Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kiara's confusion is really entertaining

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
In all seriousness, EA and Respawn have done a wonderful job of squandering the immense popularity of Apex. They're doing a perfectly good job killing the game by themselves.
Why they couldnt kill it faster when the :menhera: was around?
Edit:WTF
1681581464913.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Neuro will now wear diapers during stream.
:islamiccontent:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I Misread and thought it said 50,000US$
:kaijesssus:
Isn't there a maximum SC cap of up to $500/day and $2k/week, or so? That said, it'd be kinda funny if that was a $50k donation, ngl

kestraline

Early Adopter
Moe is doing a belated birthday karaoke stream.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Isn't there a maximum SC cap of up to $500/day and $2k/week, or so? That said, it'd be kinda funny if that was a $50k donation, ngl
I'm fairly certain I've seen individual SCs of $1,000.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I keep seeing Fallen Shadow in Lilyhop's chat and they're calling each other friends making me think there's going to be a collab at some point but this has been going on for months with no results. I wanna see the schizo stream with the frog vermin but still nothing.

On the other hand Shondo doesn't like streaming with penis havers but that begs the question: does fallen shadow even know? If she finds out will this lead to a autistic fallout or is Shondo not as based as people think? Am I a bad person for hoping this entire situation devolves into a trash fire I can laugh at? My autism cannot handle this much suspense

do something.png

Horo7618

No one in particular

Tired Taxpayer

Kiara trying to teach Neuro-Sama about Austria and mentioned Mozart to try to get her to respond when she should had mentioned the most famous Austrian person...

Neuro-Sama: "I wouldn't be a very good Vtuber if I was a Vegan".

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On the other hand Shondo doesn't like streaming with penis havers but that begs the question: does fallen shadow even know?
Is there anyone who follows EN vtubing who doesn't know?
Kiara trying to teach Neuro-Sama about Austria and mentioned Mozart to try to get her to respond when she should had mentioned the most famous Austrian person...
Seems kind of pointless to try unless Vedal unshackled Neuro.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu stream in 30, judging by the thumbnail it looks like some RPGmaker shit idk.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is going to play with not-Mario Paint music creation again

Mozu stream in 30, judging by the thumbnail it looks like some RPGmaker shit idk.

That's the original sprite of Rika from Higurashi no naku koro ni gameskinetic (non-branching) visual novels, you philistine.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
justredditthings.png

#Justredditthings
Context: Post about how Kiara's cooking has greatly improved via her food pics on twitter.
This redditor obviously has some kind of family issue, no real man looks down upon their mother's home cooking. Conflating it with "ideal wife" means this guy probably sees both things as equal, maybe he wants his ideal wife to mother him.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

what you are looking at is SOVL incarnate

the only question is, which version of Higurashi is she playing, because there are multiple versions of each chapter released on multiple platforms where no one entry has all of its content, and each entry takes years to localize in english on Steam despite its popularity, yes I have a chip on my shoulder about how this particular series is being treated over a decade after its relevance and I WILL go on for hours about it (threat)

Limkin

Context: Post about how Kiara's cooking has greatly improved via her food pics on twitter
The comment that gets downvoted is equally sexist. He is mad at others saying that woman who is good at cooking would make a good mom, ignoring the fact that a guy who can cook would equally make a good dad (because it's good when your parents can cook duh). So from his point of view it's only demeaning if it's a woman, but if it's a guy then it's totally cool. Funny how people who scream about being (insert what you want)-ist are the ones who are most guilty of it in the first place

Horo7618

No one in particular

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This feels like a really bad way to cope with the loss of her cat. Or maybe it'll be good since Karen's workaholism is just as strong as her alcoholism. Either way, godspeed on your recovery you wigger :inatiredl:
Between work and alcohol she chose the better option since alcohol is a mood amplifier.
The fourth round is a bit more aggressive but not all teams are. TSB tries to Valk ult to rotate early but he starts the channel before the smoke is deployed. Right as the smoke comes out, another team spots them and starts shooting right as they're about to take off. Spaghetti falls out of everyone's pockets and Selen detaches before takeoff in the confusion, resulting in her getting left behind and killed. This was very disheartening for them as they wanted to play aggressive with kills so they could make up for their 2nd and 3rd round performance. With Selen dead and them unable to claim her banner, they're forced to bunker up and play ratcatchers from range for potential kill points. Selen is very clearly not happy with her performance and immediately went for a 5-10min walk after the incident. She has muted herself on stream even after coming back. Gorilla's team finally found the house that Axel and Altare were hiding in and killed them in a 2v2. TSB places 14th with 0 kills (1 total point). Final 7 teams are in a clusterfuck small zone with one big rock in the middle. LA+'s team has the high ground during the final 5 teams while the remaining teams are forced to fight amongst each other and unable to press against LA+'s team. Their positional advantage lets them take full advantage of their Lifeline pack and they get a W. TSB gets dropped from 9th to 14th place after that disastrous round with 13 total points. The top 5 lineup is as follows:

1. MNB (Kaede's team) 56 points
2. DK (Rikka's team) 44 points
3. DKQ (Gamma's team) 40 points
4. TSN (Kanae's team) 33 points
5. EMA (LA+'s team) 27 points

After 3 horrendous rounds of 1-2 point games, TSB is pretty colossally fucked for their final round and has to play hyper aggressive to have any chance at top 5. MNB is very clearly in a big lead going into the final round but a strong showing from DK or DKQ has potential to overtake them. 1st place is likely going to come down to the performance of those 3 teams. TSN is a very dark horse but that requires them absolutely cleaning house while MNB gets knocked out early into the round with little to no points. As long as MNB has a solid showing, it's unlikely someone overtakes them as they've played very well all tournament (1st, 1st, 3rd, 6th).
That fourth round is the decider between Epicenter and SSK (Matsuri's team) as they finish next to each other in the final standings (6th and 7th). Matsuri's team did very impressive throughout, improving slowly throughout the scrims and pretty much performing in the main show. Towa's team Jewel Box ended up last and the only team member contributing kill points was Yakumo Beni.

what you are looking at is SOVL incarnate

the only question is, which version of Higurashi is she playing, because there are multiple versions of each chapter released on multiple platforms where no one entry has all of its content, and each entry takes years to localize in english on Steam despite its popularity, yes I have a chip on my shoulder about how this particular series is being treated over a decade after its relevance and I WILL go on for hours about it (threat)
Consider Kai as the definitive closure and Rei as a sufficient what if. I don't even bother following the recent releases after reading the Ryukishi07 griefing thread from the homeland.

AZKi's performance during that audition is top tier, the emotional parts are great.

I'll probably post the VSaikyo match highlights in the other thread but the non Apex interactions are fun to post here.

Seiso team talking about body parts and bodily functions

The thing about having rpr as coach is he needs a translator which means another person to bully, this time initiated by Elu. The elf mischievous laugh is something else.

Menhera? Menhera?

Another chapter in the storied career of HanabusaP with cover by Ririmu

Astel's team talking about foreign words. What's the first thing on your mind when you read MTG?

Towa being a devil

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There is a reason I initially put it in the degen thread but it got swept here for some reason clearly I don't know the line lol
I just moved it because Renmai also had it here so I thought it was in error that you posted in the other thread.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I just moved it because Renmai also had it here so I thought it was in error that you posted in the other thread.
All good I was just confused as a couple of my prior posts were moved to Degen and I thought I got it right this time lol
Next time I'll clarify in the post that I know what thread it posted in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom