"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
THe best part of the outfit
Screenshot - 2023-04-15T215823.003.png

Uh oh can she take the top off?

edit: yup, medium is premium.
she looks a little nerfed

still love it

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It looks like a bit too much with the jacket on but amazing when it's off, tattoos and all. Simple is best.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
With the jacket off, she's a zoomer...hippie?
Overall, it totally fits her personality.
Polka's impressed
1681610621261.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
:WHORE!!!:No wonder she gets along with calli, she wants to be black too. :smugselen:
i mean, i don't see what's stopping bae and calli from becoming gyarus, one, they would not give a shit about people complaining about "blackface", and two, it'd make god's strongest sanalite/gaogetter happy

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Seems like a boob size nerf. Before the argument could always be made that they are larger than they appear because the sports bra/wrap type undershirt, but now they actually look 'small' (relative to CouncilRyS).
Edit:
Given how sticklike her arms and legs is she's pretty decently proportional like this IMO
I just noticed the head/torso ratio, myself.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Seems like a boob size nerf. Before the argument could always be made that they are larger than they appear because the sports bra/wrap type undershirt, but now they actually look 'small' (relative to CouncilRyS).
Given how sticklike her arms and legs are she's pretty decently proportional like this IMO

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
NEW ORIGINAL! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO!
Screenshot - 2023-04-15T221032.914.png

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
Given how sticklike her arms and legs is she's pretty decently proportional like this IMO
have you seen how big some rats' balls are though?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I feel like people are confusing streetwear fashion with a lot of things it is not.

Also, screenshots.
foto_no_exif (12).pngfoto_no_exif (1) (1).pngfoto_no_exif (13).pngfoto_no_exif (16).png

Actual best part:
foto_no_exif (15).png

NEW SONG:
foto_no_exif (17).png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I feel like people are confusing streetwear fashion with a lot of things it is not.
FtxJEnMagAEdTtU

Do streetwear also include that weird window in her pants?

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
:WHORE!!!:No wonder she gets along with calli, she wants to be black too. :smugselen:
The clothing style she is wearing is fairly common among rave gear/EDM festival clothing. They are often extravagant and over the top like this(and usually showing a shit ton of skin too).

This is not a style I would typically associate with being black IMO. This also fits pretty well considering what we know about Bae and her roommate. Liking EDM, pictures of her roommate at EDM festivals, etc.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (18).png

The meaning of her definitely-not-tattoos. A symbol for each of CouncilRyS.
:sanasmile:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The clothing style she is wearing is fairly common among rave gear/EDM festival clothing. They are often extravagant and over the top like this(and usually showing a shit ton of skin too).

This is not a style I would typically associate with being black IMO. This also fits pretty well considering what we know about Bae and her roommate. Liking EDM, pictures of her roommate at EDM festivals, etc.
Why are you replying to obvious bait i know my name is not riverbear but come on.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom