"Oh he's shooting them for me! That is so cute!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
In all seriousness, EA and Respawn have done a wonderful job of squandering the immense popularity of Apex. They're doing a perfectly good job killing the game by themselves. The complete opposite of Rainbow Six Siege and FFXIV, games that had to claw their way back from disastrous launches to become widely played. The next VSaikyo is rumored to be Valorant or Overwatch 2 :vomit:

EA couldn't win a race with no other competitors. They'd be disqualified for walking off the course, calling an Uber to take them to the end and then still having the balls to try to ask for compensation to sign memorabilia at the finish line.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Although @John Vtuber is really Rin, I cannot possibly be Rie because I had errands to run right before the collab.
8ca.png

Sena Barria Ogey Rrat force
Stop deflecting Rie or im going to fucking lose it
ee0.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
EA couldn't win a race with no other competitors. They'd be disqualified for walking off the course, calling an Uber to take them to the end and then still having the balls to try to ask for compensation to sign memorabilia at the finish line.
The perfect example of this was the Sim City series. Sim City was the go-to series if you wanted a city building game for over twenty years. EA gets their hands on it, mandated online connectivity, screwed the launch up, screwed the servers for the game, and was overall so disastrous that the studio responsible for Sim City had to be closed down.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
The perfect example of this was the Sim City series. Sim City was the go-to series if you wanted a city building game for over twenty years. EA gets their hands on it, mandated online connectivity, screwed the launch up, screwed the servers for the game, and was overall so disastrous that the studio responsible for Sim City had to be closed down.

It blows my mind that a company can full auto themselves in the entire lower leg and still walk it off. I hate the consumer culture that rewards these shitty companies' no-effort releases that blatantly favour rampant monetization, but at this point I'd just be repeating myself.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I feel like I'm eventually going to slowly start turning schizo and unironically believe that John Vtuber actually is Rin and superduper really is Rie, the dogwhistles are just too strong now and they're literally everywhere...
View attachment 20678
Rrat: @superduper is actually Rin, and @John Vtuber is actually Rie. They swapped and are hamming it up to throw us off the actual trail.

And it looks like another fighter has been announced for the Hololive fighter, Aki Rosenthal.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Anyone else feel the more a certain video is clipped and spammed, the less they want to watch it?

OWB.png

I neither love or hate her, and if it was just a couple of clips I probably would have watched. But when it's like this, I'm like "Well, now I don't want to anymore"

(She's not in my favourites - that's just the home page)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's Niji's turn at the DnD table. I like Fulgur and Mika but....Vox.
You know what? I'll give it to him. He's actually carrying this.

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

It's Niji's turn at the DnD table. I like Fulgur and Mika but....Vox.

I would willingly go through worse for Layla. That said, Vox is pretty decent in collabs so, personally, I don't think you're going to suffer watching this(unless you hate random EN memery which there seems to be a lot of).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Starting in under 10 minutes. I would not expect much from the predictions. There was one funny one, but the rest all looked exactly the same.

She also has another announcement during the stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The funny part is you're actually underselling how bad that launch was. Paradox was afraid to green-light Cities: Skylines as they feared that SimCity had such a stranglehold on that niche. It's the same exact reason why no one makes a Sims-like game, as publishers are afraid to make the game because they know consumers will default to buying the Sims even if their new game is the superior product. SimCity (2013) was such a horrendous launch that it convinced Paradox to green-light Cities: Skylines, which has now blown up in popularity and has entirely replaced SimCity as the go-to "city builder simulation game" on the market. The horrible launch also caused EA to remove their "always-online" feature from their upcoming games like Sims 4. EA now has to constantly worry about some random autistic fucks like Paradox capitalizing on their failings and seizing the markets they have a monopoly on. It's exactly why EA magically decided to give a fuck when Callisto Protocol got announced as "the spiritual successor" to the Dead Space series. The moment they caught wind of that shit, they immediately started development on the remake of Dead Space to counter it.

Blizzard is one of the most notorious in the industry for their "kill the potential competition in the crib" approach. They know that their competition could get their shit together later on if they have a half decent launch so they plan a lot of their releases to coincide with their competition. Since Blizzard "had" a reputation for making great games, they were able to force the customer to decide between the 2 games and neuter their competition's potential growth
>Battleborn releases May 3rd, 2016. Blizz sets Overwatch release to May 24th, 2016.
>Blizz has Tomb of Sargeras in Patch 7.2.5 but they stagger the release date of the raid itself to June 20th, 2017, the same day as FF14's Stormblood launches
>Ashes of Creation plans Alpha One for June 1st, 2021. Blizzard rushes TBC Classic out to have it launch the same day, which causes AoC to delay their date to July.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Vesper zatsu starting soon

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
People complaining on how stretched-out HL outfit reveals are in 3.. 2.. 1.. :p

edit: why is Bae so nervous hmm..

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So Panko did a stream where she addressed which Italian stereotypes were true or not. She was...uh...a little adamant about a certain topic. She said that immigrants to Italy were the brown ones.
View attachment 20685

Nice try Pancho, the whole south of the peninsula was moor territory for several hundreds of years. Might as well embrace the melanin.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
People complaining on how stretched-out HL outfit reveals are in 3.. 2.. 1.. :p

edit: why is Bae so nervous hmm..

She showed the best one first. All downhill from here.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Blizzard is one of the most notorious in the industry for their "kill the potential competition in the crib" approach.

They tried that shit with FFXIV and WoW expansions and got assfucked though, which is where the real comedy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom