"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTuberThrow

Shame to see Snuffy using that milf costume. Would tune in every now and then and I enjoyed the more sporty looking model.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vexoria update: Looks like treament is working

Archive

Kalion

:)
Non-stop giggling sheep's birthday!

Playing games with chat too. Which means:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma's time in Baldurs Gate so far

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Is this why folks like Kaela's minecraft play session? The fact that she kept a spreadsheets and deadline for blocks and buildings?
Fuck me, she wants a Netherite Beacon? This is such a grind! But then again, it's Kaela, she has a plan and a mentality for it. Netherite beacon is a huge flex, telling everyone you either have no life or a professional gamer. Her deadline (in the tweet) is 2nd week of October 2023, guess I have something to look forward to this fall.

Does he have a Riot account?
Nope, he was unlocking champions at the start, and he had very little money currency.

EDIT:
What's a netherithe beacon and why is it such a big deal?
Beacon is a special block that gives players certain buffs, like health regen, faster mining, etc. It requires a certain number of precious blocks to work, for a full power beacon you need 164 blocks. Usually people use iron or gold - materials easy to get with good farms. Netherite is a different story.

Netherite is a material made from rare Ancient debris. You gotta find 4 pieces of that for 1 ingot. Each block of Netherite requres 9 ingots. So in other words, for a full Netherite beacon you need 5904 Ancient debris. Kaela atm got 563 pieces, more than I had my entire time playing Minecraft. She needs over 10x that amount, and she set her deadline for 6 months from now. She must really enjoy that grind, because it is half a year of constant search. Hopefully other girls will help her.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Fuck me, she wants a Netherite Beacon? This is such a grind! But then again, it's Kaela, she has a plan and a mentality for it. Netherite beacon is a huge flex, telling everyone you either have no life or a professional gamer. Her deadline (in the tweet) is 2nd week of October 2023, guess I have something to look forward to this fall.

Nope, he was unlocking champions at the start, and he had very little money currency.

The beacon gives out an area buff based on the materials used to make it.
Netherite is pretty much the end game material in CubeGame and is a pain in the ass to find.
Huh, I'd never take Minecraft for a game where area buffs are a thing. I thought you get blown up by hissing lizard or go and pick a fight with a dragon.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The beacon gives out an area buff based on the materials used to make it.
Netherite is pretty much the end game material in CubeGame and is a pain in the ass to find.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The important thing is the netherite is purely decorative - you can get enough iron to do the same exact thing with no real effort at all from an iron farm....

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

more league sperging but i'm not spoiling it this time because it involves an exploit that i hope they never patch and if your playing this hell game you might as well enjoy.

As you play league you level up and champions are added to your account under the "loot tab" however leauge also has a "sell" champion button which you can press instead for the non paid currency.

you can do this alot because the first 30ish levels give you tons of freebies

which you can then use to buy champions that you actually want including the newest ones if your so inclined.

hololive ruined /jp/

more league sperging but i'm not spoiling it this time because it involves an exploit that i hope they never patch and if your playing this hell game you might as well enjoy.

As you play league you level up and champions are added to your account under the "loot tab" however leauge also has a "sell" champion button which you can press instead for the non paid currency.

you can do this alot because the first 30ish levels give you tons of freebies

which you can then use to buy champions that you actually want including the newest ones if your so inclined.
you're talkin' about champion shards. thats normal and not an exploit. you get blue essence for them and yyou get more or less depending on their release dates and popularity (older, popular champs give less, rare/newer champs give more).

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
We need more mothers in vtubing. Rinmama and Gin Penrose are my favorite vtubers. Daughters BTFO.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We need more mothers in vtubing. Rinmama and Gin Penrose are my favorite vtubers. Daughters BTFO.
dont forget 10mom

Also Korone if you beleeb the single mother rrat

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Or Pekomama of the ultimate mother voice.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Calli's mom has also got it going on.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
y'all some actual motherfuckers, what the hell
Actually, I guess that makes sense. I could fathom a guess most of you guys are in your 30s or older.

edit: you laugh, but I know you're a buncha boomers. It's okay though, male hag love.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin's mum is probably the best there is, no I am not biased in the least

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

MV for Korone's new song. The guy who did it must have been on some good shit...

I appreciate how different Korone's original songs have been. Like she's going for more club music than pop. Hololive churns out a lot of pop and "anime OP" music so I always appreciate a change of pace from them.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Speaking of react content, Naggz recent compilation featured Moonshine Animation's Pippa | Joker Trailer

Selen is not impressed by Altare's lore, reminds her of a certain Voice Demon

After that they tried to do his voice impression, but failed

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Just started:

I will admit that Rin's mom is a plus and an actually interesting character. Likewise with Lia's mom.

Props to Vesper for going through with league of legends. I'd rather swallow shards of glass than play this stuff but he's handled it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom