"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ok, now for real. Let's go moba Vesper!

View attachment 20285

Opinion: co-op against AI is the best mode for someone with no friends to help you get used to things past tutorials. I am talking about Dota 2, no idea about League

Yeah, co-op vs AI is pretty good in League, you'll usually get good teammates because it's a Venezuelan or Albanian teenager playing his 697th account to level it to 30 so he can sell it off for $2.

This sure is League of Legends gameplay by someone who doesn't want to be playing League, I'll tell ya 'hwat.

It's been fourteen years, and the LoL tutorial still sucks dicks. Good to see some things never change.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
He pressed heal after taking a slight amount of damage and when not in anymore danger. The classic.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Some of you have probably already forgotten but last week all of production kawaii gen 3 was graduated. I have read through the event thread and the lack of spicy theories and rrats is quite disappointing. I would like to bring a few overlooked facts to everyone's attention. Namely on Aletta Sky who was before her graduation sitting on 100k subs, making her the second most popular channel in the entire company. A quick look at social blade will also show you that she was inclining in both subs, views & donations. Unlike some other popular channels we also know that she actually worked quite hard on growing her channel, such as spamming out Shorts ( some of them getting quite big noombers)

noombers.JPG
or doing a 48 hour donothon or getting a collab with a bigger streamer (neuro sama).
While we are on that donothon stream she did last month; she made 20.821$ and 66 cents during it(which PK claims they may refund) . (Two of the goals she met included an original song and a new model.)
donothon.JPG
To top it all off 1 week before her termination/graduation she got her merch.
Aletta was by all measures a successful vtuber in the top 1%, raking in fat cash. Even if management took a 50% from her she would still earn more than 99% of all other streamers. If gen 3 made a collective bargain with the intention of getting more money/ promotion / 3d stuff etc, and where ready to quit over it, then I believe that means that management was syphoning off way more than just 50%, leaving them only with a trickle AND that the girls thought they could earn more if they went Indie and started from scratch. This seems unlikely to me. So my narrative is that something terrible was happening behind the scenes (like the situation between Mel & her manager), and the girls quit in solidarity over that issue.

Tl;dr 26 hours for the bri'ish angel. Be there.

This shit is cursed

When you realize that cover made this shit themselves and a board of managers probably had to approve it... Maybe JP corpos do have some vague sense of humor?
I am pretty sure the japanese had these shitty "this is how mafia works" mobile ads, just like us. I think some youtuber made a vid mentioning it in passing, can' t remember who it was (maybe japanalysis?)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Oh yeah I forgot to post this

Yeah her latest model got her banned. I don’t think it was posted yet so I’ll post for context

The tweet is still there but it isn’t showing up despite pasting the link

The left one, while still whorish, is somehow less of an afrent to God. The proportions on the orange one are all kinds of fucked up.

SHE LIVES with an important message

Look, it's mane-chan's mandated tweet #15

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper is playing League with the vesties.
What's the worst that could happen?
:ponrys:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Vesper received many friend requests.
"Oooh, I would be in soooo much trouble if I just accepted everyone..."
Chat: "Do it and see you in two weeks."
Vesper says 'no, no no' and cancels the friend screen.
Chat: "Coward!"
Vesper: "NOBODY calls me...! ...what's the worst they can do to me?"

Ensok

Early Adopter
He's playing Jinx from Arcane, clearly Riot has gotten to him for marketing purposes.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

He's playing Jinx from Arcane, clearly Riot has gotten to him for marketing purposes.
Does he have a Riot account?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
HE GOT FUCKING TEEMO IN ARAM
WAR CRIMES SOON

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Lisa is "queercoded". What the fuck kind of gay ass quiz is this?

Archive

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ok, now for real. Let's go moba Vesper!

View attachment 20285

Opinion: co-op against AI is the best mode for someone with no friends to help you get used to things past tutorials. I am talking about Dota 2, no idea about League

EDIT: wtf is that mana, spells are almost free? Is there like combo system or you are supposed to spam them off cooldown?

Leagues resource system is fucked beyond all measure.

Mana is Mana and is mostly fine spend it too fast and well your worthless it only matters in the early gameby late you will have essentially infinite mana outside of a few particular champions.

Ki/Energy is a static bar of 100 most abilities take 20 outside some specific exceptions and cost as little as 5 however it rapidly refills even during combat (how varies a little champion to champion) i think this is the most "fair" bar but most champions who use it are busted so the fuck do i know.

HP: Some champions use health as a resource most of them have some sort of heal / regen to compensate not much to say here

Rescourceless (called manaless by most players) the only thing that matters is cooldown this breaks the game as expected some manaless champions also get an additional resource that exists just to power them up even more so notonly not needing to manage a resource to stay relevant in combat but the rescource they do get exists just to make them better.

it's as stupid as it sounds.

There are a few champion specific drawbacks I as a longtime Jhin main will talk about the one that matters to me.

Example: Reload Jhin literally has OCD everything he does must be done in 4's every 4th shot he has to reload he is unable to auto attack while reloading.
there are others but that one works as an example.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It hasn't been 5 minutes and Rin's mom already asked her to move out. Gotta love Gin Penrose
This is kino. Nothing is working and her mom has taken over her model multiple times.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Looks like Lisa is "queercoded". What the fuck kind of gay ass quiz is this?
I wouldn't worry about this too much just yet. In the usual spirit of making wild changes to existing words until language can't actually convey any real information and becomes meaningless - I've seen more and more use of "queer" as a stand-in for "anti-establishment" which is wonderfully ironic but another subject entirely.

...and this is all a convoluted and autistic way of saying "lol who wrote this gay quiz."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Thank you League, for attempting to dox Vesper, very cool.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I wouldn't worry about this too much just yet. In the usual spirit of making wild changes to existing words until language can't actually convey any real information and becomes meaningless - I've seen more and more use of "queer" as a stand-in for "anti-establishment" which is wonderfully ironic but another subject entirely.

...and this is all a convoluted and autistic way of saying "lol who wrote this gay quiz."
Not worried about Lisa or anything like that. I'm 99% sure she's straight based on what she's said on streams (although that doesn't matter). I'm more so clowning the quiz and wondering why this looks like a new twitter trend between vtubers again.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom