"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

She showed the best one first. All downhill from here.

Such an awesome piece. Of course she doesn't even know where it comes from lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Such an awesome piece. Of course she doesn't even know where it comes from lol
It really is well-done, even if it makes no sense, lore-wise.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It's Niji's turn at the DnD table. I like Fulgur and Mika but....Vox.
You know what? I'll give it to him. He's actually carrying this.
I don't watch Niji much but Vox always seems pretty great in collabs. His solo content... not for me...

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Why does she talk like a gangster? Is she from da hood?
She's a Jap-Filipino hafu-mix. She's just one of those bitches that love to virtue-signal how intelligent/enlightened they are ON TOP of her need to project how much of a fucking badass she is.

Also note how she has to constantly say people won't be able to say this shit "to her face". LOL, calm down bitch. We all know how fucking short you are. You're not scaring anyone.
:lolcalmdown:

Juna's cover premiering

Yo, this bitch's cover is 🔥. Love the MV visuals too. Can we have her do more metal covers moving forward so we can all relegate Futakuchi Mana to the dustbin of chuuba history?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1681608179790.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

They tried that shit with FFXIV and WoW expansions and got assfucked though, which is where the real comedy is.
It was pretty hilarious. They did that shit in Legion during its weakest patch, so it backfired. Then the next 2 expansions were remarkably fucking awful (BFA and Shadowlands). FF14 was obviously going to overtake WoW down the road but that 1-2 punch of BFA into Shadowlands accelerated it massively. The incompetence of Blizzard over the past 5 years has been unbelievable. I genuinely hope Microsoft just starts picking apart Blizzard and letting other dev studios play around with their IPs. Imagine a FPS Starcraft game made by id Software, the devs behind the new Doom games. Or maybe Arkane Studios making a game set in the Warcraft universe.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

She showed the best one first. All downhill from here.

>CHAOS
>loyalist crests
>inquisitorial sigil

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It was pretty hilarious. They did that shit in Legion during its weakest patch, so it backfired. Then the next 2 expansions were remarkably fucking awful (BFA and Shadowlands). FF14 was obviously going to overtake WoW down the road but that 1-2 punch of BFA into Shadowlands accelerated it massively. The incompetence of Blizzard over the past 5 years has been unbelievable. I genuinely hope Microsoft just starts picking apart Blizzard and letting other dev studios play around with their IPs. Imagine a FPS Starcraft game made by id Software, the devs behind the new Doom games. Or maybe Arkane Studios making a game set in the Warcraft universe.

Actually get Starcraft Ghost.

Horo7618

No one in particular

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
I see things are going well with the ex-wife....
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 9.45.22 PM.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
FISHNETS??
EDIT:SHE CAN REMOVE THE JACKET AAHHHH

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper cowering over perms makes me wonder how a man with no balls can impregnate so many women. Forever a mystery.

Every time he brings up FFXI I get the urge to play it but it's just... so fucking dead, and I don't know why but even realm accurate PS don't hit the same.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hope she can turn most of those hair accessories off. But mr squeaks looks pretty cool ngl

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
This new Bae model would look awesome in 3D. Really digging the street techwear aspect of this design

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hope she can turn most of those hair accessories off. But mr squeaks looks pretty cool ngl
That is the only part I really dislike. Otherwise, I think the outfit is awesome.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Reminds me of Kobo

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Uh oh can she take the top off?

edit: yup, medium is premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom