"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gawrb Gurab watchalong

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Phase Connect JP's Shisui Michiru finished her 6 month long modded Minecraft journey and to celebrate, I've made a trailer

One thing the trailer doesn't capture is how absurdly long it took for Michiru to defeat the hydra. 14 hours split between 4 streams were spent circling around the Hydra, hitting it with a iron axe for HP loss so low it doesn't even show up on the HP bar. What's also funny is how many times she cleared dungeons by unintentionally breaking them, using dirt towers to bypass mobs and abusing water buckets.

Thanks for the Michiru and Nasa clips/translations. Always felt it's a massive shame the language barrier prevents more people from watching/enjoying them, including myself. I've watched some Michi streams before as she's very entertaining to watch, and I appreciate that she has a translator at top now, but the translator can only do so much. So I've definitely been enjoying the clips/streams you've posted of them. Definitely looking forward to the extended cut.
:shubaIapprob:

kestraline

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Karen has a new album incoming. I'm interested in this since the slightly heavier rock focus she's taken in some more recent projects (like the Backlight cover and her song with Nano) is more up my alley than her usual hiphop stuff, even if I did also really like her Shut Up, Get Happy EP last year too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS doing a crazy-early 6 AM stream in about an hour

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Only now was I able to watch his/her debut. I agree with both of you she is a girl. And that's not bad. I liked the debut, quite unusual and creative presentation of the lore.
btw his/her upcoming stream.

Could be a Tamaki type of situation. Very cute. As you say sounds slightly like Rin.
Finished the debut. went over an hour which honestly i feel like its way too much. At around the 45 minute mark the viewrship dropped considerably. Also you can see how corpos (even small ones like Tsunderia) could really boost your discoverability. I feel like had she debutted under the Tsunderia name atleast wouldve gotten 350CCV and i think the most I saw was 75 which later dropped to 50. Not sure if she posted ads for herself before this other than just posting to Twitter.

Amity just finished Her 6 month anniversary stream rematching debut yokaat seems like an extremely small company but its nice to see they atleast have been enjoying what their doing.

I saw part of her debut. I love her model but I haven't watched anything more from her.

Here's some "futakuchi mana reacting to comment that she should've just quietly delete without causing fuss over" stuff.
View attachment 20546
View attachment 20547
1681587598684.png
Im all for separating art from artist but holy shit she was so annoying I unfollowed her.

imagine the neat lil niche her work and talent could carve out in the community if she wasnt a sperg
For someone who supposedly wants to grow past being an indie. Actively culling and insulting randos is an interesting strat.

Stupid, but interesting.

But man I've never had the urge to punch someone in the face as hard as that previous Mana comment. Insulting someone then turning around with the backhanded passive aggressive "please change and grow" schtick is infuriating on so many levels.
She will have fans but honestly, she would probably grow twice or three times as fast if she didnt call everyone and everyon a far-right nazi.

I call her Little Prince. Shes just a tomboy.

My oshi just premiered a new original song lets gooooo!

I wonder how much time it took for her to record this. Poor girl is tone-deaf despite having one of the sweetest voices.

I keep seeing Fallen Shadow in Lilyhop's chat and they're calling each other friends making me think there's going to be a collab at some point but this has been going on for months with no results. I wanna see the schizo stream with the frog vermin but still nothing.

On the other hand Shondo doesn't like streaming with penis havers but that begs the question: does fallen shadow even know? If she finds out will this lead to a autistic fallout or is Shondo not as based as people think? Am I a bad person for hoping this entire situation devolves into a trash fire I can laugh at? My autism cannot handle this much suspense

View attachment 20652
I feel the whole "based" thing will be used against her if she does collab with a tr00n. You don't have to suck and swallow the trans dick in order to collab with someone that is trans as long as they are not the type to shove that shit in your face because its the only personality trait they have.

Thanks for the Michiru and Nasa clips/translations. Always felt it's a massive shame the language barrier prevents more people from watching/enjoying them, including myself. I've watched some Michi streams before as she's very entertaining to watch, and I appreciate that she has a translator at top now, but the translator can only do so much. So I've definitely been enjoying the clips/streams you've posted of them. Definitely looking forward to the extended cut.
I love Michiru and Nasa but like you, the language barrier (and timezone) really limits me from watching them. On a similar vein, i feel like they miss out on many of their collabs due to this. Even so, the few collabs they have with their genmates are all pretty awesome.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I checked and didn't see anyone mention it, but Bae had another of her vegemite videos drop an hour ago. This time starring both a gyaru AND a brown girl (also watame), so if I'm doing the math right this is the best episode of Baegemite ever

Flare: "This tastes like plastic"
Watame: "It tastes like the road"
Polka being nice for the ""sponsorship""
0/3 this episode for Baegemite

BTW this is the pinned comment on the pre-chat, a little update from Gura about her streaming schedule:
View attachment 20439
The only opinion I have to add is whatever she's going through sounds more serious then imposter syndrome, or not being perfect, or not wanting the attention.

What's funny is the one girl that was once considered the worst EN has been chugging along consistently and had virtually no yabs for a long time, Kiara.
Literally keeping the 'Myth' brand alive by herself, but it also feels like she was left on a stranded island to stream into perpetuity.

Subaru talked about Blue Journey on her public stream today and said much the same thing. She's in two songs for it.
View attachment 20583
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I thought it was interesting that Subaru wasn't "This was an interesting opportunity", but closer to "Yeah I don't know that voice that came out of me".

My oshi just premiered a new original song lets gooooo!

Given how this song is cheerful and upbeat, unless the lyrics translate to some depressing shit, this is 100% not a Blue Journey song.

Wait, this is just an MV premier right? This song has been on my spotify Holo playlist for a while.

View attachment 20654
#Justredditthings
Context: Post about how Kiara's cooking has greatly improved via her food pics on twitter.
This redditor obviously has some kind of family issue, no real man looks down upon their mother's home cooking. Conflating it with "ideal wife" means this guy probably sees both things as equal, maybe he wants his ideal wife to mother him.
Speaking of the mommy vote - Here's a PSA from The KEEPER of Nature!

Rin again with a timely short

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Michi english is too strong

In this Phase Weekly we have:
>cute michinglish
>cute pippanese
>pippa gets stuff wrong about who made dmc3
>uruka buttstuff
>panko buttstuff

>m: "pippanties"
>p:"no pippants no pippanties"

>p: "michiru what kind of panties do you wear?"
>m: "no panties"
>p: "michiru is a pervert"

I really liked how pippa tried to get michi to understand every clip.

Phase Connect JP's Shisui Michiru finished her 6 month long modded Minecraft journey and to celebrate, I've made a trailer

One thing the trailer doesn't capture is how absurdly long it took for Michiru to defeat the hydra. 14 hours split between 4 streams were spent circling around the Hydra, hitting it with a iron axe for HP loss so low it doesn't even show up on the HP bar. What's also funny is how many times she cleared dungeons by unintentionally breaking them, using dirt towers to bypass mobs and abusing water buckets.

Thank you for your service

Bonus edit: this clip made it in

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper - left a rare Hime on your profile because the collab stream was so good.
rie-raptor-jpg.20529
@superduper - I left you another rare Hime on your profile for good luck in your collab with Rin.

Since you're Australian, I expect you to beat the Brit in whatever you're competing in.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Horo7618

No one in particular

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm loading my shotgun with murderous intent
Screenshot_20230415-153102_YouTube~2.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Damn, I wanted to watch Yuri's ????? stream in 20 minutes but I have somewhere to be right then. Feels bad.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom