a pingpong ball, yeah I know! No I've never passed one that big"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The zoomer is actually singing a Queen song. Today is a good day.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As if people don't do that here often. That being ironic hornyposting

also that was mostly directed at RatC tbf
Hell yeah nolan dont let them gang up on you tell your truth king HORNY POSTING IS COOL THATS WHY IM BOUTTA DROP THIS

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hell yeah nolan dont let them gang up on you tell your truth king HORNY POSTING IS COOL THATS WHY IM BOUTTA DROP THIS

look all I'm saying is don't single me out

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Cheesed to meet you/Mating press was funny for like 12 minutes before the anon coom posters drove it into the ground like 99% of coomer humor

Also, for a moment i caught myself thinking "oh, i wonder why Sana's is taking so long" but it quickly dawned on me again
:depressedtako:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi starting chapter 2 of Paper Mario

Edit: She vehemently refuses to whack waca.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Fuck yeah! Bae's singing Moona's new song!

Now I need the archive to rip that shit and make it my entire personality for the next week.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Not to sadpost too much, but now that all the girls have released their new outfits, I just wanted to repost the casual-Sana art Pako did almost a year ago. Still love the design, definitely a favorite. Wish it could have gotten rigged.

FR_xWfeVIAIwVtb.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"chat's on sale"- Bae 2023

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Beryl is celebrating 2k subs. I wonder if bigger vtubers watch these and get nostalgic?

Anyways, her singing voice is so fucking hot so check it out

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not to sadpost too much, but now that all the girls have released their new outfits, I just wanted to repost the casual-Sana art Pako did almost a year ago. Still love the design, definitely a favorite. Wish it could have gotten rigged.

View attachment 20737
I still miss her. I actually miss her more than Coco.

Sana bread with Ame by ZedGawr.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Speaking of sad. Bae is singing "Big Girl's Don't Cry". The song Kiara said reminded her of Sana.
o7 💛💛💛💛

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I still miss her. I actually miss her more than Coco.

View attachment 20739
This actually got me thinking... I'm too biased and too far down the rabbit hole to take a objective look; But is Sana the most fondly remembered Hololive Alumni? (there should be some way to research this)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'd say so. She hasn't done anything to piss people off since she left.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This actually got me thinking... I'm too biased and too far down the rabbit hole to take a objective look; But is Sana the most fondly remembered Hololive Alumni? (there should be some way to research this)
I mean, she hasn't really had her rep sullied by anything. Coco/Kson hasn't been quite so spotless outside, and the way Rushia went out was le lol

Negzana

Coco/Kson is more controversial while Sana's biggest controversy was just her lack of streaming. Whenever she actually did stream she was fairly good. No real material to make people resentful, it was the lack of material good or bad that was her problem.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
To be fair, she is the only graduate whose graduation wasn't mired in some kind of drama and involving a bunch of antis.
  • Aloe had her drama.
  • Coco had the Taiwan incident and general mood by fans that Cover pushed her into a position where she was forced to leave.
  • HoloCN no one likes because of what Haachama, Coco, and Fubuki went through.
  • Rushia's whole debacle.
  • Hitomi Chris doesn't count.
The biggest rrat for Sana was health issue, which was not true in the end, but even the most likely real reason is benign (she likely couldn't handle the workload of both her work with Arknights ramping up and Holo. She talked about being awake 40+ hours straight at points).

Edit:
On the Stars side of things, Kaoru and Kira seem to be viewed fondly. Kira is listed as an Alum, unlike Kaoru and Suzaku. Though, I don't really know anything about any of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom