"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Coco/Kson is more controversial while Sana's biggest controversy was just her lack of streaming. Whenever she actually did stream she was fairly good. No real material to make people resentful, it was the lack of material good or bad that was her problem.
I'm still mad over the coco situation. I wish these companies would tell China to fuck off but it would probably cause chineese alogs to declare total retard war

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
This actually got me thinking... I'm too biased and too far down the rabbit hole to take a objective look; But is Sana the most fondly remembered Hololive Alumni? (there should be some way to research this)
She rarely streamed but was pretty entertaining on the few times that she did, enough so that her weirdness and quirks quickly endeared her to her following and long enough that she managed to release an original song (which happens to be above-average/good). Not to mention that she's the first chuuba from Cover's EN side to graduate (and without any controversial drama/rrats attached to her). She'll always be significant and remembered with fondness.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:islamiccontent:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Please stop thirstposting. At least add some content worth reading.
FtxJEnMagAEdTtU

Do streetwear also include that weird window in her pants?

👨‍⚖️ Mating press

EDIT: I get it, it was a low quality shit post. :gunpeko:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae: Sings "Ridin' Solo"
The entirety of Chat: I'M HAN SOLO

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She rarely streamed but was pretty entertaining on the few times that she did, enough so that her weirdness and quirks quickly endeared her to her following and long enough that she managed to release an original song (which happens to be above-average/good). Not to mention that she's the first chuuba from Cover's EN side to graduate (and without any controversial drama/rrats attached to her). She'll always be significant and remembered with fondness.
Her Evil God Korone stream is forever etched in my memory :sanasmile:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Bae: Sings "Ridin' Solo"
The entirety of Chat: I'M HAN SOLO
Odds of Bae knowing the reference: 1%
Odds of Bae knowing who Han Solo even is: 1%
(But then again, maybe she knows Han Solo=Disney and that's why she didn't ask or say anything about it)

The Rrat

Early Adopter

A-chan is gonna play HoloCure on the main channel in a member's only stream in a few days. Didn't see that coming.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

>Pippa x Lia collab on friday

:panik:

Last edited:

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Kira is listed as an Alum, unlike Kaoru and Suzaku. Though, I don't really know anything about any of them.
i miss kira deep bros vocal range was insane do you think there would ever be a way for a graduated corpo to come back ?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
i miss kira deep bros vocal range was insane do you think there would ever be a way for a graduated corpo to come back ?
Depends on the talent, but I would think the ones listed as Alums would be welcomed back by Cover (maybe not Coco after she joined VShojo). I also don't think any of the talents would come back, though.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
plus she has left alot of art and more contributions to council overall as a whole, she designed the council chibis and as one has seen her genmates still use her art on the background

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
But is Sana the most fondly remembered Hololive Alumni?
I think so. People have pointed out, correctly, that her exit wasn't marred by controversy. I would say that another reason her loss is more keenly felt is that she always stood out. She had a unique personality, a unique design, and a unique gimmick - the "big" thing, simple as it is, hasn't really been done by anyone else that I'm aware of, certainly not to her level of exposure.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
plus she has left alot of art and more contributions to council overall as a whole, she designed the council chibis and as one has seen her genmates still use her art on the background
1681618945862.png1681618957597.png

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I just discovered HinaBoBina. She's like a hag version of MariMari with more energy

9/10 would continue listening to her talk about killing herself if Vesper becomes a twink

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Voice roulette starting anytime now

This girl's ability to switch between voices instantly is insane, and they all sound so good. I find her vocal fry valley girl, like, especially funny? She's definitely a great talent and apparently she's been around forever. She deserves more numbers.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The thing I liked about Sana was she was 100x more australian than Bae, which is insane, funny and endearing.

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's Niji's turn at the DnD table. I like Fulgur and Mika but....Vox.
You know what? I'll give it to him. He's actually carrying this.

I would willingly go through worse for Layla. That said, Vox is pretty decent in collabs so, personally, I don't think you're going to suffer watching this(unless you hate random EN memery which there seems to be a lot of).
Two questions: Party Race/class composition and how is Glasses as a DM?
i mean, i don't see what's stopping bae and calli from becoming gyarus, one, they would not give a shit about people complaining about "blackface", and two, it'd make god's strongest sanalite/gaogetter happy
Stop, I can only get so horny
have you seen how big some rats' balls are though?
I know that Noel has. :smugmoona:
As if people don't do that here often. That being ironic hornyposting
I would never.
Couldn't be me. :guh:
I still miss her. I actually miss her more than Coco.

View attachment 20739
For better or worse, it's like Coco never left. I still sometimes hear her voice coming out of some Kson chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom