"This mean oh no no oppai boing boing, Yuujin friends eh notto boing boing, boing boing no-no A-chan B-chan C-chan, you oh no oppai boing boing no no!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Given this nothing surprises me about her anymore

Edit: talking about Achans degen fetishes is not degen content? I don't follow that logic

A Chan has always been cultured and a freak, there is a reason why I'm into the office lady types .

This isn't cultured, this is Islamic :pekomusliml:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Here we go. Let's find out together if this VOD survives.

I mean if there's any time for Neuro to deny the holocaust again...

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
のあちゃん.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Neuro already tried to dip on the stream and called Kiara dumb. Off to a good start.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
bitch, Stalin would gulag your ass if he got a whiff of how cringe you are.

Your oshi WILL play Apex. And she WILL join the next Vsaikyo.
View attachment 20640

I will literally nuke japan for the third time just to remove apex from this mortal plain.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I wasn't sure what I was expecting but holy shit Neuro can actually rate fridges, it just read the text on the image and everything (also that's a lot of kimchi).

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

hylic

Phase Connect JP's Shisui Michiru finished her 6 month long modded Minecraft journey and to celebrate, I've made a trailer

One thing the trailer doesn't capture is how absurdly long it took for Michiru to defeat the hydra. 14 hours split between 4 streams were spent circling around the Hydra, hitting it with a iron axe for HP loss so low it doesn't even show up on the HP bar. What's also funny is how many times she cleared dungeons by unintentionally breaking them, using dirt towers to bypass mobs and abusing water buckets.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It seems the GhostPolitics VTuber is actually committed to the bit. I just saw this VOD pop up in my subscription feed.

Pippa collab when?
:SelenHAHAhere:

chihirogumi

In all seriousness, EA and Respawn have done a wonderful job of squandering the immense popularity of Apex. They're doing a perfectly good job killing the game by themselves. The complete opposite of Rainbow Six Siege and FFXIV, games that had to claw their way back from disastrous launches to become widely played. The next VSaikyo is rumored to be Valorant or Overwatch 2 :vomit:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Neuro and Kiara both know about the foot reveal meta.

I am concerned.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I'm liking her which is interesting because I like VTubers for their personalities and hate fake VTubers but for some reason when the fakeness is, well the point, and not hidden like with people like Froot. It's actually enjoyable. Neuro is authentically inauthentic.

Nabeshin

I didn't saw anyone posting it here but on lumi and yuri anniversary one of her viewers created a fansite to lumi. She even put it on her twitter profile

1681580284870.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm liking her because I'm liking her. I like VTubers for their personalities and hate fake VTubers but for when the fakeness is, well the point, and not hidden like with people like Froot. It's actually enjoyable. Neuro is authentically inauthentic.
I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but since it's you, I feel compelled to ask: you did intend for this to sound like something Neuro would say, right?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but since it's you, I feel compelled to ask: you did intend for this to sound like something Neuro would say, right?
HAHAHAH. Sometimes my brain farts and I have big repetitive typos. Also there's times when I think I put a word in but it turns out I didn't. I fixed it now

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Your oshi WILL play Apex. And she WILL join the next Vsaikyo.
View attachment 20640
IIRC this was meant to be the final VSaikyo that they'd play Apex in, who knows how they'll continue from now on (Valorant tournament would probably my personal guess).

Surprisingly depressing day, you could really feel that by the midpoint they fell apart mentally; couldn't even get myself to watch the last game. Especially depressing if you look at it from Selen's perspective -- she's never been able to get that W where it mattered, and now she got the one and possibly only chance to prove herself on a big stage (not to mention the stage she wanted to be on the most), even having huge highlights in scrims. And yet, they just bomb miserably yet again. I would not be surprised if the imposter syndrome her and possibly Axel may have felt at that moment exceeded Hana's to say the least. That said, things probably aren't that grim; they really impressed people during the scrims including Hal, so I don't think they'll be totally forgotten about for future editions. If anything, Selen might have better odds of being invited for different game editions (unless they switch to OW2, in which case she's fucked considering her multiple top 500s).

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 1.47.04 PM.png

I think Neurosama might be onto something here. Is this 'chat juice' like orange lean, perhaps? orangenolancrush.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom