"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Wow Marineschizo has a Tw Acc amazing (also not even trying to hide the Nijisister momento)

What does this mean in English?

Stunned But Dumb

Wow Marineschizo has a Tw Acc amazing (also not even trying to hide the Nijisister momento)

Didn't think it was possible to anti Marine, but I'm constantly reminded the only Vtuber that has no antis are the ones no one watches

Horo7618

No one in particular
Didn't think it was possible to anti Marine, but I'm constantly reminded the only Vtuber that has no antis are the ones no one watches
At first I was like, who would be a Watame anti. Then I remembered her father.... shit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What does this mean in English?
"This Japanese mangaka isn't a real otaku, like me, fat Californian whore with 0,49% vague Asian ancestry, ooh, the nijiboys are gaybaiting again, time for hand in meat"

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

> Calls out VtMemes for shitting on holos and nijis
> Shits on Marine on the same tweet. Twt handle is "ih8redditpirate"

:lolcalmdown:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
In interest of archiving content, I'll share the full nolan moment with the tumblrite council fans.

Now, regarding these tumblrites/ex-tumblrites/SJWs/whatever you want to call them, I've been keeping an occasional eye on them. They'd easily be a good source of cringe and worth archiving, but the main hive of their shenanigans, the "Councilcord" as its referred to, is kept under lock-and-key for the most part. Only a few leaks have made their way out of the server, and interestingly, although they'll whine about "kiwi dwellers", they're all a bunch of doxxing idiots themselves.
1680385373344.png

https://twitter.com/ldioticArtist
https://twitter.com/Kronfaumei
https://twitter.com/questipher
https://twitter.com/gaypussymonster

Last thing: I dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but "Ari", the de-facto face of this side of the Hololive fanbase, has been rumoured to be very obsessed with Kronii's dox, to the point where she's been constantly trying to push her being lesbian and/or nonbinary in various circles.
1 last thing. A crumb of credit, at least I wasn't blocked, surprisingly.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Idol Corp. are looking to take on in-house audio mixers and music producers, which suggests they're taking music a bit more seriously than other corpos which is promising.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Stunned But Dumb

Snuffy is back
Oh yeah I forgot to ask when she got banned, I don't watch Snuffy but does she still ever use that grim reaper model? It was super edgy and by far my favorite of all her models

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You get to brag victimhood in the future about "being banned from twitch that time"
I think you also get a tshirt. That's it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kalion

:)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Archive

Idol Corp. are looking to take on in-house audio mixers and music producers, which suggests they're taking music a bit more seriously than other corpos which is promising.

Makes sense since Riro was said to be more music focused and most, if not all of the girls' donothon goals included either a cover or an original song.

Speaking of which, the Russian loli released a funny cover yesterday :medsmoremeds:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Pic dump

bait taken by @antsplorer.jpg

"Use a cookie as bait, they said..."

Never Forget by @AdarinSinner.jpg

Never forget

D by AChiBow.jpg

Try to forget

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The fact that she's clinging so hard to the Sava identity and obviously still cares for it really supports the 'Kawaii management did something retarded/awful' rrat in my mind. If she could've taken the model with her I'm sure she would have.

I'm not deranged enough to want my own vtuber company, but I feel like in a hypothetical scenario wherein I did, I'd want it set up so that talents have the option to buy or earn their models over time, ending up with the rights to do whatever with them after they've recouped the initial investment + made some arbitrary profit for the group. My business-running friends are probably screaming and trying to throw things at me through their screens upon reading such an idea, but it's always struck me as a fairer system than just 'lol if the va leaves the character design is dead forever, no takebacks.'
That's most likely how Tsunderia handled things. It ended with a number of talents quitting before it imploded. Admittedly, though, they were retarded with the way they ran it.

Doing your job today @lakyus, tsk tsk.

Here’s an Ami and Yura collab. I like the pairing though it’s been a while since I’ve watched any of Yura’s streams. I did watch her cover she recorded with Pikamee recently though.

Edit: He posted the frame like a whole hour beforehand, I can’t compete with that. :inaunravel:

You wouldn’t clock me for it, would you? :faunacry:

I posted it roughly half an hour before she started, like I usually try. This leads to an optimal amount of buckos getting caught in the web since people can wrap whatever they're doing up.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh, you should've seen the Marineschizo arc on /vt/.

Then again, nothing of value missed.
At first I was like, who would be a Watame anti. Then I remembered her father.... shit.
1640799806353.jpg
Never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom