"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
For the final round, TSB try to de-stress by accepting they're not getting top 3 and decide to relax and go full aggro. They get into a fight with KTG, the 19th place team, and get eliminated for a 20th place finish with 0 kills (0 kills). Selen has entered her self-deprecation coping method and jokingly said she's going to give up FPS games and find other games to become addicted to. KTG continues to pick up more kills and fight off consecutive teams engaging them. This is by far the most aggressive start as 6 teams have been eliminated early on. Teams quickly slowed down their aggression and tried to establish their positions as the rings have shrink twice. As the ring reaches round 4, aggression resumes and only 4 teams remain by ring 5. As poetic irony, the dildo becomes the focus of the fighting. The final 3 teams fight a slow battle tooth and nail between GUN, DK, and SDM. Both GUN and DK are just solo players as SDM has their full roster. SDM eventually finishes off the 2 rats and claiming their W. After 4 dreadful rounds of 2 or less points, TSB drops from 14th to 17th with 13 total points throughout the entire tournament. KTG, the 19th place team going into Round 5, eliminated them and ended up taking 16th place overall in the tournament.

1. MNB (Kaede's team) 62 pts
2. DK (Rikka's team) 60 pts
3. DKQ (Gamma's team) 47 pts
4. SDM (Uruha's team) 46 pts
5. TSN (Kanae's team) 34 pts

Scuttle's JP oshi won for the first time and Pakael choked again but he came very close this time

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scuttle's JP oshi won for the first time and Pakael choked again but he came very close this time
On the podium, the 2nd place winner is always the only one upset. 1st is happy they won and 3rd is happy they made the podium. 2nd place now has to live with knowing they were 2 points off the mark.

chihirogumi

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Thankfully this is apex so in the end nothing matters.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah otherwise Nijisanji should put this amount of stars in their logo after so many APEX tournaments they have won
1200px-CABJ70.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
For the final round, TSB try to de-stress by accepting they're not getting top 3 and decide to relax and go full aggro. They get into a fight with KTG, the 19th place team, and get eliminated for a 20th place finish with 0 kills (0 points). Selen has entered her self-deprecation coping method and jokingly said she's going to give up FPS games and find other games to become addicted to.
Disappointed for them but not really surprised - AFAIK none of them have a lot of tournament experience and Selen seems to have let nerves get the better of her in the handful of other ones I've seen her in....

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
especially since Selen lost before I joined

I thought the stream would be longer
:painpeko:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
For the final round, TSB try to de-stress by accepting they're not getting top 3 and decide to relax and go full aggro. They get into a fight with KTG, the 19th place team, and get eliminated for a 20th place finish with 0 kills (0 points). Selen has entered her self-deprecation coping method and jokingly said she's going to give up FPS games and find other games to become addicted to. KTG continues to pick up more kills and fight off consecutive teams engaging them. This is by far the most aggressive start as 6 teams have been eliminated early on. Teams quickly slowed down their aggression and tried to establish their positions as the rings have shrunk twice. As the ring reaches round 4, aggression resumes and only 4 teams remain by ring 5. As poetic irony, the dildo becomes the focus of the fighting like round 1. The final 3 teams fight a slow battle tooth and nail between GUN, DK, and SDM. Both GUN and DK are just solo players as SDM has their full roster. SDM eventually finishes off the 2 rats and claim their W. After 4 dreadful rounds of 2 or less points, TSB drops from 14th to 17th with 13 total points throughout the entire tournament. KTG, the 19th place team going into Round 5, eliminated them and ended up taking 16th place overall in the tournament.

1. MNB (Kaede's team) 62 pts
2. DK (Rikka's team) 60 pts
3. DKQ (Gamma's team) 47 pts
4. SDM (Uruha's team) 46 pts
5. TSN (Kanae's team) 34 pts

DK's Pakael is the tournament's kill leader with 23 kills across the tournament.
Great tournament. TSB dipping early is ugly as they didn't even stay for the announcement of the winner. Matsuri, Astel and Qpi did better then I thought. More importantly! My dark horse won! Deron!!!!!

Overall thoughts: I had fun. Matsuri did good. I miss the mixed custom at the end - what a waste.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
One thing though, they didn't get randomly picked. Deen Saber already wrote the translated description of what the project is all about

To me, it's more like they wanted to keep a certain theme for the project and convey that "different side of emotions" through these songs. Which is more unified compared to bloom (that one is more like, hey we're making a hololive og songs album and every song will have different genres), I actually like the idea behind the project because it differs from their usual cheerful group idol tones.
It's something fresh, though the theme for the project itself isn't anything cheery
Yeah if anything, it seems like they were pretty meticulous in their selection. And while they could have played it safe and only picked girls known for darker songs, I think it was a bold and solid move to pick out some cheerful types. Like how do you imagine Subaru, Miko or Korone singing more depressing songs? Subaru herself couldn't even imagine it which is why she struggled so much during the recording. But that's likely part of the "different side" that they want to convey and I think it'll work out.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Mumei's Civ stream was everything I hoped it would be.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Crash Landing Studios is premiering another Ame & Gura animation in a few hours

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Just so we are all clear, TSBs humiliating loss was all Altare's fault, right?

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Hope others shows their cut footage, this kinds of stuff is really funny and wholesome.

Also she said 30th anniversary
:holohag: :hololove:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just so we are all clear, TSBs humiliating loss was all Altare's fault, right?
I know everyone would like to shit on the Femboy but he actually got 5 kills points
1681568785401.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know everyone would like to shit on the Femboy but he actually got 5 kills points
View attachment 20632
Altare at 3 point was a steal for them. They fell apart under the pressure, nothing else to really say.

Hate towards blue homo is pretty autistic, in general, when the source of it is literally a bunch of rrats that, quite frankly, make Vesper look far more retarded than Altare. Also, a single dumb thing he said that did not even have any real impact on anyone at all and was basically ear-candy.

Animation tax:

Glad AZKi has been more active in Holo, lately:

Blessed furball Korone appearance:

Edit: TeddyLoid remix of Play Dice! is out in Japan, set your VPN there to listen. Spoilers: it is a banger.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom