"The only way to move the bloodline forward is if I do it myself"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Enna is arguably actual friends with him but also would probably be the first person to tell him to knock off his BS (if it was real)
I think they’re pretty inarguably friends. Enna isn’t someone like Nina who tries to meet all her colleagues irl. She pretty clearly prefers to hang out with those who are closer to her. That she went out of her way to invite Kyo says something. Shitposting aside I don’t think it says anything romantic, but I do genuinely believe that they wound up becoming pretty close friends. Given Enna’s kind of “woe is me” personality and Kyo’s fucked up health I’m not too surprised.

Anyways, I don’t think Kyo is putting on that much of an act when he streams. He’s a lib zoomer and he acts like one. He’s kind of a wigger but going off of his pl that’s actually probably just what he sounds like irl - it’s not a fake voice. That’s just who he is, cringe or otherwise.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MV for Korone's new song. The guy who did it must have been on some good shit...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Is this why folks like Kaela's minecraft play session? The fact that she kept a spreadsheets and deadline for blocks and buildings?

Her particular brand of autism isn't for everyone.
I don't think it's adheres to OSHA regulations.

Any reason Onolumi's diablo stream remains unlisted?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This shit is cursed

When you realize that cover made this shit themselves and a board of managers probably had to approve it... Maybe JP corpos do have some vague sense of humor?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
MV for Korone's new song. The guy who did it must have been on some good shit...
This is the same team that made Doggy god's street last year's
illustrator:https://twitter.com/rojirojiroji
Animation:https://twitter.com/buki_you
Video editing:https://twitter.com/norainu03019

Any reason Onolumi's diablo stream remains unlisted?

Because she just didn't edit the access settings. She suddenly got distracted, said she had to brb, and then apologized and ended the stream right away. There is no more information yet.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Looks like Snuffy got got. For dressing like a whore.

Limkin

8:30 Elira wanted to have both eyes open on her second outfit already, but she was told she isn't allowed to change it and she must keep it consistent with one eye only by management. She did consider flipping the open eye on third outfit but then decided it's finally time for both.
"I wanted an outfit for me" and for picking which to use for stream "Do I want to be boobily boobed or do I want to wear a sweater and overalls". She also asked for second outfit to have lots of booba out
14:00 Elira tries for two minutes to describe how girls who wear more clothes make her more excited. "I don't know what I am saying anymore" and "For a girl who can't imagine things in her head my imagination is wild" (she has a condition where she can't envision things mentally in her head, that's a real thing and she had no idea it's not normal until like last year). "I think the hottest outfit a women can wear is a suit". Also Rosemi was there an entire conversation in chat. "You know how back in the days it was scandalous to show ankles? Oh my fucking god I was born in the wrong time" (at this point it's been a solid 15 mins of her going on and on about it)
42:30 She has a sign on her door "I am streaming" like cafe have with "closed/open" because her brother likes to just go in and start talking to her randomly. No lock on a door, Elira likes to live on edge
58:50 It takes her around 6-8 hours just to record the main part of the song for a cover because she is perfectionist, and this is not including the rest of the song and corrections. She talked a little bit about doing more music before, but basically she had to spent half a year almost exclusively working for Nijisanji projects on and off and had barely any time to commit to personal things
1:09:00 She talks about how being trendy and only doing popular stuff isn't going to work out in a long run, and she realized it so she wants to just be herself and only rely on core audience to like her and be happy this way. She struggled with her early zatsu streams because she had to filter a lot. After that trip to japan she and others took she decided to only care about what's good for her and nothing else and since then she has been really happy as opposed to always being stressed
1:51:00 "When I debuted I didn't have as many ships anymore so I thought, finally, my brain is starting to get normal. And then we started playing JRPG". After a very long discussion about her favorite ships in cartoons, how she likes A LOT Yor x Loid fanart getting all lovey dovey and that she tried to hide her being a shipper at the beginning
Her mother is a big fan of Naruto and forced their dad to watch it with her. Also 2 hours of stream filled with random Naruto tangents
She might got a new outfit but her model still has exactly the same bug where her "resting face" just gets stuck on one emotion regardless of what she does and she can't do anything about it until it unfixes itself
3:56:00 Elimom starts texting her about favorite Naruto ship. It's funny how being a weeb and a shipper runs in the family. But then again, her parents admitted to giving up on her trying to find anyone and just accepted she is into anime girls
4:19:00 Remember that corn tweet from Scarle? Elira does. Because she was eating corn right when it was posted, so she just put the corn down and ate salad instead

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
For her new model. There has to be an admin somewhere who has a chip on their shoulder that's going out of their way to fuck with Twitch Vtubers after they debut new models, because this isn't even the lewdest Snuffy has. There's big cleavage sure, but it's dressed, got nothing on Smilfy 1.

I hate Snuffy. She is so degenerate it hurts. She is the visual equivalent of that smell of stale semen poorly masked by excessive air freshener that lingers around low-end motels in seedy parts of big cities.
Ever since she got knocked back from the auditions I've wondered if it's because Snuffy acts like too much of a whore on her main twitch for even Vshojo to put up with officially. Silvervale commissions lewd art of her model for her Patreon, and Melody is the Chaturbate queen, but they're actually pretty tame on their main channels to keep the worst of it seperate. Meanwhile one of the most well-known "jokes" in Snuffy's chat is that she fucks dogs.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Oh yeah I forgot to post this

Yeah her latest model got her banned. I don’t think it was posted yet so I’ll post for context

607E6E75-5BC1-4314-BD88-C620D2931310.png

The tweet is still there but it isn’t showing up despite pasting the link

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
For her new model. There has to be an admin somewhere who has a chip on their shoulder that's going out of their way to fuck with Twitch Vtubers after they debut new models, because this isn't even the lewdest Snuffy has. There's big cleavage sure, but it's dressed, got nothing on Smilfy.

I hate Snuffy. She is so degenerate it hurts. She is the visual equivalent of that smell of stale semen poorly masked by excessive air freshener that lingers around low-end motels in seedy parts of big cities.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Would

EDit : just checked her out. Would not

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Some dark humor from Ironmouse:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ngl idc about the degeneracy, she seemed fine to me. That was until the Nux drama, that turned me off her forever

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh yeah I forgot to post this

Yeah her latest model got her banned. I don’t think it was posted yet so I’ll post for context

The tweet is still there but it isn’t showing up despite pasting the link

Wasn't she the one with the crazy mouth tracking? Gonna be honest, it kinda scared me every time I saw it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For her new model. There has to be an admin somewhere who has a chip on their shoulder that's going out of their way to fuck with Twitch Vtubers after they debut new models, because this isn't even the lewdest Snuffy has. There's big cleavage sure, but it's dressed, got nothing on Smilfy.
How many has that made since Nyanners? Between those I can only think of Kittyflute but not sure if that was also a new model/outfit debut.

Limkin

VSPO has a collab with racing team.

Mehk

Marie Mehlo from Flavr doing a twitter space. Seems like she's playing in the water and can't figure out a safe spot to put her mic.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As much as I don't watch Snuffy, I realize she has to be able to exist, and similar, just to inch in and chip away at the Ethot Marketplace that twitch has set up. Fuck those whores and the coomers they shepherd.

Ensok

Early Adopter
There haven't been enough SubaLuna streams lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom