"I really hate you! I've had it with you! You fucker!"Tenjin Kotone (to Matsuri)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
For like a week or two now there's been a funny thing going on in the JP minecraft server.

Subaru made a new duck statue, so naturally Pekora pranked her by giving it balls. Since then other holomems have been reacting to the balls and making their own additions to the statue.

You all probably know about this already, but just for fun I decided to link a bunch of clips related to the duck balls, in roughly chronological order. You get to see how Subaru's duck goes from being a waterfowl Ken doll to having a theme park in his crotch.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Huh very interesting info.

Also find it ironic that one of the supposed "progressives" are shitting on me for liking a cartoon. That and the Discord stuff, I wasn't wrong when I called them hypocrites.

So like the "kronmei" isn't an act, they're actually that deranged. Color me shocked. Oh and in regards to Ari's actual response. 1st you're not fully a woman so you're a hypocrite. Also you don't need to be trans to criticize a trans person on trans stuff. So this is just a stupid ideologue excuse to avoid criticism. Like I said these people are completely delusional and believe they are the norm when they are the minority.

Finally, I mean I already "touched the poop" would be a bad idea to post the leaked screenshot? I just, want the W man
Nolan, if you really want the W...

When you see some stupid shit on twitter, post it here, and then post your comment here along with it. That would actually be amusing.

There's no point posting a response on twitter to people that don't care about your response.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

For like a week or two now there's been a funny thing going on in the JP minecraft server.
This entire saga has been hilarious. This is the closest I've ever seen Sora break and I'm so glad she got dragged along into the rambunctious antics like she's always wanted. Haven't enjoyed minecraft clips so much in a while

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Small reminder. Today (or tomorrow depending on your time zone) Jura Shima's debut stream. This is the guy who was supposed to debut in the Tsunderia 4th generation.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Nolan is like an elephant in a porcelain shop. His trampling around annoys others and steps on shit but he doesn't realize until shot with a tranquilizer dart. And then he still insists on "not guilty" as it is his nature as elephant to trample around.
The thing you all have to remember about nolan is that he is autistic.
The thing about autists is that if you want them to stop engaging in disruptive behavior is you have to explain in extreme detail why they should not do said behavior, just telling them not to do something because it's bad doesn't work because they need to understand the actual reasons why they should not do something.
In my experience the women who attract the worst men are the ones who are just a little bit lewd sometimes but mostly not, but keep hinting at it either subtly or overtly. It leaves room for the imagination to fill in the gaps. With a blatant whore, you can never fool yourself into thinking she's anything but public property.
There's something about slight lewdity that grosses me out more than full blown nsfw behavior. With whores I can just point and laugh but for some reason Girls that do the whole, "I'm a widdle uwu babie but I'm also a little bit lewd owo" schtick make my skin crawl and make me feel like I need to take a shower.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Huh very interesting info.

Also find it ironic that one of the supposed "progressives" are shitting on me for liking a cartoon. That and the Discord stuff, I wasn't wrong when I called them hypocrites.

So like the "kronmei" isn't an act, they're actually that deranged. Color me shocked. Oh and in regards to Ari's actual response. 1st you're not fully a woman so you're a hypocrite. Also you don't need to be trans to criticize a trans person on trans stuff. So this is just a stupid ideologue excuse to avoid criticism. Like I said these people are completely delusional and believe they are the norm when they are the minority.

Finally, I mean I already "touched the poop" would be a bad idea to post the leaked screenshot? I just, want the W man
I did say final comment earlier. but fuck it. Since we're still going
went through the likes. once again proof of hypocrisy and a lack of self awareness. She likes posts insulting me but also a post saying "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". She also is obviously progressive but supporting someone who's shitting on me for being a brony. Screenshot - 2023-04-14T151130.688.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-14T151146.764.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-14T151229.273.png
(also Kris is a pro-Pippa account so idk why he's here)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
that was horrible response ngl

it literally proves nothing other than that they can't engage properly with criticism

Are you actually taking their side?
why do we have to take a side you can both be retarded without contradiction.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I did say final comment earlier. but fuck it. Since we're still going
went through the likes. once again proof of hypocrisy and a lack of self awareness. She likes posts insulting me but also a post saying "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". She also is obviously progressive but supporting someone who's shitting on me for being a brony.View attachment 20427
View attachment 20428
View attachment 20429
(also Kris is a pro-Pippa account so idk why he's here)
You are more than welcome to make a thread in the Rec Room to post about catfighting with people on Twitter if you want.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You are more than welcome to make a thread in the Rec Room to post about catfighting with people on Twitter if you want.
nah, I just wanted to post because the thought of it came to my head and I figured "fuck it" since people were still talking about it

I promise I have nothing left to say now.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is there even a point to a 24 hour ban outside of Twitch just bending the rules for large creators?
In general, the reason you see so many short bans on Twitch is because they operate on a "ban first, ask questions later" basis where they just assume reports are valid until the streamer disputes it, making Twitch streamers incredibly vulnerable to drive-by report trolling.

The best example I can give from memory was one of DSP's Twitch bans, where he was reading text from a game and stumbled over the word "negative" in a way that made it sound like he said the Yamanba word, and trolls clipped that word alone and reported it. The fact he was so quickly banned suggests either they have an automated system that bans anyone who receives a certain number of reports, or the moderator who reviews the reports happened to be the dumbest motherfucker alive.

kestraline

Early Adopter
We now have a Kirsche liveposting thread.
I'd ask for a Guraposting thread, but... I may not get that much use out of it :depressedtako:
Could be worse....imagine asking for a vshojo (and their orbiters) containment thread just to laugh at all the cucks who post in it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This entire saga has been hilarious. This is the closest I've ever seen Sora break and I'm so glad she got dragged along into the rambunctious antics like she's always wanted. Haven't enjoyed minecraft clips so much in a while
Nene asked Sora if she wanted to become Ballsack Buddies with her and I nearly spit out my drink lmao. Subaru built this statue with peace in mind but it's caused some of the most chaotic moments in the server. Sasuga duck.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Small reminder. Today (or tomorrow depending on your time zone) Jura Shima's debut stream. This is the guy who was supposed to debut in the Tsunderia 4th generation.

From their collabs and Twitter voice tweets, I'm still not sure if he's a guy or a boy(female).

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is so sad
View attachment 20401

For anyone not familiar, and this is gonna be real fucking rich considering the image above, but Mozu isn't coombaity. She draws :shiinastare: art but she's more quirky than degenerate and that reflects in her content. In this very stream she talked about wanting to remain seiso. If she were a whore she'd be eating dildos on stream, not soap.
Yah know im starting to doubt this. Bitch can jug soap and snort mints without complaint and with minimal gaging. This knowledge is leading me to the conclusion that this bitch can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and you don't get to that level without a cemetery worth of bodies or profound mental illness. Either way :youroshiisawhore:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom