"What the hell is an 'erotic poptart'?"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@John Vtuber @superduper you 2 just spent more than 5 min talking about weather im unsubscribing just for that

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Warrior Cats is like a formative part of the brain problems that result in someone becoming a vtuber.
The deepest vtuber deep lore is ALL of them used to interact on the same warroir cats RP fourm.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina streaming Sons of the Forest

Horse girl puzzle stream

And Juniper's html coding time

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is IRyS always this retarded?
Not always.

Sometimes, she is even worse than retarded:

No, there is no timestamp. The whole stream was a dumpster-fire of utter stupidity.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Limkin

I don't see why Elira would rock the boat and play controversial game she may not even enjoy in the first place, when she has a massive JRPG brainrot and has been obsessed with Persona, Tales of Vesperia and Xenoblade for the past months, playing them on average 8 hours per stream. It's just clearly not worth it

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1681596742658.png

1681596755463.png

thirteenorphans

Pochi-sensei streaming for the first time in a while:

She's alive! Pochi sensei is comfy and tries her best with passable English too.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I don't see why Elira would rock the boat and play controversial game she may not even enjoy in the first place, when she has a massive JRPG brainrot and has been obsessed with Persona, Tales of Vesperia and Xenoblade for the past months, playing them on average 8 hours per stream. It's just clearly not worth it
Why risk cringe Western transphobia when you could play based Japanese transphobia? Play Persona 4 now. Or the unedited Persona 5.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why risk cringe Western transphobia when you could play based Japanese transphobia? Play Persona 4 now. Or the unedited Persona 5.
It's not transphobia if the troons gaslight themselves into believing that Naoto and Kanji are about trans issues.

Horo7618

No one in particular
And the winner is.... no one!
1681597202170.png

Edit: Also, Diss Track

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm hanging out with family, she refuses to go live until her strongest gaogetter is ready to watch. Sorry.
literally ruining her career by not watching her.

I was ready to move on from the Melanin Murder arc but now I see the world must know of your crimes.

Friezer

Not always.

Sometimes, she is even worse than retarded:

No, there is no timestamp. The whole stream was a dumpster-fire of utter stupidity.

Seems I've been missing out, I don't think I've ever been so Annoyed and Entertained at a stream before.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Missed the entire collab. Jumped in at the very end with Hime ending stream. Sad day. Will watch the vod later tonight.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just woke up, overslept the collab by an hour but I can catch the vod after Mozzu

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Just woke up, overslept the collab by an hour but I can catch the vod after Mozzu
I'm glad you have your priorities in order

literally ruining her career by not watching her.

I was ready to move on from the Melanin Murder arc but now I see the world must know of your crimes.
IF YOU MUST KNOW, Mozu talked about why she had a 4hr delay today's stream and it boiled down to "tummy hort = keep sleeping", she only woke up an hour before the stream started. So not my fault.

Also she just called people who who named HoloEN as their inspiration for becoming vtubers newfags :whatastory: now she's having to vehemently deny she's a hag (🌈)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom