lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since the Rin collab, Rie has gained 200 subscribers. I don't like the trend of her riding off the coat tails of more popular people to acquire fame just for the sake of catching up to Airi and not being the least subscribed. In order to balance this out, Pippa must continuously raid Airi to ensure she grows faster.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm not sure I'll be able to watch anybody else play CoD anymore, IRyS is too much :kaelalaugh:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel like I'm eventually going to slowly start turning schizo and unironically believe that John Vtuber actually is Rin and superduper really is Rie, the dogwhistles are just too strong now and they're literally everywhere...
stressing.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel like I'm eventually going to slowly start turning schizo and unironically believe that John Vtuber actually is Rin and superduper really is Rie, the dogwhistles are just too strong now and they're literally everywhere...
View attachment 20678
counterpoint:

no you don't

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 20678
Relax man, it's not that big of a deal calm down. Don't believe their lies, they only serve to distract you from the impending failure that is Rie as a person. I look forward to the day she redeems herself somehow but I don't see that happening anytime soon. That level of villain redemption only happens in Disney movies.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Relax man, it's not that big of a deal calm down. Don't believe their lies, they only serve to distract you from the impending failure that is Rie as a person. I look forward to the day she redeems herself somehow but I don't see that happening anytime soon. That level of redemption only happens in Disney movies.
This level of self-loathing isn't healthy, Rie. I hope you get the help you need.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

cute puppet unicorn expanding brain

magni alt doing his thing

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Relax man, it's not that big of a deal calm down. Don't believe their lies, they only serve to distract you from the impending failure that is Rie as a person. I look forward to the day she redeems herself somehow but I don't see that happening anytime soon. That level of redemption only happens in Disney movies.
It's pretty funny how in your diss track, @John Vtuber was more concerned about getting out of the freaking Tesco than responding to you properly, Rie. :smugpipi:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Notice that @John Vtuber was a "asleep" during the collaboration? :noopsec:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

>gets lost in a supermarket
Huh, that actually makes sense for Brits. Those idiots had to wait for Mediterraneans to discover the world before they could conquer it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think the best way to know if @superduper is Rie and @John Vtuber is Rin is for them to post nose, that's the easiest way to know if they are jews Rie and Rin.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was distracted by Rin sabotaging the Rie collab and I forgot that Sleepy went live. Looks like she is nearing completion

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS: "Is that why it's called teabagging, because it is a similar motion to using a teabag?"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Has anyone done even a mediocre job at that game so far?
Ame did the best out of EN, so far. She, at least, had a better grasp on basic physics than the others. Rather than being blocked by stupidity, she was mostly getting screwed over by her own impatience and annoyance than her lack of understanding. I'd like to see Fauna or Kronii try the game.

JP were, by far, the best performers of the game. Since they have years of oppressive JP schooling under their belt.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

So Panko did a stream where she addressed which Italian stereotypes were true or not. She was...uh...a little adamant about a certain topic. She said that immigrants to Italy were the brown ones.
1681600606657.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom