"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I agree but I don't think the residents here are legitimate Gura antis, at least not to the same degree as /vt/
That said I'm convinced there's some kind of gayops going on. /vt/ catalog spam is expected but the influx of comments on nyfco, reddit, Twitter, and her comments section seems a little suspicious, especially since inconsistent streaming isn't exactly new to Myth
I'm neither a Gura anti or lover, I just enjoy memeing on her streaming inconsistencies because it's fun to watch chumbuds die of starvation. However the whole Gura situation on /vt/ has been firmly established to be a huge bot problem. There's plenty of reasons why she'd have so many antis (biggest vtuber, massive CCV whenever she decides to do some random stream, etc) but I think it was less than 1-2 months ago a Nijifag on /vt/ came out and admitted to heavily botting. Their reason for botting about Gura was retaliation for /vt/ laughing at NijiEN for constantly looking like retards for the past 1-2 months and the botter stated they will stop botting when /vt/ stops unfairly bullying NijiEN (spoiler alert: that didn't happen).

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's not the issue. The issue is no one knows whether what you say is the case or not because she doesn't say whether it is, while literally every other talent in EN talks about their shit all the time.
It's unconfirmed but it's also the only outcome that makes sense.

If she was sitting on her ass doing the bare minimum i'm pretty sure cover would fire her big earner or not,

I get people enjoy their rat milk but sometimes it's as simple as "NDA"
Are chumbuds going to ignore that the other holomem have the same responsibilities as Gura? Or how someone like Mori who constantly shits out music while presumably working on her Hololive stuff can still stream, even when moving to and from Japan? I have no horse in this race, but pretending Gura is somehow special when she has nothing to show for it is fucking stupid.
Same or similar. but your also discounting literaly every other factor.

Cali can shit out things because despite her weight shes in good health and has industry connections and has been doing it for years

Gura's exact situation is pretty unclear but taking it at face value shes sick and shes using most of her energy with "cover obligations"

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I think the solution for the Chumbud probelm is for them to have a big knife fight.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'm neither a Gura anti or lover, I just enjoy memeing on her streaming inconsistencies because it's fun to watch chumbuds die of starvation. However the whole Gura situation on /vt/ has been firmly established to be a huge bot problem. There's plenty of reasons why she'd have so many antis (biggest vtuber, massive CCV whenever she decides to do some random stream, etc) but I think it was less than 1-2 months ago a Nijifag on /vt/ came out and admitted to heavily botting. Their reason for botting about Gura was retaliation for /vt/ laughing at NijiEN for constantly looking like retards for the past 1-2 months and the botter stated they will stop botting when /vt/ stops unfairly bullying NijiEN (spoiler alert: that didn't happen).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I love Kaela's and Fauna's vibes when they've interacted in the past. They have collabed for the ID Minecraft server tour and talked during other spontaneous Minecraft meetings.

However, Phasmophobia is possibly the game I dislike watching (or playing) the most so I will probably skip this. I really wish I liked it because Kaela streams it quite a bit.

I'm curious, does anyone else have a game their oshi really likes but you personally loathe?
I personally do not, because I don't normally focus my attention on streams 95% of the time. If you ask @Takodachi, it seems like his answer would be pretty much any game Ina streams, from what I have seen.

The fact that some autistic retard is likely behind all the shit-stirring on /vt/ just made my day, thanks.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I love her so much, but she needs to keep putting the Twitch streams in her channel for archives because girl, I hate Twitch. The last one there is like from three months ago, and Tenma streams a lot in Twitch.
Tenma has an archive channel femboy!
Someone in chat asked Yuri/Lumi what the big difference between being in Cyberlive and Phase Connect is.

They both busted out laughing.
:whatastory:
I need a timestamp for this so I can see the chat reaction on both ends.
Which way western man

Or

The choice is obvious! Rie ruins every collab she's ever been in and Pippa is kino. If you replaced Rie with Wemi it might actually be a difficult choice.

In other news Shiina's a.i. has been confirmed!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe and Sena are talking about how they got started and apparently Pippa had a big role in getting Tomoe going; Pippa put an undisclosed friend onto Tomoe, and when they put her in contact with Pippa the talk they had gave her the motivation to work hard and become the war horse we all know and love. I can't believe I owe that wascally wabbit for bringing two of my chocolate brown oshis into existence :pippasadl:

Kalion

:)
Not satisfied with five hours of Morrowind, the spider is back for more.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kiara + Neuro waiting room up.

Hopefully this goes well and Vesper tries to get a collab with her, as well.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
As a chumbud I'm just happy Goobus is streaming.

Praid

Just another idiot
Support your local 2view! Amity is doing a debut reaction stream starting now!
I'm actually going to skip Ami to watch this.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Pippa had a big role in getting Tomoe going; Pippa put an undisclosed friend onto Tomoe, and when they put her in contact with Pippa the talk they had gave her the motivation to work hard and become the war horse we all know and love.
Collab, plz. They both have a military theme going now too, with Shippa.

Incidentally, I stumbled upon this song recently and thought it's the perfect song for Tomoe fans. I wonder if we can get her to sing it.

Come to think of it, there's a ton of old war songs and jodies she could sing. I don't see any karaokes on her channel, though.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Gura needs a course on Comms and stakeholder management. Or as we call it, tardwrangling.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm curious, does anyone else have a game their oshi really likes but you personally loathe?

I'm not that hot on watching League but if Vesper is going to be playing it I might have to learn to like watching it. I already have to deal with it by proxy on a daily basis because everyone I know, friends, family and partner, are all addicts with ranked brain rot and I play maybe 4-6 ARAMs a month.

However if Vesper does do custom lobbies with Vesties, I am going to do all in my power to give him Blood Hunt PTSD. I have caused at least 15 people interested in getting into League to quit forever after being chased down without mercy for 25 minutes, and in this instance, I do truly believe it when I say I can fix him. Altare has Shaco, Vesper will have Warwick.

:medsl:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei finally playing Civilization soon. I'll see if her particular brand of autism can keep up with my own ADHD. Last time she played an isometric game my brain was turned off far too much.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I'll have to catch up on the cumbud drama later, it seems fun. Anyways, I'm enjoying Doppio playing some ancient Gainax game. Apparently it's from 1993. One of the things I like about Doppio is that he doesn't just play the same games as the rest of EN.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Currently watching the collab with Lia, Rie, Shiina and Airi. Shiina is the only one with more than one brain cell, the other three have to share a single one together.

This shit is great.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wait, Rie is Australian? Why doesn't she use that accent more often, all she'd need is a tan and some hair dye and boom discount Sana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom